Bill and Ted 3

24 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Looks great! The daughters seem awesome, and the whole thing about them going on similar adventures that their dads went on back in the day is clever, while the dads visit “alternate futures” or whatever. I imagine the daughters will help write the magic song too, or maybe even just write it themselves!

Happy to see that the movie is coming out on VOD!

I’m not sure how the VOD thing works, does that mean it will be on Netflix or something?

This looks so fun! And it looks like they might finally get the balance between original and new characters right!!! I like the actress who plays Teds daughter in Atypical.

The start of the trailer had some Step Brothers vibe (same dad even maybe, and the whole wedding performance). But thats minor. It look so cool!

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, megaguns1982 said:

Just finished watching. I’ll give it a 4/10
disappointed tbh.

Is there any spoiler free way that you could say what you didnt like? (Too long? Not funny? Too much about new characters? All the good stuff in the trailer? Just broad strokes)

7 hours ago, soon said:

Is there any spoiler free way that you could say what you didnt like? (Too long? Not funny? Too much about new characters? All the good stuff in the trailer? Just broad strokes)

Direct spoilers would give away the exact reason they ruined it for me.... the movie serves its purpose if your just after a light hearted trip down memory lane but I was hoping for a bit more.

it definitely had some funny moments, It starts off really well but the storyline just falls apart towards the end, then I was just hoping it would end.

• Thanks 1