Not to upset the Apple Cart

TMAC20

But what if Gnr hired Brent Fitz as their recording and touring Drummer 

I am even down with Frank Sidoris being the Timekeeper on other guitar 

Before the bashing I know Richard Fortus is Outstanding lead guitar player - not a time keeper that’s not his role 

Gnr besides CD has always been Slash’s baby on guitar only on lead 

I dug Richards playing the 3 times I seen the NITL tour very much - great player 

AXL - Slash -Duff have had musical chairs throughout Touring with Gnr 

Just my Take - If I cant have both I really would love for Brent Fitz to be the drummer - that would be Epic 

Based on what hes done with the conspirators, I think Brent Fitz is an uninteresting drummer. Hes a simple beat kinda guy and I think Slash needs a drummer that will elevate his riffs. So I personally would give him a no

Edited by Mendez
  • Like 1

• janrichmond changed the title to Not to upset the Apple Cart
  • 1 month later...

I respect your post. Many people have studio musicians and a  touring band. My opinion is the band you see that Axl hired  and Duff and Slash approve of is it. The four hired musicians are perfect for  Guns so says Axl, Duff, and Slash.  Slash and Duff have hinted at creating new music, but I doubt if they do. I think they will tour 2020. Why would they stop their runaway frieghtrain.

Izzy did some leads. I think Fortus does Izzys rhythm parts really well, more so then Gilby even. I dont like Fortus' take on Izzys night train solo though.

Id love Brian to return, but yeah Fitz would be great! Living the Dream has a lot of juice brought by the rhythm section imho. Anastasia epitomizes all the 'flare' that the drum arrangements brought to the disc.

Edited by soon