Xbox Game Pass

I think the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is a great service for a great price. Especially as a college student who no longer can have shelves of physical media like my childhood days. Any game recommendations from any other Game Pass players? I’m looking for a game I could get invested into. I’m not really into FPS at all so 20% of the library has been eh to me.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I have XBOX Live and Game Pass currently. I need to look into how this new pricing effects me. 

Oddly enough it cut out my Xbox Live and regular Game Pass memberships I already had- like, my subscriptions were over as soon as it was announced at E3. I’m not sure if I did something wrong or it was just me who had this problem.

3 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Oddly enough it cut out my Xbox Live and regular Game Pass memberships I already had- like, my subscriptions were over as soon as it was announced at E3. I’m not sure if I did something wrong or it was just me who had this problem.

Hmmm... I don't play my Xbox nearly as much as I should. I should probably look into my memberships and see what's up. 

• Like 1

I was able to convert the year of Xbox Live I had into the ultimate Game Pass for $1, which is a steal but I don't think I'll be keeping it when it runs out and I have to start paying $15 a month. Really the only game I've tried so far is Hello Neighbor, which is like first person puzzle game and it's been pretty fun so far.

9 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Any game recommendation?

I was tempted to play Fallout 76 on game pass this past weekend, but didn't really get the time. I got into COD: World War 2, GTA:V, Fight Night Champion (Backwards Compatible) Batman Arkham Knight. Its really about personal choice & some games aren't for everybody. I'm operating on a shoestring budget at the moment due to being in between work, so some newer games have passed me by. 

• GNFNR 1

18 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Any game recommendation?

Forza Horizon 4 is one of the best of its kind if you're into racing games.  

If you haven't played Shadow of the Tomb Raider I would recommend giving it a try.

Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus was a lot of fun, though extremely difficult.  I played it on easy and still found it difficult.  The first one is on there as well though I never played it.

I haven't played Metro Exodus but I hear it's good.

We Happy Few if you're looking for something different.

• Thanks 1