Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Dude, the setlist just leaked, too! Check it out!

 

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

That's good no Seeker 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I agree. I also know I'll have zero willpower and go if they come <_<

Same. We'll make a day of complaining about it for hours, then saying it's the best show ever once we get there LOL 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Dude, the setlist just leaked, too! Check it out!

 

1. It's So Easy
2. Mr. Brownstone
3. Chinese Democracy
4. Welcome ToThe Jungle
5. Double Talkin' Jive
6. Better
7. Estranged
8. Live And Let Die (Wings cover)
9. Rocket Queen
10. Attitude (Misfits cover)
11. This I Love
12. Civil War
13. Slither (Velvet Revolver cover) 
14. Slash Guitar Solo
15. Speak Softly Love (Nino Rota cover)
16. Sweet Child O' Mine
17. Wichita Lineman (Jimmy Webb cover)
18. Used To Love Her
19. Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover) 
20. November Rain
21. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (Bob Dylan cover)
22. Nightrain

Encore:

23. Patience
24. Paradise City

No " Black hole sun" ❓:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Dude, the setlist just leaked, too! Check it out!


11. This I Love

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Same. We'll make a day of complaining about it for hours, then saying it's the best show ever once we get there LOL 

Sounds like a plan!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Sounds like a plan!

another cash grab tour. lets start a protest for axl to fire team brazil who is with me?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Want some tissues to mop up your tears? I mean it’s totally founded to bitch that your favorite band (I’m assuming) will tour again and play a 3 hour set. Do you not remember or were you not around for the years and years of inactivity? These past few years have been an absolute treat!

Jarmo? Is that you???

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

I really hope they hit some of the mid-size Midwest markets they missed like Indianapolis, Omaha, Memphis, etc. 

Thats odd, i thought those cities would have been toured. ..sure theres a market there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are they playing WLM?

I thought this small tour would be an excellent way of playing some deep cuts 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, todreamofwolves said:

No surprise here. The more dates they continue to book the more excuses they have to not be recording this fantasy album that they're soooo interested in doing.

Well if the fans keep buying tixs they will keep adding dates it really is that simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Well if the fans keep buying tixs they will keep adding dates it really is that simple

^^^

this is how the business works today, nobody cares about a few complainers, not seeing an album coming, only because of a few more concert dates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love if it they introduce some new songs or songs we have never heard. If they tour relentlessly like in 2016 will they release the next album while out on the road?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gavin82 said:

They could easy do EU dates in 2020

I'm sure there is a much greater chance that you will see EU dates in 2020 than this fantasy album that they speak of.

And I agree, if the fans really want to see them stop touring, they'd be well advised to stop buying their tickets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That setlist looks pretty genuine but between song 5 and song 6 you missed one :

"Hi guys,

Nice to be in Oklahoma...
This is a new one....this is...

Oklahoma !"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×