Bailey15

New song for the October shows?

1 hour ago, billy rose bailey said:

I disagree I think it would give the fans a chance to hear the style of the new record and decide themselves if it is good or bad

Why?  If the fans don't like the new style of the new album, you think they will scrap it and just 'do a new one'?  We're getting what we're getting, if we're getting anything.

------------------------------------

There is zero chance of new stuff being revealed live.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeadSlash said:

Why?  If the fans don't like the new style of the new album, you think they will scrap it and just 'do a new one'?  We're getting what we're getting, if we're getting anything.

I wouldn't say that just yet just wait and see 

• Like 1

I just hope the setlist is an improvement from nitl and no covers and deep cuts get played.

5 hours ago, Bailey15 said:

Many members of the band have hinted that they've begun working on unreleased material (recycled CD songs with Axl +Duff+ Slash or brand new material).

Does anyone think they will premiere one or more of these new songs during the October shows?

thats what normal bands do.

we are going to get a webpage with a timer on it. cryptic posters turning up in rough areas and nonsense like that. 

followed by a T Rex cover. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donny said:

thats what normal bands do.

we are going to get a webpage with a timer on it. cryptic posters turning up in rough areas and nonsense like that. 

followed by a T Rex cover. 

ha hopefully not

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I just hope the setlist is an improvement from nitl and no covers and deep cuts get played.

we are all with you on that one

3 hours ago, DeadSlash said:

what if the new album is the best guns n roses album ever. does that mean they shouldn't play amazing songs

A new cover song of My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion is more likely then new songs being performed.

Will be happy to be proven wrong though.

• Like 1

They should use these inbetween new album and now shows to play some UYI deep tracks. Because when a new album is out all the new songs will take those setlist spots and then there's even less chance of hearing songs like Dead Horse or Locomotive.

Also debuting new songs live before the studio version is out is kinda dumb IMO.

19 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I heard from my source there doing a cover of Prince's Batdance 

Awesome. Hopefully they throw in a cover of 'Scandalous' also. 

• GNFNR 1

My guess is Streets Of Dreams or a cover at best. I wonder if they will re-add This I love after it got canned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

They should use these inbetween new album and now shows to play some UYI deep tracks. Because when a new album is out all the new songs will take those setlist spots and then there's even less chance of hearing songs like Dead Horse or Locomotive.

Also debuting new songs live before the studio version is out is kinda dumb IMO.

When (or rather if) new album comes out, they're gonna play max 3 songs out of it (probably singles), then will drop them out entirely the very next tour... Holy shit, don't people know how old, nostalgic rock dinosaur bands operates???

• Like 2

not another cover ffs are they trying to lose fans what the fuck is axl doing

1 hour ago, Edward Nygma said:

Awesome. Hopefully they throw in a cover of 'Scandalous' also. 

to fuck with the covers who wants a fucking cover? nobody the fans want a new album just listen to the fans axl

21 minutes ago, billy rose bailey said:

not another cover ffs are they trying to lose fans what the fuck is axl doing

to fuck with the covers who wants a fucking cover? nobody the fans want a new album just listen to the fans axl

So your telling us you don't want to hear Batdance and Scandalous ..... ??  

• Like 1

Although I hope they will, I don't think we'll EVER listen to a new GNR song.

25 minutes ago, default_ said:

Although I hope they will, I don't think we'll EVER listen to a new GNR song.

We will ... If someone leaks it 

7 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah..... cmon hoarders... do it

There all holding out for trades what they don't understand is outside of what they have there is nothing out there to trade with.

12 hours ago, billy rose bailey said:

I disagree I think it would give the fans a chance to hear the style of the new record and decide themselves if it is good or bad

That's exactly what I'm saying is not a good idea. It's better at this time in music to make people wait! capture peoples attention, just like when you wait a week for the next episode of your favourite tv show. Look at the hype HBO had with GOT, millions waiting and clamouring for the next episode, they even pulled people in who had never even watched any of the previous seasons all through clever marketing.

Fans chance to decide whether music is good or bad is when the band release the music, and that's the way it has always been done. What you're saying is a classic example of the "I want it now attitude" prevalent in every facet of life. 

14 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Chances of nothing new- 75%

Chance of cut songs (SOYL, Slither, etc)- 80%

Chance of new cover- 55%

Chance of added unplayed Chinese song- 30%

Chance of unplayed classic band song- 10%

Chance of new song- 3%

That's optimistic.

• Like 3