NITLT 8 New dates Announced

1 minute ago, default_ said:

Those prices are exactly why they will probably not play anything new. Vegas and the vegas market (with the exception of Russ :lol:) is the band in full nostalgia trip mode. People only wants their SCOM.

You think so? I'm not sure, but it seems to me Vegas is a location many diehards fly to.

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Even Jagger as looking at those prices and thinking, ridiculous. 

the prices are ridiculous and a shame. who would pay 1000 usd or more for a concert? only stupid people who don t know what to do with their money. 

I wish GNR that the place will remain half empty at least. How can a band be that gready???? 

Fans and die hards should not pay these amounts of money to see their favourite band. If the demand shrinks they will have to drop prices to a "normal" level. 

as much I loved this band my whole life as much they just piss me off the last 2 years... No other band is that greedy and money driven. :vomit:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

:lol:My wife and I LOVE going to Vegas. I always have to work there for about a week every January, so she usually comes out during that time. Then we try to do at least one if not two more trips during the rest of the year. It's looking like we'll only work one more in this year, so I'm aiming for mid to late October.

I somehow missed the full pricing until just now.

JESUS.

JUMPED UP.

CHRIST.

Those prices are absolutely I N S A N E ! ! ! !

And yet there are fuckers who pay for that shit without batting an eye. Screw them.

• Thanks 1

After seeing the outrageous Vegas prices, I am happy with my "cheap" Austin City Limits W2 GA one day GNR ticket which cost me $125 including ticket insurance.... 
I would rather spend $700 - $1000 on the Playstation 5 + launch games (ETA fall 2020), which I can get at least 5 years use out of, than blow it on one show.

2 hours ago, KURT19 said:

Vegas Pricing today in the presale looks like this =

Pit Patience Package = $ 1,319.91 plus fees

Live and Let Die Package Section 205 = $ 631.41 plus fees

Section 104 Platinum pricing varies from $ 1,480.00 to $ 1,730.00 plus fees

Section 103 Premium Paradise City VIP Lounge Package = $ 1,786.41 plus fees

Upper deck = $ 169.00 plus fees

Related image

1 hour ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I was thinking about going with upper deck but for $200 and up I'm not really looking forward to that.

Yeah that's too much, I'm not going to go.

38 minutes ago, Natty said:

the prices are ridiculous and a shame. who would pay 1000 usd or more for a concert? only stupid people who don t know what to do with their money. 

14 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

And yet there are fuckers who pay for that shit without batting an eye. Screw them.

Well you know that there are certain fans who will be there right up front. The ones who have gone to every show...

What about the other cities, are their tickets as much as the Vegas ones?

6 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Well you know that there are certain fans who will be there right up front. The ones who have gone to every show...

Well. There is only one who's gone to every show and she is clearly mad.

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Indefensible pricing. 

If people pay it, they must be mad, and they're encouraging these prices, 

Out of likes, but yes. Definitely.

7 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. There is only one who's gone to every show and she is clearly mad.

Out of likes, but yes. Definitely.

people who go to every (or almost) show have no life and shouldn t feel proud or anything similar but sad cause their life is so empty they have nothing else to do. Going to some shows is great.. but every show means you have nobody and/or nothing else in life = poor thing

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Who cares what someone else does with their money? If they can afford it more power to them. I saw 11 NITL shows between Australia,Canada,Vegas etc. I'm no bigger fan than anyone just lucky I was able to do it. I can't swing Vegas this time but that's a real first world problem to have. I hope everyone going has a blast. 

Welll. It drives ticket prices up for every single one of us.

I was almost banned from here for using the term GNR-Educator (TM) but fans can criticize other fans for going to multiple shows? Again ,who cares?  Their money,their life. Doesn't impact any of us in the slightest. 

1 minute ago, PatrickS77 said:

Welll. It drives ticket prices up for every single one of us.

No it doesn't.

• Like 3