NITLT 8 New dates Announced

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Sounds like NITL is indeed continuing on, then. I hope we at least get a little something to go along with it, like we did last year with the Locked N’ Loaded box set. I’ll take anything at this point! Acoustic EP, Covers EP, etc.

on that thought, it might actually better benefit the band to just continue on with the nostalgia tour thing until their retirement, and just release little bits and pieces of new music here and there, rather than a full new album with press, music videos, etc. they probably know just as well as anyone else does that “the first REAL GnR album since 1991” would never be able to live up to the hype, no matter what direction they’d theoretically take with it.

The Most Dangerous Band In The World, Ladies and Gentlemen.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The more I think about it the more likely I am to sit it out. The 2017 show I saw was good but Axl was definitely weaker than he was in 2016. He has sounded worse since. That combined with It still 100% still being NITL make it an easy pass for me. 

This really is true. In 2016 I was blown away. The show I saw in 2017 was not as good. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but not as much as 2016.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

The more I think about it the more likely I am to sit it out. The 2017 show I saw was good but Axl was definitely weaker than he was in 2016. He has sounded worse since. That combined with It still 100% still being NITL make it an easy pass for me. 

I skipped on them during the second Europe leg and until something worthwhile happens I'll be skipping them again should they do a 3rd Europe leg. Same shit different day and there are way too many other great bands out there to see. 

• GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

This whole tour has been so NA based. As a European its somewhat annoying but I guess we did get two runs anyhow. You guys reckon its partly because of how poorly NewGnR did in the US? Certainly making up for it now...

Well you guys got 2 runs, australia only got the 1☹. Hell the band did 2 asia runs and couldnt make the journey from indonesia into australia.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

See? No will power. It is ridicolous NITL marches on

Never ending in this lifetime tour.

24 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Sounds like NITL is indeed continuing on, then. I hope we at least get a little something to go along with it, like we did last year with the Locked N’ Loaded box set. I’ll take anything at this point! Acoustic EP, Covers EP, etc.

on that thought, it might actually better benefit the band to just continue on with the nostalgia tour thing until their retirement, and just release little bits and pieces of new music here and there, rather than a full new album with press, music videos, etc. they probably know just as well as anyone else does that “the first REAL GnR album since 1991” would never be able to live up to the hype, no matter what direction they’d theoretically take with it.

They may as well do the vegas residency again, with the flying piano!.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

A fan who spoke to Frank at Duff’s LA show a few days ago says he told him they’ll be back in the UK next year. He said  Scotland will get a show this time. 

Really hope Scotland gets one I’ll be keeping an eye out for that 😊. Also northern England as well hopefully it’s a proper uk tour and not just London 

1 hour ago, AxlIsGod. said:

This whole tour has been so NA based. As a European its somewhat annoying but I guess we did get two runs anyhow. You guys reckon its partly because of how poorly NewGnR did in the US? Certainly making up for it now...

Yeah .. it's definitely hard to believe that a US band is touring a lot in the US. Didn't see that one coming. Perhaps an endless continuation of the NITL tour is their way of punishing the fans who didn't support Axl's Nu GNR ambitions.

And to anyone thinking that anything new will come of this new tour ... good luck with that.

1 minute ago, Gold top 78 said:

Really hope Scotland gets one I’ll be keeping an eye out for that 😊. Also northern England as well hopefully it’s a proper uk tour and not just London 

This should mean new album eitjer late this year or next. I reckon feb to may for an album drop and a northern hemisphere tour during the summer.

18 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Never ending in this lifetime tour.

They may as well do the vegas residency again, with the flying piano!.

I’m sure they’ll eventually get back to Vegas act territory once they’re too old to tour, like Aerosmith. I would hope that’s at least like a decade away tho. :P

9 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

How many tour legs has USA had? 4 I think. 

How many shows has UK had? 3 

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

I’m sure they’ll eventually get back to Vegas act territory once they’re too old to tour, like Aerosmith. I would hope that’s at least like a decade away tho. :P

Im hoping for another 4 albums at that point.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Yep, you gotta pass on this man. My wife and I have been knocking around the idea of Vegas in late October and there's no chance I'll change it around to accomodate the GN'R show(s). Vote with your wallet!

26 minutes ago, WildStar said:

I'm confused. Does the Vegas venue only hold 4000 or is that the ticket price? 

The venue holds 4000 people.

9 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

This should mean new album eitjer late this year or next. I reckon feb to may for an album drop and a northern hemisphere tour during the summer.

That’s what I’m (maybe foolishly) thinking as well.  I’d lean more towards early next year if these ever increasing US dates continue. I can’t see an album being ready before then. 

Thank God.. Charlotte finally. Being born in ‘93, I missed the glory days of the band. Before I woke up this morning I was burned out on the tour as much as everyone else (saw them twice in 2017 and had my fill). But I still find myself excited to catch the show in September. These few dates don’t detract from the possibility of a new album in my opinion. Doubtful they’ll debut anything this year in any way, shape or form but I’m optimistic they’ll close out the tour FOR GOOD after 2019 and 2020 will bear fruits for our patience. 

Or maybe not. The only thing that would be more disappointing than no new album is anything with the Chinese Leftovers.

Makes sense given touring is what makes the money these days. Live Nation as the promoter so i presume the venues are owned by live nation or have exclusive right arrangements with live nation. UTA the bands booking agent seems to busy at the moment receiving requests from promoters.