Jump to content

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

anyone think matt sorum should come back for a show?

And stay for good. :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Popcorn crew said:

"If you call him, "Popcorn" will come!"

He is a drug addict of course he will come a druggie will do anything to score.

Edited by lukepowell1988
This man is addicted to Drugs not Rugs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m possibly going to Charlotte show.  Going to try scheduling a business trip to our office down there and then my company hasn’t a suite at the arena.  Might as well try.  A trip on the company to see GNR doesn’t sound too bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ChristmasFnatic said:

Only reason for those prices in Las Vegas is cuz they are playing Bad Apples and LOCOMOTIVE!!! Let’s go!!!

Sure. Because people want to hear bad apples so badly...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

He is a drug addict of course he will come a druggie will do anything to score.

And someone complained about negative comments on people going to Every single show!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flake said:

Sure. Because people want to hear bad apples so badly...

I like them, but I'd pay them more to not play them with current Axl's voice.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, adamsapple said:

That place in Vegas is where Elton John and Celine Dion had their residencies, right? Looks like a nice venue, but rather small for the GNR production. Maybe that's where the high prices come from? I think it's great they are active and playing concerts, but it sucks that there is no new music yet. I hope they at least gonna test the waters for a new song or two during these shows.

Yeah that's the place! The stage at one time I believe was the largest in the world. I'm sure it's still the largest VS seats in the venue. A buddy of mine said the sound will amaze you there, and you will feel closer to the stage than you actually are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Flake said:

Sure. Because people want to hear bad apples so badly...

Same can be said about ChiDem songs. But Bad Apples is better than any and all ChiDem songs combined.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 6/19/2019 at 6:27 PM, RussTCB said:

Wait. What? We should talk it over and decide how to censor the site? Nah. We will never tell the users of the site that they cannot have and express their own opinions. 

Of course he's being unfair. There's a very vocal minority on the site who likes to frame all the users here as "complaining about everything" simply because they do not praise everything GNR does. 

It's the endless complaining that occurs on here that gets annoying. Now the prices of the Vegas dates - which I read last night- that is a valid issue. I can see why people would complain since that is ridiculous! 

Please go back to the first two pages and look at it objectively. By dismissing people concerns that there is too much complaining about things on here, you are not listening to those people. By saying that it's a minority (it's not a minority), you are not listening and becoming what you don't  like seeing in GNR.  

There are things that always needs to be improved upon whether it's GNR, this message board, or something else in life.  

For me, I'll probably be here less since I now have other things to be concerned about. 

Edited by Draguns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heres what i want to know.  before the tickets were on sale you could go on stub hub and buy any tickets? how are the businesses / scalpers getting access?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Draguns said:

It's the endless complaining that occurs on here that gets annoying. Now the prices of the Vegas dates - which I read last night- that is a valid issue. I can see why people would complain since that is ridiculous! 

Please go back to the first two pages and look at it objectively. By dismissing people concerns that there is too much complaining about things on here, you are not listening to those people. By saying that it's a minority (it's not a minority), you are not listening and becoming what you don't  like seeing in GNR.  

There are things that always needs to be improved upon whether it's GNR, this message board, or something else in life.  

For me, I'll probably be here less since I now have other things to be concerned about. 

To be fair, as annoying as the complains are(like Dry County where Bon Jovi fans complain a lot about Jon’s voice), it is also a good thing people have different opinions.

Go to Nightrain, say one complain and you will be bashed left and right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, moreblack said:

is HTGTH like that too?

Dont know. Never been there except to just check once. Only a member here and Nightrain(which I left cuz if you dislike Axl voice or have a different political views, you get bashed, some decent folks but not worth it. Population is really low too). 

 

I know some here are HTGTH members though.

Edited by ChristmasFnatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the complaints are people complaining about the complaints.

So goes my complaint complaining about the complaints complaining about the complaints. I have went Kafkaesque.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, PopcornAdler said:

heres what i want to know.  before the tickets were on sale you could go on stub hub and buy any tickets? how are the businesses / scalpers getting access?

They dont. They just list the tickets beforehand knowing they’ll get them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, PopcornAdler said:

heres what i want to know.  before the tickets were on sale you could go on stub hub and buy any tickets? how are the businesses / scalpers getting access?

 

3 minutes ago, Flake said:

They dont. They just list the tickets beforehand knowing they’ll get them

I moved these posts to this thread as they have more to do with the shows themselves and less to do with Nightrain, which our site has no affiliation with.

In any case, StubHub is owned by Ticketmast which is insane to me. Due to Ticketmaster owning the most prominent scalping site, tons of tickets end up on Stub Hub well before real fans get a chance to buy them at face value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the end of the day i doubt they care the shows will happen weather we like the prices or not..!!!! & the tixs will sell...!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2019 at 1:41 PM, todreamofwolves said:

I think the reason fans appear to be 'bummed' is because they're seeing just how full of shit this band actually is given that they keep mentioning some pretend album like it's their main priority. They should just be honest with the fans and say something like, "Look, we're old, lazy, and lack creativity. Plus, one of our primary songwriters isn't even in the band anymore. So instead of bullshitting you about some album that we never interned to write, we're just going to tour our greatest hit repeatedly and take your money every chance you give us."

Insert palm to face emoji here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

In any case, StubHub is owned by Ticketmast which is insane to me. Due to Ticketmaster owning the most prominent scalping site, tons of tickets end up on Stub Hub well before real fans get a chance to buy them at face value. 

That is not true. Stubhub is owned by Ebay. Ticketmaster has their own reseller site though. Or they used to have, now they let resellers sell their tickets directly on the Ticketmaster-Website.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×