Anyone knows how many tickets you can buy with a nightrain code?

Looks like, with the exception of festivals, they are transitioning to arenas instead of stadiums, in the states.

Almost time to call back Izzy n Steve to keep the money train rolling.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

But this is exactly what Slash said. They will be doing shows between september and october and after that, they focus on the album....that is their plan at the moment....frankly I don't get the dissapointment.....just check all Slash's interviews.....

Yes, this is what I'm thinking aswell. As long as they end touring by the end of november or earlier, and not start touring again until april-may 2020, it's all good. That's plenty of time to make a new record, specially when most of it it's already done (CD2 songs).

Even with this dates and the rumored southeramrican ones in november, it's still a "mini-tour" (the one that Slash kept talking about in recent interviews).

• Like 1

They will keep touring as long as they keep selling out venues. There were top 6 and top 2 highest grossing tours in 2016 and 2017 respectively. The tour has pulled half a billion so far. There is no motivation for new music while they can still sell the old. Not saying I agree with it, but this is the business side of music.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, BadApples87 said:

Looks like, with the exception of festivals, they are transitioning to arenas instead of stadiums, in the states.

Almost time to call back Izzy n Steve to keep the money train rolling.

Steven and Izzy won't be able to help them make the jump back to stadiums. A new album might 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Flake said:

Anyone knows how many tickets you can buy with a nightrain code?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sisyphus said:

Play all you want, I just want Axl to sound like he used to. And I don't mean 80's or early 90's, even though that would be cool, but good enough for us to enjoy his performance and not cringe. I get so bummed listening to some of the videos on YouTube.

Yes! And quite frankly I'm surprised more fans don't consider this an issue when it comes to this supposed, fairy-tale album that they're recording. Axl can't sing anymore, Slash stopped coming up with cool riffs decades ago, and Duff appears to be more comfortable telling us "how to be a man" than he does with contributing anything worthwhile, yet somehow when they all come together in the studio for the first time in decades this is somehow going to translate into magic?

keep playing shows! keep the original GNR feel going! write some songs at the same time = ALBUM!

...i'll stop dreaming now. NITL......

.........I'll be dead from alcoholism as this rate.

2 minutes ago, todreamofwolves said:

Yes! And quite frankly I'm surprised more fans don't consider this an issue when it comes to this supposed, fairy-tale album that they're recording. Axl can't sing anymore, Slash stopped coming up with cool riffs decades ago, and Duff appears to be more comfortable telling us "how to be a man" than he does with contributing anything worthwhile, yet somehow when they all come together in the studio for the first time in decades this is somehow going to translate into magic?

You're just gonna keep posting more or less the same thing in each thread I guess? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Haven't seen this posted yet but Meegan replied to a fan asking about European shows, says "I bet you will hear a new record from them one day."

vbp16j8e10531.jpg

Yeah there will be a record at some point, they just have to write and record it. Who knows when that'll be though.

1 minute ago, fumardude said:

Anyone going to any of the vegas shows?

Maybe, depends on ticket prices.

3 minutes ago, fumardude said:

Anyone going to any of the vegas shows?

I am. They had me at “Vegas” - the small venue is a bonus.

Anyone think they’re going to announce even more dates soon? I figured with the market size that these cities are that they’d hit Albany too. Not giving up hope yet on more dates

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah there will be a record at some point, they just have to write and record it. Who knows when that'll be though.

Maybe, depends on ticket prices.

It says starting at 149

I wouldn't mind checking out a show if it's in a smaller venue - the Vegas shows seem like they might be worth a trip. IIRC, the acoustics at the stadium show I went to were a mixed bag so smaller venues in NA are a plus imho. Only thing that would make me hesitate is if the show is another bloated 3-hr affair. One can only hope at some point they consider an all killer no filler approach - just a 2 hr gig with minimal covers (2-3 max), minimal Axl costume changes (please retire the cowboy get-up from KOHD), and minimal Slash wankery (just end the song instead of adding 2 extra minutes of tasteless noodling). If they do that, even the same old setlist with a few rearranged songs could be made exciting-ish again.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, fumardude said:

It says starting at 149

Maybe then, I'll keep an eye on Ticketmaster. I guess I could swing 1 show but I would really like to go for both.

I’m really excited for the Wichita show! I know it’ll be the same setlist and stage show but @Whiskey Rose and I will be seeing them together for the first time, so that will be a big deal for us! Plus it’s been since 2017 since we’ve seen them at all, and I’ll always go see GnR any reasonable chance I get. Can’t fuckin wait! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 2

8 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I’m really excited for the Wichita show! I know it’ll be the same setlist and stage show but @Whiskey Rose and I will be seeing them together for the first time, so that will be a big deal for us! Plus it’s been since 2017 since we’ve seen them at all, and I’ll always go see GnR any reasonable chance I get. Can’t fuckin wait! 

Me too!!!! I’ll be there for certain. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

10 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Me too!!!! I’ll be there for certain. 

So strange for me to see so many Kansans on this forum! I'll be there too!

• Like 1

This leg kind of makes a mockery of the NILT branding. They should have just called it something else. Don’t really get the point of these shows. 

Are these shoes it or has anyone heard of other US dates?

3 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

This leg kind of makes a mockery of the NILT branding. They should have just called it something else. Don’t really get the point of these shows. 

The point of the shows is so they can make the most money possible with the most minimal effort put forth. They haven't announced any other dates other than the half dozen or so that were announced this morning. But worry not, if the band sees a way of making even more money in a specific market I'm certain that they will be there.

8 minutes ago, nycgunner said:

Yeah they shoulda just called it The Fall 2019 Mini-Tour or something.