Dave Mustaine Diagnosed with Throat Cancer

BlueJean Baby

2 hours ago, Powerage5 said:

I think Dave's absolutely insufferable as a person, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone. Hope he can have a full recovery and continue his career. 

This is true, at least few journalist in my country was witness about his personality.

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

No. Serbia :D But I remembered this video and thought it gotta be Argentina:

Oh Serbia! You are Megadeth fan?  I don't be Megadeth fan, but they and Ramones had here a very loyal fan base, this video show how apassionate was fans Megadeth. Dave loved come here for this reason.

On 6/19/2019 at 4:04 AM, Ratam said:

Oh Serbia! You are Megadeth fan?  I don't be Megadeth fan, but they and Ramones had here a very loyal fan base, this video show how apassionate was fans Megadeth. Dave loved come here for this reason.

Not really but watched them in a club back in 2006. One of the best gigs ever. Dave said they didn't have that intimate show in years :D

The Strokes are also really huge there like nowhere else? I think I see them almost every year on that Lollapalooza lineup

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicklord said:

Not really but watched them in a club back in 2006. One of the best gigs ever. Dave said they didn't have that intimate show in years :D

The Strokes are also really huge there like nowhere else? I think I see them almost every year on that Lollapalooza lineup

After 90s , no many bands was great here,  most great bands here : U2, GNR, ROLLING STONES, AC/DC,KISS , COLDPLAY. Lollapalloza, yes every year, but most are niche artists, no mainstream artists, now maybe Ed Sheeran too is great too.

Man wtf is up with cancer. Back in the day you heard about it and knew someone here and there that got it, now it’s like every other person gets it. I’ve lost count of how many people I know that have gotten it in some form. Good thing is nowadays they can beat it a lot more than they used to so hope Dave can make it.

Never was into metal except for a handful of bands but I could tolerate Megadeth. They’ve got some jams. Angry Again is a favorite.

On 6/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, Len Cnut said:

I remember seeing them in the metaller magazines growing up, all long blonde hair and flying v's, thats my enduring image.  Anyway, hope he gets well.

You resisted the urge to take the piss. I'm impressed.