Night train presale

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

Unless you really like the seats, don't get them in the night train presale. Seats are usually trash in this 

Absolutely correct.  The fan presale is the biggest rip-off of all.  Remember, all you're guaranteed is a "first shot at tickets" and not a "first shot at the best tickets".  They know you're a hardcore fan, they know you're going to want the piece of mind of having a ticket and most importantly they know you'll panic and buy a seat right away.  They save the best seats for the VIPs/ticket holdouts who are undecided.  

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

To be fair in this sale the seats have been pretty much whatever you wanted, although the best seats (first ten rows of floor) are all premium / VIP which went on sale at same time and not exclusive to night train

54 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Absolutely correct.  The fan presale is the biggest rip-off of all.  Remember, all you're guaranteed is a "first shot at tickets" and not a "first shot at the best tickets".  They know you're a hardcore fan, they know you're going to want the piece of mind of having a ticket and most importantly they know you'll panic and buy a seat right away.  They save the best seats for the VIPs/ticket holdouts who are undecided.  

and plus, for festivals, there's no need for any presale. :max:

1 hour ago, Silveradot said:

Hey guys I'm a member of Night train and havnt gotten a code,do you need to keep upgrading your membership to get a code?or is it somewhere other than the tour page?

Thanks

You get an email from gunsnroses.com, check your spam maybe?? Or login at gunsroses.com, go to tour, it is on that page also.

Edited by BlueJean Baby

9 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

You get an email from gunsnroses.com, check your spam maybe??

Yes I got an email yesterday saying there were more shows and at the bottom it said go to the tour page for my code.It must have expired,it has been over a year since I have seen them.I was going to do the Vegas 2 show but maybe I will hold off and see if they add more shows closer to me.

3 minutes ago, Silveradot said:

Yes I got an email yesterday saying there were more shows and at the bottom it said go to the tour page for my code.It must have expired,it has been over a year since I have seen them.I was going to do the Vegas 2 show but maybe I will hold off and see if they add more shows closer to me.

Did you login there? You have to login to get the code 

I just like the peace of mind that I have tickets that's why I like the pre sale,but the last show I went to I got tickets last minute and they were awesome seats real close to the stage

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

Did you login there? You have to login to get the code 

Yes logged in with my email and password

Pretty pumped there coming around again

4 minutes ago, PopcornAdler said:

not cool yesterday there was not pits in Jacksonville and today they rearrange the whole seating and now there is.....im pissed.

Nightrain has never benefitted the average fan from everything I've ever heard :/

• Like 2