Jump to content
WAR41

Duff going on Jasta Show podcast soon

Recommended Posts

I am listening to the Doc Coyle episode of the Jasta Show podcast and Jamey announced that a Duff episode is coming soon.  Duff was on the Jasta Show before the reunion was announced and it was an interesting discussion.  I'll post here when its up for download.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Subjects:

How punk he is, how everything is so positive in the GNR camp, SJW bulshit and politics.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2019 at 6:13 PM, default_ said:

Subjects:

How punk he is, how everything is so positive in the GNR camp, SJW bulshit and politics.

Yay!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to ask about a timeline for some new music... possibility of a song for a soundtrack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The episode is being released on this Thursday 6/27 first to Gas Digital Network subscribers and then next week to everyone else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how new woke Duff feels about appearing on GAS when they are getting so much shit for booking Louis CK at Skankfest last weekend.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Danny said:

I wonder how new woke Duff feels about appearing on GAS when they are getting so much shit for booking Louis CK at Skankfest last weekend.

Dude that whole situation is ridiculous.  Did you see Brooklyn Bazaar's 'apology'?  I love that venue, I've gone to shows there and had fun but that apology was so completely unnecessary.  No one locked the doors and forced people to listen to his set.  Are people that fragile that they can't make their own decisions anymore?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

Dude that whole situation is ridiculous.  Did you see Brooklyn Bazaar's 'apology'?  I love that venue, I've gone to shows there and had fun but that apology was so completely unnecessary.  No one locked the doors and forced people to listen to his set.  Are people that fragile that they can't make their own decisions anymore?  

The whole thing is ridiculous.  Gomez and crew have built something so great in such a short period of time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's almost like we need a one topic to post all Duff interviews. Just bump that one topic with links to the latest interview and call it something like "The Duff Said The Same Thing Again Thread" 

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's almost like we need a one topic to post all Duff interviews. Just bump that one topic with links to the latest interview and call it something like "The Duff Said The Same Thing Again Thread" 

When it's posted I'll do that.  :headbang:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

It's almost like we need a one topic to post all Duff interviews. Just bump that one topic with links to the latest interview and call it something like "The Duff Said The Same Thing Again Thread" 

Speaking of new threads, we need one started up for the 2019 shows/festivals in the sub-section. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×