Shackler's

AXL/DC Bootlegs

So, I'm looking around for the best quality AXL/DC shows out there, and usually Boots do a pretty good job of having better than good quality and I'd love to get my hands on 'em! So can anyone please hook me up?

Links can't be posted on the forums anymore, but a lot of this stuff is pretty readily available elsewhere. From the US leg, the best recordings out there IMO are Buffalo (Which was also Axl's strongest voice with AC/DC if you ask me), and Philadelphia (Which was also the only time they played Problem Child).

I don't think that bastard's fingers can reach as far as at AC/DC. 

On topic: Werchter, Belgium, was of great quality. Don't remember the source any longer though. 

15 hours ago, jamillos said:

Different record company and management

rbvtw8x.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 8:43 AM, jamillos said:

On topic: Werchter, Belgium, was of great quality. Don't remember the source any longer though. 

Do you actually think Axl is personally asking to take down videos? Haha it's lawyers and catalog owners, record companies and vested interests. Everyone is so eager to demonize the band 

3 minutes ago, ramsey said:

Do you actually think Axl is personally asking to take down videos? Haha it's lawyers and catalog owners, record companies and vested interests. Everyone is so eager to demonize the band 

Of course not, I didn't mean it was Axl, not at all. Talking about that anonymous bastard behind the takedowns, see the applicable thread in the main section. 

16 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Of course not, I didn't mean it was Axl, not at all. Talking about that anonymous bastard behind the takedowns, see the applicable thread in the main section. 

Ah. Got it.