Teddy "Zig Zag" Andreadis update

Ericstacey

I bought a ticket to see Billy Bob Thornton and The Boxmasters  here at the Kent Stage in Ohio-it's coming up in July, and I could not remember the date, so I googled his tour dates to double check, and brought up an article, and Teddy is in his band (it's just Billy Bob, Teddy, and one other guy)-I didn't noticed it was Teddy before in the pic on the venue website lol. I always liked Teddy, especially from the Making of Videos, he had a lot of parts in them. He played on some of the Gilby records and side projects in the mid to late 90''s, and I kind of lost track of him after that. The funniest moment of him was Slash and Duff calling him on the phone at the end of the Making of Estranged, wanting him to go out drinking or to a strip club or something, and he didn't want to go, and Duff and Slash were bummed out lol. He also always had the big moment in Bad Obsession during the UYI tour in the early 90's. It will be nice to see him play. Funny enough, The Bacon Brothers are playing at this same venue a few weeks before or after, I think. The Billy Bob show doesn't seem to be selling that greatly-I wonder if he has a fan base of people who like his music, or it's just people wanting to see the guy from Sling Blade. His music doesn't sound too bad

Edited by Ericstacey

6 hours ago, Ericstacey said:

I bought a ticket to see Billy Bob Thornton and The Boxmasters  here at the Kent Stage in Ohio-it's coming up in July, and I could not remember the date, so I googled his tour dates to double check, and brought up an article, and Teddy is in his band (it's just Billy Bob, Teddy, and one other guy)-I didn't noticed it was Teddy before in the pic on the venue website lol. I always liked Teddy, especially from the Making of Videos, he had a lot of parts in them. He played on some of the Gilby records and side projects in the mid to late 90''s, and I kind of lost track of him after that. The funniest moment of him was Slash and Duff calling him on the phone at the end of the Making of Estranged, wanting him to go out drinking or to a strip club or something, and he didn't want to go, and Duff and Slash were bummed out lol. He also always had the big moment in Bad Obsession during the UYI tour in the early 90's. It will be nice to see him play. Funny enough, The Bacon Brothers are playing at this same venue a few weeks before or after, I think. The Billy Bob show doesn't seem to be selling that greatly-I wonder if he has a fan base of people who like his music, or it's just people wanting to see the guy from Sling Blade. His music doesn't sound too bad

Teddy toured with Slash's Bluesball on keys and vocals.

He released an album with some of the Gunners guest on it. I think it was called Innocent Loser. The track Shotgun Shack has a pretty nice Slash solo.

48 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Teddy toured with Slash's Bluesball on keys and vocals.

He released an album with some of the Gunners guest on it. I think it was called Innocent Loser. The track Shotgun Shack has a pretty nice Slash solo.

Actually I had forgotten he was on the Col. Parker album with Gilby and Traci Guns which was an excellent album btw. I think he played piano on Gilby's Hangover album also

• 2 weeks later...

Cool! Definitely remember/appreciate Teddy’s post-Guns work with Gilby in the late 90s. Think he turned up in the Guns “Behind The Music” in the early/mid 00s too. Had kind of lost track of him since then. Glad he’s still out there. Seems like a fun, light-hearted dude. Enjoy the show!