Guns N' Roses playing Lollapalooza 2020 in Brasil

Bumping this thread just because yesterday I saw a promo for the upcoming 2020 TV lineup on Claro Brasil (TV network/broadband operator) and it had a tiny clip of GNR (Axl and Slash) performing live among several other artists. I just tried to reach out Claro PR's to dig in more info, but IMO this pretty much indicates that the Lollapalooza show will be broadcasted in some shape or form.

Sure this isn't big news as the whole festival is broadcasted anyways, but I thought it was interesting that they used an Axl/Slash footage.

23 minutes ago, Voodoochild said:

Bumping this thread just because yesterday I saw a promo for the upcoming 2020 TV lineup on Claro Brasil (TV network/broadband operator) and it had a tiny clip of GNR (Axl and Slash) performing live among several other artists. I just tried to reach out Claro PR's to dig in more info, but IMO this pretty much indicates that the Lollapalooza show will be broadcasted in some shape or form.

Sure this isn't big news as the whole festival is broadcasted anyways, but I thought it was interesting that they used an Axl/Slash footage.

Here in Chile. Lolla used the Freddy Mercury tribute footage...... Showing Sorum on fkn drums. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1