Guns N' Roses playing Lollapalooza 2020 in Brasil

So considering this date, they're gonna expand this one into south american tour, then back to europe, then back to america. So called "mini-tour" will turn into another never ending & boring massive tour. There's no problem with never ending tours as long as we hear new music. Bob Dylan is honest to himself and fans and named his tour "Never Ending Tour" ages ago. yet he's capable of releasing music. Is that the case with GN'R? I don't think so. Good luck with your promised GNR album Slash & Duff!

And yes I'm a reasonable nay sayer  wL105sN.jpg

Edited by ©GnrPersia

7 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

The most surprising thing about this poster is that not only do The Stokes still exist, but they can headline festivals? :lol:

They've been successful for 20 years without any dip in popularity since like 2005 after being really massive for a few years

10 hours ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Can't wait for the inevitable amphitheatre tour with The Darkness, The Stokes and The Hives. :P

The Darkness are still a great band though. Should check out their newer albums, might be surprised by how much they have changed. Never had time for the strokes or the hives though.

Darkness are one of those bands you want to shake, because they've had several songs since they've  returned that could have charted, but they released something  else instead. Poor management.

Also an absolutely  killer live band, they'll take your head off! 

The Darkness just released a new album and they've been dropping some cool videos/singles. Don't really like them, tho. 

The Strokes headlined some previous Lollapalooza here in Brazil a couple of years ago. They are kinda classic/nostalgic already for some kids.

About GNR: I believe that we will hear Hardschool live in this South America's leg. Sounds like would be the perfect place to test new song(s). 

2 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Who the hell would fake a poster like that just for Internet forum reactions? Must be nice to have that much free time.

Oh, I think we could give a few prominent examples of what sort of losers do stuff like this.......

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

Oh, I think we could give a few prominent examples of what sort of losers do stuff like this.......

It’s just like that dickwad that made the Atlas on the alt poster. Get a hobby, a job, learn a craft. Tricking innocent people on the internet is pathetic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

It’s just like that dickwad that made the Atlas on the alt poster. Get a hobby, a job, learn a craft. Tricking innocent people on the internet is pathetic.

It's bottom of the barrel stuff for sure. The problem is that these people, who in your everyday life you'd go out of your way to avoid, can make their presence felt on the internet by spreading crap and trolling others. It's pretty much the only way they can be noticed. 

Despite this poster apparently being a fake, I would definitely think GNR will be on the proper version though. 

Edited by allwaystired