Jump to content
Dexterscollar

Steven Adler *accidentally* stabs himself

Recommended Posts

I hope he’s ok. How the hell does one stab oneself in a gut accidentally though, TMZ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so sad to hear about this. I hope Steven can recover soon and feel better about himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jamillos said:

I hope he’s ok. How the hell does one stab oneself in a gut accidentally though, TMZ?

Say you're cutting something, like a cheese or bread or whatever, and holding it to your belly, cutting towards your belly. That might be a way?

Anyway, I hope Steven gets better soon and it was just a silly accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lio said:

Say you're cutting something, like a cheese or bread or whatever, and holding it to your belly, cutting towards your belly. That might be a way?

Anyway, I hope Steven gets better soon and it was just a silly accident.

Yeah I can honestly see more scenarios where this happens as an accident than an intentional suicide attempt or whatever. If its the latter you usually dont stab yourself in the gut.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

 If its the latter you usually dont stab yourself in the gut.

You do if you're stoned out of your mind

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I’m bummed about this! Hopefully he recovers quickly and as others have said it was accidental. With Steven though... I just worry.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn Stevie, to quote Richard Pryor, 'you need to lay off that narcotic n!gga'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, action said:

best wishes

and fuck those that make this into a joke

And on that note.....

 

How the fuck has he managed that?

 

He is the Brian Harvey of Rock N Roll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LethalVelvetKraken said:

Best wishes to Steven. I once accidnetally stabbed myself by tripping near an open dish washing machine and landing on a steak knife positioned in it vertically. Hopefully something similar happened here.

100% the same happened here :P WTF?

Steven, we love you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Flake said:

i really hope gnr release some kind of statement on fb

i hope you are joking? For all we know its a little fleshwound and he'll be out of the hospital in an hour or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LovelessNL said:

i hope you are joking? For all we know its a little fleshwound and he'll be out of the hospital in an hour or so. 

if it was a suicide attempt or something due to drug use, a message would be appropriate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think we should read too much into this. Bizarre sounding household accidents are actually quite common. Someone up thread mentioned dishwashers - I've read a few dishwasher/knife horror stories before. It's not always as weird as it sounds.

Stay in bed under the duvet folks, it's the only safe thing to do! :lol:

Spoiler

but no smoking or electric blankets because...you know!

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Flake said:

if it was a suicide attempt or something due to drug use, a message would be appropriate

In both cases; no it is not. 

Maybe if it was the first case and he would be seriously wounded. But this is either just a stupid accident, drunk/f'ed up or not, or he is in a serious mental state and probably doesnt need more attention drawn to that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall think this man was on the way to the hospital and he was like 'god dammit people are going to think i tried to kill myself?" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

yall think this man was on the way to the hospital and he was like 'god dammit people are going to think i tried to kill myself?" 

If it was an accident, I would think he was probably just thinking in that moment “I really hope I’m gonna be ok.”

glad to hear sources are saying he’s doing better now. Wishing him a smooth and speedy recovery! Like everyone else, I really hope this was just an accident.

Edited by rocknroll41

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does stuff like this get our so fast? Wouldnt HIPPA protect him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

How does stuff like this get our so fast? Wouldnt HIPPA protect him?

In a perfect world yes but here on earth how do you stop Errol the porter from nudging Miss Vaquez the nurse that he pokes in the stock cupboard on slow evenings and going 'hey, ain't that the guy from Guns n Roses?', 'yeah, stabbed himself, the junkie motherfucker'.

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

In a perfect world yes but here on earth how do you stop Errol the porter from nudging Miss Vaquez the nurse that he pokes in the stock cupboard on slow evenings and going 'hey, ain't that the guy from Guns n Roses?', 'yeah, stabbed himself, the junkie motherfucker'.

I work in a hospital and have had celebrities before. I'd be a moron to jeopardise my job over that. I can see lots of idiots doing it, though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

I work in a hospital and have had celebrities before. I'd be a moron to jeopardise my job over that. I can see lots of idiots doing it, though

Ed Sheeran got hospitalised in the UK recently - caused quite a lot of hassle....

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-44155784

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-43670433

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×