Steven Adler *accidentally* stabs himself

3 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i knew it was an accident when reading it - he in no way is suicidal anymore 

the guy is a skate boarder bmxer type that by the sounds of it was or could be quite clumsy this shouldn't discount him from being brought back in the band 

Neither was Kurt...apparently.

14 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

Neither was Kurt...apparently.

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

courtney killed kurt 

i researched it extensively 

Let's leave that whole argument to another thread please. I'm sure there's one in My World. If not, feel free to create one and we can discuss it there.

• Haha 1

wishing Steven nothing but the best.  

if there is a bright side here, it's that Steven will probably eventually tell us what happened, unlike GNR .

Hoping he just did what I did once- trying to open a box from amazon and I pulled the box cutter too hard toward myself and cut my leg.  wasnt too bad, but I definetly felt stupid over it. Hopefully his story is something similar and nothing serious like some of the headlines report.  BTW cant wait to see what kind of bullshit headline alternative nation comes up with for this.  Scumbags.

Get better soon Steven!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

There are a few complete, no  class, low life losers on this board.  To start using this incident as a amo in your argument of whether Steven should not be in the band or not is pretty disgusting. How about some basic human fucking decency?

How about you showing some respect to others with a different opinion than yours. Or does that only work one way for you when it comes to your opinion, as you seem hell bent on belittling current band members including the current rhythm guitarist and a keyboard player.

A hypocrite preaches one thing, and does another. 

Wrong information at the time was provided in terms of Mr Adler's condition. It happenes. Its been corrected and life moves on.

Many including myself were simply giving an opinion and an option to a possible action and situation at the time. 

The difference between me and you is, I can admit when I am wrong. 

Hope Mr Adler recovers and is in a good place in life. 

Edited by kiwiguns

44 minutes ago, Chester 524 said:

BTW cant wait to see what kind of bullshit headline alternative nation comes up with for this.  Scumbags.

"Guns N' Roses Drummer Hospitalized After Brutal Assault" :lol:

Edited by Gibson_Guy87
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Slash almost died in 2002? Did I miss something? O.o

What year did Slash have the pacemaker put in?

It's well documented that Slash quit drugs for good in 2006, so if something did happen in 2002, it was either drugs, or when he had the irregular heartbeat going on

Could be anything from he stabbed himself because mom wouldn’t give him money for drugs to he was peeling an orange and poked himself in the belly. 

Glad hes ok. 

I agree with the posters who said it’s a private matter. If the band were to express anything about the situation it would likely be directly and not via twitter so the fans also knew they reached out. 

1 hour ago, Old_school_gnr_fan said:

I hope Steven makes a complete recovery, and I also hope that it was an accident, nothing more.

His band was supposed to be playing near me on July 20th, and I had given some thought to going. There were "meet and greet" tickets available. I don't know if the show is still on at this point.

Accord Ultimate Classic Rock site , isn't expected Steven to miss his next july 12 show in Las Vegas.

• Like 1