Steven Adler *accidentally* stabs himself

You cheer for the underdog. You cannot help it.

The media internet reports are click bait. Gotta sell ads and get clicks.

unfortunately, this is a bad look for him. Unfortunately, the internet media sources are here to stay.

Some media reports now say, no foul play, minor accident.

Too bad 911 was called instead of him just going to Emergency room. 

His people said, non life threatening, accident and his group has next show still on schedule.

Sounds good.

You cheer for this guy.

He seems on the straight and narrow and has been for years now . Give him some credit .

His Instagram page: happy, friends, group of musicians to perform with, shows, beautiful wife( young, LoL).

*wishing the guy the best to stay high naturally on life for the rest of his life. *   :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gnfnrs1972 said:

He'll be alright. He's been stabbed before. In the back.

Lol. Uhhhhhhhhh.  You went there. You just had to go there, huh. :smiley-confused2:

I so , totally  :lol:agree with you. Truth. Let’s be honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well. Maybe him not being part of GNR is a reason for episodes like this.... assuming it wasn't just an accident.

it's not GNR or anyone related to the bands fault if Steven is unhappy, that is purely down to the life Steven chooses to lead, whether he's sober or not. It's excuses like that, that led to the man living in drugs for over 20 straight years. Perspective, he is hugely successful and continues to make enough money from his time in the band that he doesn't need to work very hard... most musicians never make it to this point. It obviously isn't easy when something you love moves on without you, but that is all part of life.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

He just can’t get over being fired in 1990 from Guns N’ Roses. With his talent he could’ve joined another band and thrived. He can’t get past 1990 and has let his whole life pass him by as a result. Best wishes.

1 hour ago, Tom2112 said:

it's not GNR or anyone related to the bands fault if Steven is unhappy, that is purely down to the life Steven chooses to lead, whether he's sober or not. It's excuses like that, that led to the man living in drugs for over 20 straight years. Perspective, he is hugely successful and continues to make enough money from his time in the band that he doesn't need to work very hard... most musicians never make it to this point. It obviously isn't easy when something you love moves on without you, but that is all part of life.

You both are right, I think anyway.

GnR are not responsible to issue no statement or anything. He is NOT part of GnR and has not been since 1990. 30 years ago.

It would have been nice if Duff or Slash had posted up on their private, individual pages, best recovery to Steven.

They chose not to.

They do not have to.

Mr.Axl does not like the guy. Yes, Mr.Axl threw Steven a bone 🍖 . A few carefully selected shows performing 2-3 songs.

Steven is so desparate to take any scraps offered. 

I think you both are right.

He never got over 1990 firing and yes, it was wrong.

He was right to file a lawsuit to claim his interest back . He had a big win.

He could have, should have moved on. This GnR cover band, all references to AFD over the past 30 years in the title of his book, colors on stage set, art of his skelton from AFD,  Adlers Apetite fir a band name, etc. ,just too much in reference to AFD 35 years ago.

He has more money than many musicians . After RnR Hall Of Fame appearance, that should have been his coming full circle, turning point to forget GnR. Family, friends, long time marriage, his mother....just be happy and  move on living a really comfortable , full, clean and sober  life.

Edited by Latx
Typos

When the news first broke out I was definitely worried of the idea it was seemingly something more, but it sounds like it was an accident and while no injury is best, I am glad it was nothing more than an accident.  Steven Adler is badass, and his enthusiasm for both his work in GNR and his fans, is a wonderful thing.  

This is another opportunity for me just to be thankful all the GNR dudes are still alive, considering how crazy their lifestyles were back in the day

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Latx said:

GnR are not responsible to issue no statement or anything. He is NOT part of GnR and has not been since 1990. 30 years ago.

It would have been nice if Duff or Slash had posted up on their private, individual pages, best recovery to Steven.

They chose not to.

They do not have to.

Mr.Axl does not like the guy. Yes, Mr.Axl threw Steven a bone 🍖 . A few carefully selected shows performing 2-3 songs.

He could have, should have moved on. This GnR cover band, all references to AFD over the past 30 years in the title of his book, colors on stage set, art of his skelton from AFD,  Adlers Apetite fir a band name, etc. ,just too much in reference to AFD 35 years ago.

He has more money than many musicians . After RnR Hall Of Fame appearance, that should have been his coming full circle, turning point to forget GnR. Family, friends, long time marriage, his mother....just be happy and  move on living a really comfortable , full, clean and sober  life.

Honestly, he gave it a shot doing his own music with his solo album (which was really good) but after that he probably realized that the fans are only there because of his connection to GnR and AFD and they want to see him play those songs, which he's happy to do. I think he's got his closure from playing those 2016 shows with them and he doesn't really need to play shows or make music to survive, he's set for the rest of his life financially. He just does those gigs for fun and to make fans happy. With that said, why do you care if he moves on or not? Let him live his life the way he wants to, whether he's playing GnR songs or not.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

You shouldnt believe everything you read. Also if they gave him morphine last night in the er, would you still consider him sober? 

I would also say if hes moved on with his life he has a strange way of showing it. Im sorry but him & his family are very toxic & not good people imo. 

I hope one day he does move on with his life & for his sake he does clean up and take some responsibility.

Drugs given in a medical setting are entirely different than drugs taken recreationally. And I'm not believing what I've read, I'm going off of the personal interactions that I've had with him.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

Were just gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm sure we have different interpretations of what being sober is also. 

He's not recreationally using hard drugs or drinking anymore, so I would say he's pretty sober. He's worked very hard to clean up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Latx said:

They chose not to.

They do not have to.

This is a bit extreme.

Gnr is a big part of his life and history. People have written books about their days with Fame and used famous groups or people to sell copies... And they had no way near as much right to do so as Steven. 

I agree he latched a little too firmly onto the AFD brand, but maybe the guy isn't as well off all the time, as we think, and if you had that easy open venue source at your disposal you might do it yourself. Also it's far more likely to be heard with the gnr association.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yep. For some reason, I keep hearing my mom when I was a kid telling me not to run with scissors 🤣

Maybe Steven with his passed stroke, is more difficult to he have control about his mobility.

7 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Honestly, he gave it a shot doing his own music with his solo album (which was really good) but after that he probably realized that the fans are only there because of his connection to GnR and AFD and they want to see him play those songs, which he's happy to do. I think he's got his closure from playing those 2016 shows with them and he doesn't really need to play shows or make music to survive, he's set for the rest of his life financially. He just does those gigs for fun and to make fans happy. With that said, why do you care if he moves on or not? Let him live his life the way he wants to, whether he's playing GnR songs or not.

You have a point.

I agree and said about the guy having closure. 2016 and . RnRHof Fame.

If he wants to be GnR cover band and give some fans that, which I think I can say WE all like just those songs, ok.

It is legal. No one getting hurt. It is not a crime or sin, lol.

My point is in accepting GnR are gone .

Being that close to the flame , my opinion, was an issue for his long ago sober  issue.

with that said, why the hell do I OR YOU CARE? Whoa, just a fan here from the 1989s, just posting same as everyone else here.

Like I said, you root ( misspelled) for the underdog.

He WAS no better , no worst than the rest of them. 

You, generally speaking, just want the guy to continue and stay on his path that he has been on . Happy, up with life, his mother, his cover band , his  darling wife, his cover band, performing, , all while naturally high on life , clean and sober.

Edited by Latx
Typos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tom2112 said:

This is a bit extreme.

Gnr is a big part of his life and history. People have written books about their days with Fame and used famous groups or people to sell copies... And they had no way near as much right to do so as Steven. 

I agree he latched a little too firmly onto the AFD brand, but maybe the guy isn't as well off all the time, as we think, and if you had that easy open venue source at your disposal you might do it yourself. Also it's far more likely to be heard with the gnr association.

Sorry if I am, was a bit extreme.

See my post back  above.

My answer there sort of fits in.

You and I agree that he latched on a bit too much to AFD brand, but....

Apples and oranges.

So what if he is . If he can handle that association and he can and has been clean and sober for years now, then good for him living  his life doing cover band at this when lol, he is good financially for life and has good supports around him.

Honestly, other than Izzy who no one knows where in the world he is lol, we fans that is, I think the guy should lose Duff and Slash communication  in his moving on.

Good for Steven.

Best to him.

unfortunately those damn media reports , click bait for selling ads, are out there for life with those initial :max: reports.

I’ll be glad when the guy post up on his insta truth , slight injury , and he was kitchen clumsy, lol.

WE all have been there, kitchen clumsy.

Edited by Latx
Typos

On 29.6.2019 at 6:47 AM, gnfnrs1972 said:

He'll be alright. He's been stabbed before. In the back.

Shocked Gif GIF

Seriously speaking... I'm glad that Steven is OK. I don't get why anyone in media would turn this story into a suicide attempt? People who try to kill themselves with knives tend go for the wrists, not stomachs.  I guess some people will write anything for attention.

When it comes to Gn'R camp, if somebody there would try contact  (or already has) contacted Steven, I would be very surprised if it happened publicly. It's not their style, especially considering what their situation with Steven is. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Latx said:

Sorry if I am, was a bit extreme.

See my post back  above.

My answer there sort of fits in.

You and I agree that he latched on a bit too much to AFD brand, but....

Apples and oranges.

So what if he is . If he can handle that association and he can and has been clean and sober for years now, then good for him living  his life doing cover band at this when lol, he is good financially for life and has good supports around him.

Honestly, other than Izzy who no one knows where in the world he is lol, we fans that is, I think the guy should lose Duff and Slash communication  in his moving on.

Good for Steven.

Best to him.

unfortunately those damn media reports , click bait for selling ads, are out there for life with those initial :max: reports.

I’ll be glad when the guy post up on his insta truth , slight injury , and he was kitchen clumsy, lol.

WE all have been there, kitchen clumsy.

Or stage clumsy,  when he took that header into the drum riser at Farm Aid.  He's lucky he didn't knock himself out cold.

he has done more crazier/dangerous things than getting a paper cut, he will be fine.

i'm just waiting for him to tour the UK. 

pity he doesn't know any good reliable singers that wont let his fans down.