Steven Adler *accidentally* stabs himself

7 minutes ago, lame ass security said:

From what I've read the guy he has now is good.

i liked Jacob bunton. good voice he has. 

not saw or heard much about this new chap, will youtube him when i get a chance. all i know is what iv'e read on here, won a talent contest by singing a GNR song or something like that. 

14 hours ago, Latx said:

You both are right, I think anyway.

GnR are not responsible to issue no statement or anything. He is NOT part of GnR and has not been since 1990. 30 years ago.

It would have been nice if Duff or Slash had posted up on their private, individual pages, best recovery to Steven.

They chose not to.

They do not have to.

Mr.Axl does not like the guy. Yes, Mr.Axl threw Steven a bone 🍖 . A few carefully selected shows performing 2-3 songs.

Steven is so desparate to take any scraps offered. 

I think you both are right.

He never got over 1990 firing and yes, it was wrong.

He was right to file a lawsuit to claim his interest back . He had a big win.

He could have, should have moved on. This GnR cover band, all references to AFD over the past 30 years in the title of his book, colors on stage set, art of his skelton from AFD,  Adlers Apetite fir a band name, etc. ,just too much in reference to AFD 35 years ago.

He has more money than many musicians . After RnR Hall Of Fame appearance, that should have been his coming full circle, turning point to forget GnR. Family, friends, long time marriage, his mother....just be happy and  move on living a really comfortable , full, clean and sober  life.

If you read on social media about a random dude that you know, that he's in hospital, you will write him and wish him a good recovery. If it's not a rendom dude but a friend, or somebody you wrote history with, would you still write him a message? I'd call him. 

• Like 1

Many artists and entertainers have staff working their social media. I wonder if there are voluntary protocols, contractual stipulations or legal implications that calls on those staff to verify reported claims of a potential suicide attempt before using a rich persons platform to spread potentially liable "information?" And that could result in a situation where posting nothing is the safest option from an employment stand point?

Also, 50 year olds in North America often still have land lines. Which is cool. Im sure it would be a phone call if the various parties felt compelled to check in. Or else, what are all these land lines even for??

Edited by soon

11 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

What the hell does it matter whether there was wrong information at the time or not?  In fact that initial report is what made a few peoples comments so disgusting.  A report comes out that someone stabs themselves in the stomach and the first thing some people think about is using the incident as an argument as to why he shouldn't be in a band?  Different opinion??? It has nothing to do with my "opinion" on if Steven should be in the band or not.  To be honest that issue was the farthest thing from my my mind when I read the news.  I was much more concerned on the persons well being than his status in a band. There comes a point when somethings are just far more important. To most people anyway. That is where the human decency comes in. 

If Frank stabbed himself in the stomach I can assure you I wouldn't immediately start posting about bringing Matt, Adler, Fitz or any other drummer into the band. I just wouldn't.  So you can take your hypocrite comment and stick it some place it hurts...

There's human decency and human nature. I know when I posted my original comment I wished him the best, but as a fan and knowing his history, it is fair to speculate the way I did (based on that article). 

I included the point that there may be more to the story, with that some of my post wasn't going to be totally fair for this particular incident. The full story will come out in time and then we can make a solid assessment beyond guessing. Adler's team may have released a statement but that could be simply to not worry promoters... What they said is most likely true though! At least I hope so! If they choose to give more detail on how it happened then we can all stop speculating!

Finally, mentioning gnr and his involvement or lack thereof wasn't classy, but I owned it. 

I hope if he needs help, that he gets it!

• Like 3

On 6/29/2019 at 4:43 PM, donny said:

i liked Jacob bunton. good voice he has. 

not saw or heard much about this new chap, will youtube him when i get a chance. all i know is what iv'e read on here, won a talent contest by singing a GNR song or something like that. 

His current singer comes off pretty cheesy but vocally he can nail most of the stuff.  The lead guitarist rips too.  

46 minutes ago, MarHin22 said:

His singer posted this flyer 2 hrs ago. The tour dates are still good to go. 

I really need to listen to his band rom youtube. Havnt seen any clips yet. As a drummer in a band have been thinking of getting his skull tattooed....

Edited by Sydney Fan

it makes me puke a little when people put tags like #bestvoice, #bestvoiceever, #topvocalist, #topvocals and #topvoices under an advertisiment for a band where they are the singer. I mean come on, your in Steven's band, you could throw in a #bestdrummever, right?

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

There was a time when he appeared on the Eddie Trunk show where he said he was clean for awhile. Not sure how long ago it was or how he's doing now? I just hope he isn't on crack again because that would suck.

He's off drugs now, has been for a few years.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

It really depends what you call drugs or sober.  My definition of sober is not drinking, no smoking or use of recreational drugs. Etc....etc.  so I'd say that there's a definite maybe.

I am rooting for the underdog. I think we all are. Hopefully it was a clumsy kitchen accident lke some many people have hard. Reports from his side he is good and it was an accident, non- life threatening.

TODAYS THE DAILY MAILSAID STEVE ADLER IS ON DRUGS WITH QUOTES FROM NEIGHBORS WHO SAW HIM ACTING STRANGELY.

I won’t even post up the daily mail which is a real click bait to sell ads , on line media source.

Lets hope this cut was trying to open a package or something which is wrong to do with a knife.

If if, only if l by some chance this guy is on drugs, that is it. No hope anymore. Long term care at BettyFord or wherever like for a year would be needed and whatever happens after happens.  He has money to support himself fir life, work he likes without punching a clock like , a good  mother in his corner, a beautiful wife.  A good , nice life. To throw it away, nah. 

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes, his face don't look like a suicide :D very happy look.

His face , due to age, all the years 30-35 years ago, the stroke , falling down and losing teeth and busting his face ( see his mothers book), yeah, he looks prematurely old. So does Duff. Slash and Axl do look hardened in the face like Duff, but they have older man’s belly now too.

Facts folks of slower metabolism and testerone on the decrease.

Over and at  55 hits all men and women.

11 hours ago, Latx said:

I am rooting for the underdog. I think we all are. Hopefully it was a clumsy kitchen accident lke some many people have hard. Reports from his side he is good and it was an accident, non- life threatening.

TODAYS THE DAILY MAILSAID STEVE ADLER IS ON DRUGS WITH QUOTES FROM NEIGHBORS WHO SAW HIM ACTING STRANGELY.

I won’t even post up the daily mail which is a real click bait to sell ads , on line media source.

Lets hope this cut was trying to open a package or something which is wrong to do with a knife.

If if, only if l by some chance this guy is on drugs, that is it. No hope anymore. Long term care at BettyFord or wherever like for a year would be needed and whatever happens after happens.  He has money to support himself fir life, work he likes without punching a clock like , a good  mother in his corner, a beautiful wife.  A good , nice life. To throw it away, nah. 

His face , due to age, all the years 30-35 years ago, the stroke , falling down and losing teeth and busting his face ( see his mothers book), yeah, he looks prematurely old. So does Duff. Slash and Axl do look hardened in the face like Duff, but they have older man’s belly now too.

Facts folks of slower metabolism and testerone on the decrease.

Over and at  55 hits all men and women.

I don't look Steven old, specially for such harsh live, he look enough young.