Dexterscollar

Steven Adler *accidentally* stabs himself

40 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

There was a time when he appeared on the Eddie Trunk show where he said he was clean for awhile. Not sure how long ago it was or how he's doing now? I just hope he isn't on crack again because that would suck.

He's off drugs now, has been for a few years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaskingApathy said:

Looks like he's doing great!

Yes, his face don't look like a suicide :D very happy look.

32 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

He's off drugs now, has been for a few years.

It really depends what you call drugs or sober.  My definition of sober is not drinking, no smoking or use of recreational drugs. Etc....etc.  so I'd say that there's a definite maybe.

I’m still confused as to what his band is called. Is it called Adler’s Appetite? Or just Steve Adler now?

more on topic; glad he’s ok!

17 minutes ago, fear the juggalo2 said:

It really depends what you call drugs or sober.  My definition of sober is not drinking, no smoking or use of recreational drugs. Etc....etc.  so I'd say that there's a definite maybe.

I am rooting for the underdog. I think we all are. Hopefully it was a clumsy kitchen accident lke some many people have hard. Reports from his side he is good and it was an accident, non- life threatening.

TODAYS THE DAILY MAILSAID STEVE ADLER IS ON DRUGS WITH QUOTES FROM NEIGHBORS WHO SAW HIM ACTING STRANGELY.

I won’t even post up the daily mail which is a real click bait to sell ads , on line media source.

Lets hope this cut was trying to open a package or something which is wrong to do with a knife.

If if, only if l by some chance this guy is on drugs, that is it. No hope anymore. Long term care at BettyFord or wherever like for a year would be needed and whatever happens after happens.  He has money to support himself fir life, work he likes without punching a clock like , a good  mother in his corner, a beautiful wife.  A good , nice life. To throw it away, nah. 

19 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Yes, his face don't look like a suicide :D very happy look.

His face , due to age, all the years 30-35 years ago, the stroke , falling down and losing teeth and busting his face ( see his mothers book), yeah, he looks prematurely old. So does Duff. Slash and Axl do look hardened in the face like Duff, but they have older man’s belly now too.

Facts folks of slower metabolism and testerone on the decrease.

Over and at  55 hits all men and women.

11 hours ago, Latx said:

I am rooting for the underdog. I think we all are. Hopefully it was a clumsy kitchen accident lke some many people have hard. Reports from his side he is good and it was an accident, non- life threatening.

TODAYS THE DAILY MAILSAID STEVE ADLER IS ON DRUGS WITH QUOTES FROM NEIGHBORS WHO SAW HIM ACTING STRANGELY.

I won’t even post up the daily mail which is a real click bait to sell ads , on line media source.

Lets hope this cut was trying to open a package or something which is wrong to do with a knife.

If if, only if l by some chance this guy is on drugs, that is it. No hope anymore. Long term care at BettyFord or wherever like for a year would be needed and whatever happens after happens.  He has money to support himself fir life, work he likes without punching a clock like , a good  mother in his corner, a beautiful wife.  A good , nice life. To throw it away, nah. 

His face , due to age, all the years 30-35 years ago, the stroke , falling down and losing teeth and busting his face ( see his mothers book), yeah, he looks prematurely old. So does Duff. Slash and Axl do look hardened in the face like Duff, but they have older man’s belly now too.

Facts folks of slower metabolism and testerone on the decrease.

Over and at  55 hits all men and women.

I don't look Steven old, specially for such harsh live, he look enough young.

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

I don't look Steven old, specially for such harsh live, he look enough young.

Yeah he actually has aged pretty well. Looks better than Duff and Axl anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

Yeah he actually has aged pretty well. Looks better than Duff and Axl anyway.

No One can look Better than my beloved Axl :P