Raz Cue - An Open Letter To Duff McKagan

Sosso

https://www.razcue.com/single-post/2019/07/02/I-was-wrong

"In fact, Michelle was around the studio most of the time. She was a cute kid, pleasant and into much of the same music that I dug. I tried a few times to convince her that a wolf’s den was no place for a little girl to hang out. But her mom was cool with her being around, and her mom’s boyfriend was a musician who spent time in an adjacent studio, so I felt she had some kind of safety net nearby. Plus, she was a somewhat streetwise and savvy youngster."

(I don't know if it's true of course, especially that he tried to protect her blah blah)

19 minutes ago, Minche said:

No, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, but your initial point was they're scared to talk. They're not, it's simply the nature of those settlements- once you take the money and settle, you put everything else behind. 🤷‍♀️ 

Hmmm... maybe I worded it out wrong but my point was to agree with @Euchre, where he says Michelle's story is consistent with the stories of Erin & Stephanie (which are the most public, widely known ones), so I added the other names I knew, that somewhat addressed the topic or talked about Axl being a violent angry person in his daily life.

When I say "they are scared to talk" I mean the women who have not revealed their stories yet. Erin & Stephanie have openly talked about it. Stephanie literally hates Axl's guts. She even removed him from any biography of her out there, so..... Nope, it's not about the money. You don't put those kind of things behind. I mean, for survival purposes maybe you do put it on the side, but deep inside

it's always there.

29 minutes ago, Minche said:

Now, the Kennedy girl.. I've read the whole article and tbh, it's a tad confusing. She doesn't appear to be broken or upset, it's almost as if she's saying 'hey, look what a crazy life I had' and is simply trying to sell a book. Maybe there's more info in the book itself, idk and I certainly have no interest in buying it.

Yeah, usually when you write a book, the next logical step is to sell it... :blink:

The story is not confusing.

It might seem odd that she's not after Axl in some sort of vindictive way, but the essence of the story is what he did to her, which is pretty similar to what Erin Everly once described too.

11 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Hmmm... maybe I worded it out wrong but my point was to agree with @Euchre, where he says Michelle's story is consistent with the stories of Erin & Stephanie (which are the most public, widely known ones), so I added the other names I knew, that somewhat addressed the topic or talked about Axl being a violent angry person in his daily life.

When I say "they are scared to talk" I mean the women who have not revealed their stories yet. Erin & Stephanie have openly talked about it. Stephanie literally hates Axl's guts. She even removed him from any biography of her out there, so..... Nope, it's not about the money. You don't put those kind of things behind. I mean, for survival purposes maybe you do put it on the side, but deep inside

it's always there.

Yeah, usually when you write a book, the next logical step is to sell it... :blink:

The story is not confusing.

It might seem odd that she's not after Axl in some sort of vindictive way, but the essence of the story is what he did to her, which is pretty similar to what Erin Everly once described too.

If it's not about the money, then why settle? If someone did something as horrific as they claimed Axl did to them, no money on earth could make me settle and let the fker walk free, and I mean it. Lets not even mention who Seymour is married to, today...🙄  Also, I remember reading about those girls being quite crazy themselves and in no way, shape or form as innocent as they tried to portray themselves. I mean, Erin was arrested on assault charges, no? Attacking her ex with a knife, or some such trivial thing. lols 

As for Kennedy, no, it doesn't seem odd, it seems very odd, to me anyway. She basically described rape scene with little to no emotion. Not strange at all. 

• Like 1

Ax ain't no Bill Wyman or Gary Glitter is he ? 

seriously, if you pin down and rape a 15yo you don't go and write/record/release a song about that girl afterwards. you would be hiding under a rock. 

34 minutes ago, RONIN said:

Axl has always treated women with the utmost respect. 

I believe Axl is a true gentleman and feel that his reputation in the industry as the lowest of bottom feeders is entirely unfounded.

Your contributions to almost any discussion on this forum is strictly for bottom feeders. There are many on this Earth will state Axl music has greatly helped ease their pain. You? Doubtful you make much of an impact on this Earth. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Ok. I think we’ve established that the song Duff is currently touring is not about a fictional 15 year old girl. 

You say in a public Facebook post that for years after whenever you saw Axl he would practically cry. Did you talk to him? 

Sorry if I seem to be prying or if this is inappropriate I guess it will be deleted. 

I talked to him the day I decided to refuse to go to court. Also, We ran into each other several times. He was heartbroken about what he did. However, he didn't stop hurting the girls he loved. 

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

Right but literally no one has said that, ever, in any way. Not even implied it. So the hyperbole of your joke doesn't make any sense. 

There is zero evidence of this very serious and confusing accusation. Until there's at least some evidence I'm not going to even consider joining any mob mentality on the internet recklessly deciding that; 35years ago right as a young Axl's career was taking off he brutally gangraped a 15yrld girl as revenge for having a miscarriage.

I know that Axl was/is a mental cunt but I think anyone(total strangers on the internet no less) who is prepared to just blindly decide that based on nothing is deciding to be a bit mental themselves.

This kind of thing is a matter for therapists, lawyers and police - not MyWildSpeculationForum.com

I'd just like to add that all of the alleged witnesses she mentioned were umm.. passed out. 🙄 Yet somehow, some find it far easier to believe that story, than to take ones presumption of innocence in consideration, at the very least. The whole #believethevictim (with no tangible evidence) thing is just a bit too much. Yet, ill be called insensitive or whatever,  for simply wanting a piece of evidence that would actually stick in court. 

Axl himself has said that he had difficulty with sex and had to play a role as a bad guy. I'm sure @SoulMonster can provide the interview link. Kennedy Penthouse model never says she was raped but does say she had reservations but decided to stay because she thought she'd have fun with him. She was there for sex. Most females throughout Axl's life have been there for sex. He wasn't a saint by any means but he's not a rapiat. 

As for the events described by the 15 yr old, police never would have just dropped a charge of kidnapping  in trying her up and gang rape. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Minche said:

I'd just like to add that all of the alleged witnesses she mentioned were umm.. passed out. 🙄 Yet somehow, some find it far easier to believe that story, than to take ones presumption of innocence in consideration, at the very least. The whole #believethevictim (with no tangible evidence) thing is just a bit too much. Yet, ill be called insensitive or whatever,  for simply wanting a piece of evidence that would actually stick in court. 

Just now, Kwick1 said:

Axl himself has said that he had difficulty with sex and had to play a role as a bad guy. I'm sure @SoulMonster can provide the interview link. Kennedy Penthouse model never says she was raped but does say she had reservations but decided to stay because she thought she'd have fun with him. She was there for sex. Most females throughout Axl's life have been there for sex. He wasn't a saint by any means but he's not a rapiat. 

As for the events described by the 15 yr old, police never would have just dropped a charge of kidnapping  in trying her up and gang rape. 

He most certainly is a rapist. Sex is not rape. I had a ton of sex with him and what he did that night was brutal and cruel.  There is no such thing as Non Consensual Sex, either you consent or it's rape. The fact that we were dating and so many other girls wanted to have sex with him, led to people calling me a lying Slut, A who're that just wants attention, A bitch that just wants to ruin their chance at stardom. This is total victim blaming shit! All of these accounts paint me as some fucked up groupie that followed him around and tried to throw myself at him. I went over there to talk about the baby. He lost his mind and hurt me, held me down and raped me. The other story was a great way to hide what actually happened. If you have questions, great. However making it seem like I am a liar, or trying to go after people that are so good now is ridiculous! This isn't easy to have gone through and making a selfless decision for my friends has been a huge mistake. I shouldn't be brought up at, all unless they tell the truth. Duff is a hypocrite to the extreme and shouldn't be acting like a Champion of my movement! He should own up to the past and set things right. One of them needs to come clean. I shouldn't have to see bullshit lies about me in internet articles or books. It is painful. As far as police not dropping a charge, I refused to go to court. There was no case without me! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Yeah, let’s hope all is well 35 years later. 

It's been made current with all of the books, Duff's album, etc  How can someone put a time limit to Trauma! My body was a crime scene and I have to live in it. Also, seeing your rapist on merch, songs on the radio isn't easy, in fact it's torturous. Can you imagine that? I can't get away from it  so I might as well dosomething about it. 

By the way, I don't expect anyone to understand that. 

Edited by Little Michelle
  • GNFNR 1

1 hour ago, RONIN said:

Axl has always treated women with the utmost respect. 

I believe Axl is a true gentleman and feel that his reputation in the industry as the lowest of bottom feeders is entirely unfounded.

Seriously? He is a known abuser. Sweet Child of Mine was written for Erin who he abused horribly! Locking her up, raping her repeatedly. Come on, it is common knowledge that he hurts the women he supposedly loves. 

10 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

It's been made current with all of the books, Duff's album, etc  How can someone put a time limit to Trauma! My body was a crime scene and I have to live in it. Also, seeing your rapist on merch, songs on the radio isn't easy, in fact it's torturous. Can you imagine that? I can't get away from it  so I might as well dosomething about it. 

Their books aren't exactly new. Most, if not all, came about years before the whole #metoo movement started. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

https://www.razcue.com/single-post/2019/07/02/I-was-wrong

"In fact, Michelle was around the studio most of the time. She was a cute kid, pleasant and into much of the same music that I dug. I tried a few times to convince her that a wolf’s den was no place for a little girl to hang out. But her mom was cool with her being around, and her mom’s boyfriend was a musician who spent time in an adjacent studio, so I felt she had some kind of safety net nearby. Plus, she was a somewhat streetwise and savvy youngster."

(I don't know if it's true of course, especially that he tried to protect her blah blah)

My mom didn't want me there, but she knew I was dating Axl. 

1 minute ago, donny said:

@Little Michelle 

whats stopping you now ? 

I just want to focus on healing, on writing the book and doing the podcast. If they try to sue me, then and only then will I go. I have already spoken to Gloria Allreds office. I don't want to sue for money, I just want to tell the truth. After being on here I realize that no matter what happens people are going to hate me. It's really sad, but I knew what I was getting into. I just have to be strong and not let folks Slay me alive. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

If they try to sue me, then and only then will I go. 

thats a counter attack ! if you believe in justice and doing the right thing you would go now.

i'm on the fence with this one. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Seriously? He is a known abuser. Sweet Child of Mine was written for Erin who he abused horribly! Locking her up, raping her repeatedly. Come on, it is common knowledge that he hurts the women he supposedly loves. 

Jeez. Ok you’re officially fucking nuts with this response. This guy is so fucking being sarcastic that it’s dripping off the screen. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Little Michelle said:

I just want to focus on healing, on writing the book and doing the podcast. If they try to sue me, then and only then will I go. I have already spoken to Gloria Allreds office. I don't want to sue for money, I just want to tell the truth. After being on here I realize that no matter what happens people are going to hate me. It's really sad, but I knew what I was getting into. I just have to be strong and not let folks Slay me alive. 

You put it as if you can do as you please. We are talking about serious charges, and a serious institution such as the court of law.  Not to mention Statute of limitations, fact that you, yourself stated all your witnesses have been passed out during the alleged crime and what not. 

If I were you, I'd talk to my lawyer regarding other stuff, such as how to avoid being sued for defamation, which can be a serious issue for you, believe it or not. And doing this, forums, twitter and facebook posts is certainly not something any smart lawyer would advise you to do. Hell, I doubt book publishers would either. 

This, for the most part is why I fail to understand your logic behind going on a gnr fan site with that story, as literally anything you say can be used against you, should it reach the people in question. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Well for one thing I see loads of conflicting statements....you just posted the above, yet in 2014 you posted these on your Facebook??  Not trying to be mean, but with all due respect this is a total contradiction of your statement above.

207156e.jpg

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Well for one thing I see loads of conflicting statements....you just posted the above, yet in 2014 you posted these on your Facebook??  Not trying to be mean, but with all due respect this is a total contradiction of your statement above.

207156e.jpg

Oops.

17 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

What book are you writing?