Raz Cue - An Open Letter To Duff McKagan

Sosso

51 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

He most certainly is a rapist. Sex is not rape. I had a ton of sex with him and what he did that night was brutal and cruel.  There is no such thing as Non Consensual Sex, either you consent or it's rape. The fact that we were dating and so many other girls wanted to have sex with him, led to people calling me a lying Slut, A who're that just wants attention, A bitch that just wants to ruin their chance at stardom. This is total victim blaming shit! All of these accounts paint me as some fucked up groupie that followed him around and tried to throw myself at him. I went over there to talk about the baby. He lost his mind and hurt me, held me down and raped me. The other story was a great way to hide what actually happened. If you have questions, great. However making it seem like I am a liar, or trying to go after people that are so good now is ridiculous! This isn't easy to have gone through and making a selfless decision for my friends has been a huge mistake. I shouldn't be brought up at, all unless they tell the truth. Duff is a hypocrite to the extreme and shouldn't be acting like a Champion of my movement! He should own up to the past and set things right. One of them needs to come clean. I shouldn't have to see bullshit lies about me in internet articles or books. It is painful. As far as police not dropping a charge, I refused to go to court. There was no case without me! 

They could have forced you to go to court and you would have been a reluctant witness. It's not the victims choice in a criminal case to go to trial. There would be other reasons your case was dropped besides you not wanting to charge with kidnapping and rape. 

I still have a really hard time understanding how your social media just a few years ago appears as a GnR fan. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Minche said:

Their books aren't exactly new. Most, if not all, came about years before the whole #metoo movement started. 

I realize that. It has been a long road for me. There have been several books published within 3 years. Razor Cue, Vicki Hamilton, Mick Wall. They just keep coming out. I started working on this before Mick Walls book came out. Now with Duff acting like a Saint and lying his ass off, I had to do something! I'm empowering myself through all of this nonsense. I know that at the end of this, justice will prevail. The idea that someone can just get over something like this is PROPOSTROUS! This doesn't go away. It gets worse with each lie. I wanted to immerse myself in what the fans were saying and Ik amazed and grateful to some of the fans on here ! Wonderful people! However, being called a liar sure gets old. Thank you to the folks that aren't afraid to speak up. To the people blatantly calling me names, being mean isn't cool! 

3 hours ago, Blackstar said:

https://www.razcue.com/single-post/2019/07/02/I-was-wrong

"In fact, Michelle was around the studio most of the time. She was a cute kid, pleasant and into much of the same music that I dug. I tried a few times to convince her that a wolf’s den was no place for a little girl to hang out. But her mom was cool with her being around, and her mom’s boyfriend was a musician who spent time in an adjacent studio, so I felt she had some kind of safety net nearby. Plus, she was a somewhat streetwise and savvy youngster."

(I don't know if it's true of course, especially that he tried to protect her blah blah)

My mom didn't want me there, but she knew I was dating Axl. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, donny said:

Ax ain't no Bill Wyman or Gary Glitter is he ? 

seriously, if you pin down and rape a 15yo you don't go and write/record/release a song about that girl afterwards. you would be hiding under a rock. 

My Michelle is about someone else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Little Michelle said:

I talked to him the day I decided to refuse to go to court. Also, We ran into each other several times. He was heartbroken about what he did. However, he didn't stop hurting the girls he loved. 

From duffs book the pnly other women were mandy and linda who he was married to. From duffs book he wrote he was the one that made the mistake with mandy,  but with linda when duff got sober was because they had nothing in common anymore. Or am i missing something?.

1 minute ago, Kwick1 said:

They could have forced you to go to court and you would have been a reluctant witness. It's not the victims choice in a criminal case to go to trial. There would be other reasons your case was dropped besides you not wanting to charge with kidnapping and rape. 

I still have a really hard time understanding how your social media just a few years ago appears as a GnR fan. 

here in the uk with male on female issues the female no longer has a choice whether to press charges or not, the police decide that. and for many good reasons.

5 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

What? Not sure what you're saying.  

1 minute ago, donny said:

here in the uk with male on female issues the female no longer has a choice whether to press charges or not, the police decide that. and for many good reasons.

In 1986 it, was different. Now this would have been out of my hands. 

18 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Well for one thing I see loads of conflicting statements....you just posted the above, yet in 2014 you posted these on your Facebook??  Not trying to be mean, but with all due respect this is a total contradiction of your statement above.

207156e.jpg

Oh and this one too??  Aren't those your comments?

I'm a little confused as to an earlier statement you made that says "he called other people to touch me, they bruised my breasts and stuck there fingers, where they should never have been".

Above you suggest that there were people there, but they were all passed out and had no involment? 

11 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

From duffs book the pnly other women were mandy and linda who he was married to. From duffs book he wrote he was the one that made the mistake with mandy,  but with linda when duff got sober was because they had nothing in common anymore. Or am i missing something?.

I am talking about Axl. Duff had a girlfriend named Cat then. He went out with Mandy later 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

Jeez. Ok you’re officially fucking nuts with this response. This guy is so fucking being sarcastic that it’s dripping off the screen. 

I don't think  a discussion about rape is really the place for sarcasm.

I'd say that was a perfectly reasonable response.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Oh and this one too??  Aren't those your comments?

Don't Cry was my song and Desi Benjamin is a friend of mine that put out a documentary about our scene.  I did Hate those stupid shorts and wished that I could have told him that! I never blew smoke up Axls Ass! I always told him what, I thought. Someone had to. 

Hey since you're looking at all this stuff, read alllllll of my posts and comments on my recent posts! Maybe it will surprise you that so many people from back in those days commented too! All the people that knew them, really knew them unlike you. Check out all those comments in all three of those current posts! Maybe you'll call all of those people liars too. 💗😆💗

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Don't Cry was my song and Desi Benjamin is a friend of mine that put out a documentary about our scene.  I did Hate those stupid shorts and wished that I could have told him that! I never blew smoke up Axls Ass! I always told him what, I thought. Someone had to. 

That's (his shorts) really not @BlueJean Baby's point though, and this is exactly what bothers me. You seem to very selectively respond and/or manipulate the response to a point where it completely goes off topic. Why? I mean, I got a pretty good idea as to why, but still...

• GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, Little Michelle said:

Rude! Very useless and cruel! Hope it makes ya feel better about yourself. 

there have been many people on the forums over the years.

some real, some impersonators.

some truthful, some bullshxxers.

some sane, some unsane. (i think most of them stayed) 

don't take it all to seriously.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Little Michelle said:

Bye for now

I was curious as to who else was involved in this alleged incident? I asked a question above regarding it that you might not have seen? You mentioned on here that everyone was passed out, but in a previous statement elsewhere said others got actively involved in the alleged rape? 

Obviously that's a hugely important thing to clarify. 

• Like 4

Just now, Minche said:

That's (his shorts) really not @BlueJean Baby's point though, and this is exactly what bothers me. You seem to very selectively respond and/or manipulate the response to a point where it completely goes off topic. Why? I mean, I got a pretty good idea as to why, but still...

I just explained that YES those were my comments to my Friend Desi Benjamin who made that documentary. I mentioned the shorts in that comment, so yes I mention those stupid shorts again in this comment. What are you trying to prove? That I commented on GNR stuff so I'm a fan? Actually I Loved them, that is why I kept my mouth shut! So they could have a chance . Anything else? 

1 minute ago, Little Michelle said:

I just explained that YES those were my comments to my Friend Desi Benjamin who made that documentary. I mentioned the shorts in that comment, so yes I mention those stupid shorts again in this comment. What are you trying to prove? That I commented on GNR stuff so I'm a fan? Actually I Loved them, that is why I kept my mouth shut! So they could have a chance . Anything else? 

I know, I know. Thing is , theres a bigger post of yours telling us how seeing Gn'r or their merch hurts you.. You sound like a walking, talking contradiction at the moment. Sorry, but it's what it is. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I was curious as to who else was involved in this alleged incident? I asked a question above regarding it that you might not have seen? You mentioned on here that everyone was passed out, but in a previous statement elsewhere said others got actively involved in the alleged rape? 

Obviously that's a hugely important thing to clarify. 

I did clarify a bit ago. In the studio Izzy was passed out, Mary was passed out, there were two guys I didn't know and had never seen, and one friend of Duff's from Seattle  

I couldn't see very well due to being thrown into a room the size of a closet and being held down. Axl ass in my face made I thought difficult to see who was shoving there forI needs into me! Hope that helps! 

40 minutes ago, donny said:

Same in the US. Even in 1985. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Yes, she was replying to me asking her about saying that Axl practically cried every time she saw him for years after.

*I see this has been answered already*

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

1 minute ago, Minche said:

I know, I know. Thing is , theres a bigger post of yours telling us how seeing Gn'r or their merch hurts you.. You sound like a walking, talking contradiction at the moment. Sorry, but it's what it is. 

It is absolutely hard and torturous! Just because I listen to Don't Cry and sob my fucking eyes out and comment on a friends post doesn't make me a contradiction! You have absolutely no idea what this is like and maybe you should leave it alone.  I don't know what I expected in here. I just wanted to know what you all were saying and help she'd light on this. That isn't working very well. It's okay! I realize that people like you will never understand. There are fans on here that are awesome! Also some that are cruel and hateful. 

3 minutes ago, Kwick1 said:

Same in the US. Even in 1985. Nope

• GNFNR 2