Raz Cue - An Open Letter To Duff McKagan

Sosso

35 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

They were willing to blow everyone in the room, which seemed reasonable to me, but they didn't want to fuck us. For whatever reason, that really pissed Axl off. The girls had a very intelligent rationale for their point of view, but Axl begged to differ. This debate continued for a moment, and it was pretty relaxed, but suddenly Axl exploded. He threw them out with such rage it was shocking. The way it went down was completely unnecessary. The coup de grace was that one of the girls' dads was a prominent officer with the Chicago police, or so I was told.

So here's Slash telling a similar story involving girls, Axl going nuts and hurting them, kicking them out.... it seems he loved doing that to women... 

The only difference, this story takes place in Chicago 🤔, so it's not like we are mixing up stories, this is definitely another event with same characteristics.

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Despite the many, MANY women you've slept with you're also a gentleman and a scholar. That much is certain.

Ergo, Axl has an urge to rape he can barely control and said so himself(in reality he never said that that's an absolute crock of shit).

Critical thinking and reading comprehension is very important. Spend a little less time ploughing countless women and figure those important skills out lol.

Maybe some of them were men too. 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Despite the many, MANY women you've slept with you're also a gentleman and a scholar. That much is certain.

Ergo, Axl has an urge to rape he can barely control and said so himself(in reality he never said that that's an absolute crock of shit).

Critical thinking and reading comprehension is very important. Spend a little less time ploughing countless women and figure those important skills out lol.

My critical thinking is not confined to the info in this thread. 

I’ll say this clearly. I don’t know what went down with “little Michelle”. I wasn’t there.

Have I read in multiple books, articles and heard in media Axls stories of violence of some kind against women. Yes. 

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Zero evidence mate. The end. I don't like tabloid speculation especially not when it's something so serious. I think it's unhealthy and don't want to be around it. 

You can’t say what Slash has said about the behaviour he witnessed in Chicago as no evidence, nor can you say the court depositions on record for Erin or Stephanie are no evidence. I’ve also read quotes from others on his behaviour towards women.

I have enough to call what I think on this. And not in the last 2 days. His wanker behaviour has been known about and in print and discussed by himself since the 80s 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

30 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I'm not disagreeing Axl is a wanker I know he is. 

But Axl could rape the entire city of Chicago and that would still result in zero evidence for this baseless story from an untrustworthy stranger on the internet. 

The point I believe “Michelle” was making is, Duff and Slash have brought up versions of the story in their books. 

You don’t agree with her story.

She didn’t agree with their stories.

She wants to rectify this, she may be faceless but their is a campaign going to change the story on record. 

Will we know the story. Most likely not.

if there was no merit to what “michelle” is saying. She will be legally pursued.

If what Mick Wall said in his book had no merit, he would have been sued, if the articles published back in the 80s & early 90s related to these stories had no merit the magazine/paper would have been sued, if Slashs book and its story about Axl getting angry when some girls wouldn’t “fuck all the guys in the room” (this to me in ANY setting is a mental request) he would be sued, Axl would sue these people. 

The ones he dealt with in court were the ones he had to, they took the cases against him. 

What I’ve said all along, and say again, is why are there so many stories of a similar nature to what “michelle” has said happened. 

Her story might not be 100%, but she is definitely saying Slash's and Duffs are not 100%. 

Edited by Powderfinger
Spelling.
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

27 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

You can’t say what Slash has said about the behaviour he witnessed in Chicago as no evidence, nor can you say the court depositions on record for Erin or Stephanie are no evidence. I’ve also read quotes from others on his behaviour towards women.

I have enough to call what I think on this. And not in the last 2 days. His wanker behaviour has been known about and in print and discussed by himself since the 80s 

Here's the problem - you're attempting to use other cases to paint a specific picture of Axl, and in turn, convict him without evidence of Michelle's case. Even if he was guilty  of other alleged crimes, it would have no bearing on the veracity of Michelle's claims - for which there is no evidence.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, .tranquility. said:

So I did what you said and read your Facebook posts. I have too many questions now. Here are some for starters.

:popcorn:

Seriously though, as the old saying goes, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Here, there is no evidence to support the very serious allegations. In fact, there are many inconsistencies and oddities. Until such a time that the claims can be thoroughly corroborated by other evidence, this story will simply remain such.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, .tranquility. said:

In your post here you say JoJo grabbed your clothes and helped. In Facebook, JoJo himself wrote that you told him about the incident at a later timepoint, so actually he wasn't there.

Maybe it wasn't the same JoJo. I guess she'll clarify it.

The first and the last question are some of my questions, too.

Edited by Blackstar

11 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Sorry, but I don't think this a valid point. There have been numerous stories about him in the press and in books besides these over the years, among which some obviously false ones (e.g. that he had killed his dogs in the 80s or that he was a heroin addict in the 80s and the 90s). There were also many fake interviews published in the early 90s, some of the magazines he had called out in Get in the Ring continued printing interviews with him which he said he never did. And he didn't sue over any of those things. The fact that he didn't sue over things written about him doesn't consist proof in itself about anything.

Wasn't it Axl himself who started the rumour about him killing dogs when he talked about his hatred for small dogs and how everything about them meant he had to kill them? He also openly talked about his heroin use even if he wasn't an addict.

Either way, I think there's a big difference between a random fake interview and a specific person from your past coming out and publicly accusing you of rape.

If Michelle is lying, Axl can sue her and I'm sure he has all the resources in the world to do so.

Hopefully he has enough sense of right and wrong to not sue her if he knows she's telling the truth.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Scream of the Butterfly said:

Wasn't it Axl himself who started the rumour about him killing dogs when he talked about his hatred for small dogs and how everything about them meant he had to kill them? He also openly talked about his heroin use even if he wasn't an addict.

Either way, I think there's a big difference between a random fake interview and a specific person from your past coming out and publicly accusing you of rape.

If Michelle is lying, Axl can sue her and I'm sure he has all the resources in the world to do so.

Hopefully he has enough sense of right and wrong to not sue her if he knows she's telling the truth.

They still were false stories though. Another example is that story about Axl writing a threatening message to Erin outside their garage door. That story was in the press in 1991, before the other (much more serious, of course) accusations came to light, and Axl didn't react then. He reacted only in 2012 when a photographer tried to make money off it.

Anyway, what I was replying to was the fallacy (imho) that the fact that Axl didn't sue over the stories that were written about him in the past in books and articles proves that all the stories are true. The part of the post I replied to wasn't about the current issue. We'll have to see if there will be legal action on Axl's part or not. Personally I won't base my opinion on that either way.

Edited by Blackstar

11 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm moving this out of the main section. The person we assume is directly involved (Little Michelle) hasn't returned to follow up, so we'll keep the thread here in this section for those that might still want to discuss it. 

But how is Duff going to read this if it's moved! lol

16 hours ago, Powderfinger said:

I have never had to exercise caution with regard to rape and my sexual urges. Rape is not a sexual urge I have. The fact he has to control it on a “hormonal” level  tells me he’s a different type of man than I am. 

Are you purposely being obtuse here? Or perhaps there is a cultural divide and American English isn't your native tongue? Axl's statement simply meant he was going to control his sexual urges simply to not put himself in situations where he can be accused of rape. He was not stating that he curbed his supposed "rapey" tendencies over the accusation. Are you freakin' kidding me? He was basically saying the situation sobered him up and opened his eyes. Celebrity was on the rise and he didn't wan to put himself in situations that left him vulnerable to accusations. 

Please stop with your nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Are you purposely being obtuse here? Or perhaps there is a cultural divide and American English isn't your native tongue? Axl's statement simply meant he was going to control his sexual urges simply to not put himself in situations where he can be accused of rape. He was not stating that he curbed his supposed "rapey" tendencies over the accusation. Are you freakin' kidding me? He was basically saying the situation sobered him up and opened his eyes. Celebrity was on the rise and he didn't wan to put himself in situations that left him vulnerable to accusations. 

Please stop with your nonsense.

If what you say is true, why did he put himself in the same situations again. 

Eg my post on the Chicago incident? 

Yes, English is my second language. 

4 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Axl's statement simply meant he was going to control his sexual urges simply to not put himself in situations where he can be accused of rape.

How is it normal or even a regular practice that people go accusing their partners of rape after sexual encounters? :lol:

it's obvious to me Axl was into violent sex and that's why he had to "calm his hormones".

I won't say he had rape tendencies but every story out there involving him and girls has a violent component that is undeniable.

4 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Celebrity was on the rise and he didn't wan to put himself in situations that left him vulnerable to accusations. 

Yet he didn't care for getting into trouble with the police, with random people and with fans? 

Every time he left the stage and riot ensued he was not thinking about the consequences for his career? :lol:

Yeah, right. He never gave a fuck. All the time Axl behaved with total impunity because he knew he was going to get away with it.

• Like 2

@Little Michelle I'm so sorry for what you had to go through.:hug:

49 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Did you happen to read the comments from Vince or how about the thread that had several people from the old days talking about all of this including GNR ripping friends off and knocking 16 year old girls into amps? There are a lot of people on there that KNEW them and we all know what fucking users they were! If you are going to literally just try to break me down, you won't! 

Where can we read these?

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

It was a link to her FB account. @RussTCB deleted it. See page 17.

Sorry Jan - that’s not what I meant. Presumably the link went to something she wanted us to see but it was then pulled. I clicked on the link and it took me to Facebook and it said the page no longer existed/had been deleted.

I just wondered if anyone saw the FB page before it was deleted/removed (not the post here)?