Raz Cue - An Open Letter To Duff McKagan

Sosso

18 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

In what form would this owning up take? Twitter? FB? newspaper ad? 

If he did that or something that's acceptable to you, what would your next step be? 

Will you go after Slash? Mick Wall and the countless others that have written about it?

What about Axl? he after all was the protagonist in all of this

Have you tried to reach out to TB?

Who is TB? 

5 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

I was being begged daily!! They were dear friends at the time and knew that if they didn't let up that it would be hard for me. This was one of the most horrific things about the experience. It was heartbreaking and fucking PAINFUL! He did help silence me! They didn't forcibly tie me up to shut me up!! They cried, they called every fucking day! Duff came to my mom's and tried to assure her that Axl would get help and never hurt another girl again! Being SILENCED isn't always violent!!! For him to now come out with a song that is obviously about Axl and I then act as though his band were all good guys that would have kicked someone's ass that was touching little girls without CONSENT is crazy!! It's absolutely horrible!  Smack in my face! How on Earth can you even buy that shit! It's WRONG! 

Ok. But at the end of the day it was your decision. and according to your recount you continue in that environment, include seeing Axl.

Edited by Georgina Arriaga
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Who is TB? 

From what I gather,  Axls mngr., faithful family he chose, S.Seymous child’s former nanny from 1991 or so, housekeeper, personal staff, and more. TBTeam Brazil consists of a lady from Brazil and her now adult children. They are his everything and has been for  25-30 years now. 

Edited by Latx

1 minute ago, Latx said:

Axls mngr., faithful family he chose, S.Seymous child’s former nanny from 1991 or so, housekeeper, personal staff, and more. TBTeam Brazil consist of a lady from Brazil and her now adult children. They are his everything and has been for  25-30 years now. 

Beta! I would never contact her! That lady gives me the creeps! Anyone else think it's odd that she went from a nanny to Manager and in charge of Axl? I do. 

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

Crikey - Axl was apparently 23 going out with a 15 year old????!!!!!!!!!

Yes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Little Michelle said:

Beta! I would never contact her! That lady gives me the creeps! Anyone else think it's odd that she went from a nanny to Manager and in charge of Axl? I do. 

Yes

Beta isnt part of this discussion, not in that sense anyway. Why do you care what Beta does and is to him, though? 

On 7/8/2019 at 6:50 AM, Euchre said:

It seems quite some lengths to go to and a bit of self sabotage over someone dissing a politician.

Its not about Trump but many see this whole Trump thing as a fight for their 'identity' so going against Trump is going against them. That said i fully believe this band was terrible toward women and Axl himself has numerous allegations of abuse against him. Maybe they have changed but Duff was foolish to pretend that they weren't. That said its also true that Raz intentions here aren't all that genuine but it atleast brought attention to the situation and let Michelle share he story.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

back then it would be fairly unusual for a 15 yo to go out with lads their own age

Yeah i know...but still, you would normally see girls going out with guys a few years older! It goes back to my earlier point that IMO a 15 year old should never have been allowed to be in that environment at all (or date a 23 year old). 🙁

@Little Michelle I'll ask again...

If he did that or something that's acceptable to you, what would your next step be? 

Will you go after Slash? Mick Wall and the countless others that have written about it?

15 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

They cried, they called every fucking day!

Who??

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Ok. But at the end of the day it was your decision. 

You're right! After losing my baby, getting raped by the Love of my life, when I was still spotting from the loss, honestly heartbroken, in shock, suicidal, missing my life as it once was, missing my friends, having to comfort them as they freaked out about what Axl did, begging me to give them the chance, pleading with me, getting literally harassed by people calling me a liar, a whore, a stupid slut that just wants attention, a jealous bitch that just wants to ruin the band, etc, I did finally decide to not put Axl away, so that my friends wouldn't be punished for what he had done. 

Now those same friends are out there lying about something that could have just been erased. Lying about caring about Rape, caring about little girls being touched without consent, pretending to give a rats ass about Trauma and Depression. These friends are blocking my voice. The voice that set Axl free and gave them all a chance to get famous.  I have every right to be hurt, to be angry, to be heartbroken all over again. 

Silencing someone does not have to be violent. 

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

6 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Imagine a 15 years old girl in the middle of alcohol, heroin and cocaine

That’s what I’m saying - it must have been so dodgy and she really should not have been in that environment.

Yeah i know...but still, you would normally see girls going out with guys a few years older! It goes back to my earlier point that IMO a 15 year old should never have been allowed to be in that environment at all (or date a 23 year old). 

Parents would not normally know

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@Little Michelle I'll ask again...

Who??

The BAND! 

1 minute ago, Little Michelle said:

You're right! After losing my baby, getting raped by the Love of my life, when I was still spotting from the loss, honestly heartbroken, in shock, suicidal, missing my life as it once was, missing my friends, having to comfort them as they freaked out about what Axl did, begging me to give them the chance, pleading with me, getting literally harassed by people calling me a liar, a whore, a stupid slut that just wants attention, a jealous bitch that just wants to ruin the band, etc, I did finally decide to not put Axl away, so that my friends wouldn't be punished for what he had done. 

Now those same friends are out there lying about something that could have just been erased. Lying about caring about Rape, caring about little girls being touched without consent, pretending to give a rats ass about Trauma and Depression. These friends are blocking my voice. The voice that set Axl free and gave them all a chance to get famous.  I have every right to be hurt, to be angry, to be heartbroken all over again. 

Silencing someone does not have to be violent. 

Lady, according with your account you continue to live in that environment, after the charges were dropped....

• Like 3

Just now, janrichmond said:

I may be wrong but I think the mother was aware - apologies if that is inaccurate. I’m looking at this point as a parent myself - which is why it boggles my mind.

6 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I will vouch for that, at 15, I dated a 21 year old singer, hung out everyday with the band. But my parents to this day thought I was at a girlfriend's house all the time 😊

The 80s were much different than today.

Edited by BlueJean Baby
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I may be wrong but I think the mother was aware - apologies if that is inaccurate. I’m looking at this point as a parent myself - which is why it boggles my mind.

If her mother was indeed aware, and IF her story is true, then her mother couldve been held responsible, by the way of law. (Civil suit or criminal charges over negligence, since L.M was a minor)

5 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I agree, that's a whole other can of worms.