British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

The BBC have people like Stacey Dooley for their ridiculous 'Stacey Dooley Goes to Africa' type shit because they think she has 'the common touch', which is their particularly patronising way of telling us that they think the masses are thick and reporting communicated from someone like her or Danny Dyer or whoever they can relate to because the complex realities of such situations are beyond the ordinary dullards grasp or don't paint a simplistic enough narrative after which they can be trusted to pick the right side.  Its canned audience applause television masquerading as journalism and documentaries. 

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

The BBC have people like Stacey Dooley for their ridiculous 'Stacey Dooley Goes to Africa' type shit because they think she has 'the common touch', which is their particularly patronising way of telling us that they think the masses are thick and reporting communicated from someone like her or Danny Dyer or whoever they can relate to because the complex realities of such situations are beyond the ordinary dullards grasp or don't paint a simplistic enough narrative after which they can be trusted to pick the right side.  Its canned audience applause television masquerading as journalism and documentaries. 

But she’s fit innit! 

• Haha 1

On 8/1/2019 at 6:20 AM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Thanks for joining me in coffilosophy!!

Yes, 15 minutes of fame as a bake-off winner would be acceptable, but as soon as I saw she'd won I thought they were going to elevate her to superstardom (same with Meghan Markle (Manson) for bringing the American race movement to the UK!), as a symbol of how great multiculturalism is! It would be okay if she was paired with somebody like Hirsi-Ali, but she's been disappeared! I just looked her up, and see she is still active and in the British press, although I haven't seen her on TV for a long time: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4386234/Ayaan-Hirsi-says-western-Muslims-promoting-Sharia-law.html

You're right, at least one church was supporting the Muslim-initiated protest. 

It's not really an issue for me, but I did predict a long time ago, when the LGBT community were calling me a 'fascist' because they perceived me as too right-wing; which I think was down to my class and appearance, and having the outrage to criticise some of their members/behaviour, although I did it as part of the freedom of speech critical tradition.

Yes, you're right about us living in the 'Imperial' country: I think a lot of our problems are because we are the hub of the 'Commonwealth', although everybody is facing the pressures of overpopulation.

When the Yazidis were fleeing I.S. on the mountain, one of the helicopters overfilled and crashed. I thought then that was a metaphor for the UKs situation with immigration: how many people can we fit in before we crash ourselves. That's why I think the way I do.

Thank you for having me for some cofflosophy!

about merkle all I can say is that as an outsider your nation came off very poorly with regard to the wedding tbh. I don’t understand why only her mom was allowed? Like even with royal protocols, an old bird can’t even have an approved plus one? 

And that priest business. The nation become uncomfortable because a black man gave a very average style wedding homily. :shrugs: and that was your liberal media’s framing of the sermon.

im at the park for lunch. I’m looking around for a sample of demo. I’d say an 1/8th of us are white. And two of those are the cops. I only hear one other English speaker near me. Not only am I perfectly happy with it, I like it a lot. Like the booty on the hijabi women who just walked by - ain’t no gals with my genes got that! Lol

i don’t know about England’s intake abilities. But I’m skeptical of theories that say that states will conspire to Settle too many newcomers. So I would tend to trust the experts who make determinations about intakes.

if you lot hadn’t committed genocide and began colonization over here and I lived elsewhere and there were troubles I feel confident that those I’m currently sharing space with for lunch would gladly welcome me to their safer lands.

and that’s my angle In raising imperialism, i suppose: what if an indigenous person that Britain colonized with force asked through peaceful legal channels to come live there? Is that really so offensive and threatening? And y’alls empire was pretty vast. So it’s difficult to accept arguments against those who come in peace from places that your military and imposition destroyed. Not saying that’s all migrants but, you know what I mean? 

(Side note, said cops just came over and demanded that I tell the the book I have in front of me!! Now that is fucking fascism!! So I didn’t tell them,lol. So they came over to look at it... big surprise as I watch their face register “I don’t know that book nor any book... what was I thinking? Look smart. Nod in recognition. Hope this isn’t a bad book. Okay, carry on son.” Lol)

BBC morning news had totally biased feature on football racism this morning, hosted by Naga Munchetty and a white guy, with just John Barnes as a guest.
While I didn't hear anything totally objectionable, it was just the whole format (the unconscious biases that Barnes quoted from Prince Harry, but this is anti-white bias!), as if it's just whites at fault, and it's unthinking racism, rather than a reaction to real concerns in society and the misbehaviour by players on and off the field; as well as the game being priced away from the working-class.
They didn't mention the Cameroon women's behaviour v England in the summer, or Trinidad's towards England's men. Not only were they physically abusive, but there was also lots of subtle 'racism', such as blonde-hair being pulled. Harry Kane also suffered that in the Premier League last season in the crucial game v Man. City, just before getting badly injured: did the hair-pulling make him angry before making that silly challenge. A young Liverpool player recently had to remove a video he made mocking Kane; have players got to rebel against good (blonde) whites to be accepted in the cool gangsta gang!? 
For most working-class white people working for minimum wage in 'multicultural areas' that kind of abuse is a daily existence, rather than just for 90 minutes once in a while, but I never see it debated on TV!

fuck this obsession with nationality and skin color. we live in the 21th century and we still hold on to ancient concepts like nations and race. Not worthy of a modern, advanced civilisation at all

away with borders I say. This earth was not created by man. It existed waaaaaaaaay before there were even people on here. Some douchebag in history decided to create borders and say "this is our country now, you can't be here, or if you're here you have to adapt". Where the hell did that came from? Why shouldn't  someone from the other side of earth, with his own cultural oddities, be fully allowed to settle here and do as he wishes? The concept really boggles my mind. We are all just people, living in the same place.

When you travel, you cross borders without even noticing. It's all "land". There's a curious sign here and there "welcome to canada" or something, but at the end of the day it's just land.

What is the "real" reason that people from other places should be denied access to "here", in any way shape or form? what is the problem? To hide between the concept of nations and borders, is just too easy. there should not be borders to begin with, and their reason for existence is not very clear to me, so why use it as a basis to act like a douchebag?

To me, everyone is welcome here and everyone can do whatever the hell they want. Just don't violate my own rights but that goes for everyone; foreigner or not

BBC morning news had totally biased feature on football racism this morning, hosted by Naga Munchetty and a white guy, with just John Barnes as a guest.
While I didn't hear anything totally objectionable, it was just the whole format (the unconscious biases that Barnes quoted from Prince Harry, but this is anti-white bias!), as if it's just whites at fault

Why do you presume that because one perspective is presented that there is an inference there that no other side exists? 

A young Liverpool player recently had to remove a video he made mocking Kane; have players got to rebel against good (blonde) whites to be accepted in the cool gangsta gang!? 

Perhaps its because people think Harry Kane is a mong? :lol:

For most working-class white people working for minimum wage in 'multicultural areas' that kind of abuse is a daily existence, rather than just for 90 minutes once in a while, but I never see it debated on TV!

How about everyone just fuckin' grow a pair?  Thats blacks, whites, whoever.  Someone gets the piss taken out of em and its 'abuse' all of a sudden.  Its the deliberate framing of lightweight things with a certain terminology to enable every section of society to claim some form of victimhood, its a load of cobblers.  EVERYONE gets 'abuse' at work if they are open for it.  I've gotten plenty of fuckin' stick working in predominately white working places or going to school where I was a minority, I don't go around fuckin' crying about it, thats life, thats the hand you're dealt, fat cunts got it, thick cunts got it, the cunt with the squeaky voice got it, I don't look back going 'oh me oh my, I was a victim of abuse' cuz I weren't, its just people taking the mickey and when people do that they tend to go for the soft touch or the easy target, thats all it is, it ain't exclusive to race, its human nature.  There's plenty of people I've taken the mickey out of in life, sometimes quite harshly, am I a fuckin' bully now, should I be put under that little sub-heading with racists and toxic males or whatever the popular term is this week?

Honestly, I'm 36 years old, I'm a grown fuckin' man, I'd feel fuckin' ashamed of myself if I was running around like a fraggle going 'I'm a victim of abuse', do me a fuckin' favour.  To me its to do with a lack of social skills and an inability to see beyond oneself.  Everyone (or most people) in this world has gotten stick at some point or another in life, it REALLY isn't the end of the world.  Harry Kanes a fuckin' victim now too, Christ almighty :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1

Watching Harry's Heroes recently I was reminded of the '90s England team I loved, and their reunion made me wish they were my mates... and obviously that I'd played for them! https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/harrys-heroes-the-full-english-redknapp-itv-review-far-more-than-football/

Comparing the John Barnes talking about 'unconscious racism' on the news this morning and the Barnes taken back to the '90s was like watching two different men. 

In that programme a couple of his mates played a prank, taking some fried chicken around, knocking on the door and hiding. 

Barnes answered the door, and then they saw him eating it inside, and he laughed about it when they knocked again. 

If Barnes was on 'unconscious bias' then he'd have called them 'racist' for leaving the fried chicken at his door!

28 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Watching Harry's Heroes recently I was reminded of the '90s England team I loved, and their reunion made me wish they were my mates... and obviously that I'd played for them! https://inews.co.uk/culture/television/harrys-heroes-the-full-english-redknapp-itv-review-far-more-than-football/

Comparing the John Barnes talking about 'unconscious racism' on the news this morning and the Barnes taken back to the '90s was like watching two different men. 

In that programme a couple of his mates played a prank, taking some fried chicken around, knocking on the door and hiding. 

Barnes answered the door, and then they saw him eating it inside, and he laughed about it when they knocked again. 

If Barnes was on 'unconscious bias' then he'd have called them 'racist' for leaving the fried chicken at his door!

To which a very simple response would be that was nigh on 30 years ago and prevailing attitudes were different, no one would've much been bothered back then. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Why do you presume that because one perspective is presented that there is an inference there that no other side exists? 

How about everyone just fuckin' grow a pair?  Thats blacks, whites, whoever.  Someone gets the piss taken out of em and its 'abuse' all of a sudden.  Its the deliberate framing of lightweight things with a certain terminology to enable every section of society to claim some form of victimhood, its a load of cobblers.  EVERYONE gets 'abuse' at work if they are open for it.  I've gotten plenty of fuckin' stick working in predominately white working places or going to school where I was a minority, I don't go around fuckin' crying about it, thats life, thats the hand you're dealt, fat cunts got it, thick cunts got it, the cunt with the squeaky voice got it, I don't look back going 'oh me oh my, I was a victim of abuse' cuz I weren't, its just people taking the mickey and when people do that they tend to go for the soft touch or the easy target, thats all it is, it ain't exclusive to race, its human nature.  There's plenty of people I've taken the mickey out of in life, sometimes quite harshly, am I a fuckin' bully now, should I be put under that little sub-heading with racists and toxic males or whatever the popular term is this week?

Honestly, I'm 36 years old, I'm a grown fuckin' man, I'd feel fuckin' ashamed of myself if I was running around like a fraggle going 'I'm a victim of abuse', do me a fuckin' favour.  To me its to do with a lack of social skills and an inability to see beyond oneself.  Everyone (or most people) in this world has gotten stick at some point or another in life, it REALLY isn't the end of the world.  Harry Kanes a fuckin' victim now too, Christ almighty :lol:

the basis for respect has been shifted from personal achievements to "labels" which are like a hot commodity these days. LGBTQ+ or whatever letter you can come up with. If you "own" one of these letters, you can claim a certain position in society that previously, we wanted to claim as a result of hard work.

hard work... now there's an interesting concept. My dad always taught me the following. "Son, the population is divided in those who work, and those who don't. If you keep sitting on your lazy arse, you'll achieve absolutely nothing. And don't come asking for money with me either cos I ain't going to give it to your lazy arse". Interestingly, I was working at his field every goddamn day in summer from as long as I have a memory, but he would still call me a lazy bum anyway. As for my dad himself, he helped build the house he lived in with his parents, when he was only 14 years old. I saw the pictures. Carrying around bags of concrete as a 14 year old looking like friggin bruce lee.

I remember working on the field, under a lead sun, and some no-life losers were cycling by, making fun of me for working while they were heading to the local swimming pool. "it's fools who work", they chanted. That was 1995.

There was me thinking, perhaps a bit naively "yeah, you go on slacking off, I'll be working here, and achieve all the stuff I deserve by working hard". 

Nowadays, these same people are looking for justification to deserve some position in society, and those labels are like a godsend to them.

Edited by action
  • GNFNR 1

There was a report on GMTV this morning about how real names such as ''Slack Alice'' are sexist and liable to ''offend'' female consumers. It was honestly one of the most ridiculous snowflake items I have seen. Article about it,

https://www.theguardian.com/food/2019/aug/07/camra-calls-time-on-sexist-names-at-great-british-beer-festival

• Haha 1

On 09/08/2019 at 11:28 AM, Len Cnut said:

To which a very simple response would be that was nigh on 30 years ago and prevailing attitudes were different, no one would've much been bothered back then. 

No, that was now, during the reunion. 

30 years ago they'd have shit on his doorstep! As Seaman said somebody did on his balcony!! :headbang:

On 08/08/2019 at 6:11 PM, soon said:

Thank you for having me for some cofflosophy!

about merkle all I can say is that as an outsider your nation came off very poorly with regard to the wedding tbh. I don’t understand why only her mom was allowed? Like even with royal protocols, an old bird can’t even have an approved plus one? 

And that priest business. The nation become uncomfortable because a black man gave a very average style wedding homily. :shrugs: and that was your liberal media’s framing of the sermon.

Meghan's lucky she's not locked in the Tower of London for fraud and deception! Like the American shaman with the Norwegian princess!!

Meghan doesn't talk to her (white) father's side of the family. Don't know if it's only her mother left from the other side, but think it was her choice to sit alone; again, looks like a set-up by Meghan for her Black Power activism, but could be me being paranoid. 

The priest looks another set-up. The BBC's Sunday morning programming has gone all non-white and religious, where there used to be balanced critical opinions!

On 09/08/2019 at 11:01 AM, Len Cnut said:

I agree with you about everyone becoming moaning, and that they should 'grow up' and 'grow a pair'. But I think that's down to the Multicultural Fascism we've had over the last twenty years, along with compensation culture etc. A lot of it comes from the USA too, with its big cultural production. 

However, presenting one side and not the other is the basis of fascism. 

Instead of most programmes (like Sunday Morning Live, now with two non-white presenters) talking about a problem with Islamism, most are now talking about  a problem with Islamophobia! Islam hasn't improved, it's just that the BBC have decided to get into bed with them; with the similarities between the Prophet Mohammed and Jimmy Savile you'd think they'd avoid!; maybe because the 'right-wing' has offended the Establishment?

As for Kane, I think you're letting your 'unconscious biases' get the better of you; no, only joking, you're openly biased against him!

On 8/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I agree with you about everyone becoming moaning, and that they should 'grow up' and 'grow a pair'. But I think that's down to the Multicultural Fascism we've had over the last twenty years, along with compensation culture etc. A lot of it comes from the USA too, with its big cultural production. 

However, presenting one side and not the other is the basis of fascism. 

Instead of most programmes (like Sunday Morning Live, now with two non-white presenters) talking about a problem with Islamism, most are now talking about  a problem with Islamophobia! Islam hasn't improved, it's just that the BBC have decided to get into bed with them; with the similarities between the Prophet Mohammed and Jimmy Savile you'd think they'd avoid!; maybe because the 'right-wing' has offended the Establishment?

As for Kane, I think you're letting your 'unconscious biases' get the better of you; no, only joking, you're openly biased against him!

what does it matter if the media is one sided? it's television. it's all pantomime and nothing should be taken serious. it's harmless propaganda for the feeble minded, and should be approached in that way. It's hard enough to live happily together in real life, but you want to sanitise the media too? Good luck on that. 

I couldn't care less if the media is biased. I've got a good solution: don't watch television. an hour watching television, is an hour not spend working in the garden or doing the stuff you like

Edited by action
  • GNFNR 1

9 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I don't think it's religious for us, and Islam is mostly fighting civil wars within itself, but al-Quaeda and I.S. have declared themselves 'holy warriors'.

The 'Nazi swastika' is seen as a symbol of hate by us and history maybe, but it wasn't to them.

I know the hijab isn't a hateful thing in itself, but can be seen as a rallying call for Islam, as the swastika was for Nazis.

Most women probably don't think they're doing anything wrong wearing 'Islamic headwear', but when they make a big issue about it, and get other women to follow suit; at the same time the authorities are being 'politically correct' versus white Britons (unconscious biases etc), making them self-conscious about what they wear or what food they buy, it can create discord and resentment!

(^^^I quoted this from epstein thread)

The parallels between ISIS and the birth of north america are interesting. Come in the name of God. Act differently than that God asks of us. Murder, rape and pillage as weapons of war. All in the goal of establishing a new state.

Whats wrong with a rally cry for Islam? Im not sure that hijabs are. But if Im understanding you, youre saying that secular women are 'big upping' hijabis by wearing one for a day? Sounds nice.

I dont know enough about what goes down in Britain. But here sometimes certain people will make similar claims and they simply arent correct. Who's telling you what food to buy?

I will say this, things like unconscious bias are real. However the way these concepts are being introduced to the population is ridiculous. For the average person these things appeared as fully formed truths over night. It is a bit of a demand being made, whereas there couldve been more of a conversation instead of instruction. There should have been public figures kinda leading the discussion. Instead social theory in its most theoretical and abstract form seems to have been placed in a binder for the media and authorities adapt to as their new hand guide. Its fabricated. And theres no need for it to be so technocratic. And it doesnt help that we all tend to consume info in our own isolated pockets these days which likely adds to the anxiety that change produces. Back in the day churches, union halls, rotary club, womens guilds would all be places to disseminate new ideas. But now they are beamed to our phones. 

Now as an individual if I mark an unconscious bias, its only because I see it. 

19 hours ago, soon said:

The parallels between ISIS and the birth of north america are interesting. Come in the name of God. Act differently than that God asks of us. Murder, rape and pillage as weapons of war. All in the goal of establishing a new state.

Yes, I'm a big supporter of Native Americans, and now Native Britons/Europeans. So it's a bit infuriating when Meghan (an American invader become U.K. invader) preaches to us.

Whats wrong with a rally cry for Islam? Im not sure that hijabs are. But if Im understanding you, youre saying that secular women are 'big upping' hijabis by wearing one for a day? Sounds nice.

Are they really innocents, or secret Islamists/I.S. supporters. Some of the parents of those who went to fight for I.S. said the U.K. didn't do enough to stop their children, but the same kind of 'nice Muslims' keep on trying to promote Islam! 

I will say this, things like unconscious bias are real. 

I specialised in hegemonic theory in my PhD, with unconscious bias central to it. I've seen it all the time by upper class people like Harry and Meghan, and she showed her racial biases in her Vogue cover - Fonda the only blonde, and she's 81 now!

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yes, I'm a big supporter of Native Americans, and now Native Britons/Europeans. So it's a bit infuriating when Meghan (an American invader become U.K. invader) preaches to us.

We share in our support for Native Americans :) Black people in America arent usually cast as Settlers (invaders) because the populations originally based on enslavement. But if I were in Britain I believe I would be far more concerned that I even have a princess!!! :wow:

I read Davis and Barbara Smith, so I guess in a sense one way of phrasing that would be that I voluntarily open myself up to potentially being challenged by black women.

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Are they really innocents, or secret Islamists/I.S. supporters. Some of the parents of those who went to fight for I.S. said the U.K. didn't do enough to stop their children, but the same kind of 'nice Muslims' keep on trying to promote Islam! 

I can assure you that a majority of those following Islam are normal, tolerant and peaceful people.

To me the interesting conversation about IS recruitment from the west is the online videos and other online tools that they used to recruit. It was incredibly successful. Now, one can say all the recruits were all just waiting for the chance and the videos had nothing to do with it. But its hard to fathom 15-16 year olds, who are western born and raised, having spent time ideating on warfare independently? I would say the videos were the seed.* Im not sure that it was a complete failure of parenting - I think all parents are behind the curve in understating what the internet is and does to the developing mind. As someone who's focused on Communications Id be interested to hear your thoughts on their successful use of the internet?

* Another clear motivator is western Islamophobia.

2 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I specialised in hegemonic theory in my PhD, with unconscious bias central to it. I've seen it all the time by upper class people like Harry and Meghan, and she showed her racial biases in her Vogue cover - Fonda the only blonde, and she's 81 now!

That sounds like really interesting work! Would love to buy you a coffee and dig into that one day.

I believe that the upper class has a very conscious bias, haha. Brings to mind the Warren Buffet quote:

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”     

21 hours ago, soon said:

Black people in America arent usually cast as Settlers (invaders) because the populations originally based on enslavement. 

Yes, most were, along with many white serfs. Just gets my goat when issues are hijacked by Black Power, when they are more about class.
Also when blacks are claiming universal victimhood, and being hypocritical - calling for Africa for natives but not Americas (including Caribbean!).
Had sympathy for slaves, and way they were transported etc.
But now black Africans are making the same dangerous journeys to come and live in 'white' places; and a lot causing trouble when they arrive; making white tropes like 'white man's burden' etc look true. 

To me the interesting conversation about IS recruitment from the west is the online videos and other online tools that they used to recruit. It was incredibly successful. Now, one can say all the recruits were all just waiting for the chance and the videos had nothing to do with it. But its hard to fathom 15-16 year olds, who are western born and raised, having spent time ideating on warfare independently? I would say the videos were the seed.* Im not sure that it was a complete failure of parenting - I think all parents are behind the curve in understating what the internet is and does to the developing mind. As someone who's focused on Communications Id be interested to hear your thoughts on their successful use of the internet?

* Another clear motivator is western Islamophobia.

Islamophobia was invented to silence criticism. The movie Submission in 2004 and killing of Theo Van Gogh was one of the first events that got me interested in Islam, and criticising it from a left-wing freedom of speech basis, in line with my hegemonic theory PhD: it'd be considered Islamophobic now. 

Islamophobia could be used to totally silence criticism of Islam; and questions they need to address, such as the prophet's paedophilia, and the effect it has on women and children in the Islamic world. 

One of the women at the I.S. camp is a 40-something white Canadian who said she believed the propaganda video saying it was all an Islamophobic attack. Nice Muslim  celebrities created by the Western media just compound this, and provide a base layer (soft power) for the I.S. groomers to work on, fine chiselling the celebrity-led sympathies into action. 

Behind the glitz and glamour of the Premier League: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/european-football-drives-modern-slave-trade-of-young-africans/ar-AAFNzUW?ocid=sf

I wrote this on Facebook: 

I wouldn't dare write this, as I'd be labelled 'racist'!
Gambling is another negative for Africa from this.
My main concerns now are protecting Britain and Europe, and supporting our footballers and national teams.
I do want the best for Africans too; and their wildlife and environment.
Trevor Noah claimed Africa won the last men's World Cup through France having lots of African-heritage players.
If they stayed home and played an African team might be able to challenge in the future?

Are they really innocents, or secret Islamists/I.S. supporters.

See its at this point that its probably best to stop arguing.  Because you can't really go nowhere from there, can you?

Person 1: Are you a terrorist?

Muslim: Fuck no.

Person 1: Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

Muslim: Fuck no

Person 1: Ah...but how do I know that you're secretly not?

Where do you go from there?  How do you prove to someone what you're thinking or feeling, is that even possible?  Its an ideological mexican fingertrap that makes you a cunt by default.  The amount of times I've heard this shit.  It reminds me of this thing where the anti-Islam brigade refer to this thing in the Qu'ran called 'tokia', which, briefly, is a thing in place where the Qu'ran states that, if your life is in danger or you are under threat of some kind, you are allowed to deny the fact that you are a muslim.  By which rationale, if you're a muslim or of muslim background or have any fuckin' muslim in you then you're suspect :lol:  You could convert to atheism, Christianity, Satanism, whatever, as long as you've got that muslim shit about you you're fuckin' dodgy.  Nigh on 2 billion people, all of em are suspect.  My little 13 yr old niece on her summer holidays sitting around instagramming with her mates?  Suspect.  My beleagured ol' mum at home cooking and cleaning, suspect.  You gotta watch out of these fuckin' muslims man, they're tricky.  They come as your friends :lol:  Come to that you should probably beware friends of muslims too...they might be secret converts!

I mean honestly, the shit makes you wonder what Joseph Goebbels got done for :lol: (he never got done, he committed suicide but you know what I mean!)

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yes, most were, along with many white serfs. Just gets my goat when issues are hijacked by Black Power, when they are more about class.
Also when blacks are claiming universal victimhood, and being hypocritical - calling for Africa for natives but not Americas (including Caribbean!).
Had sympathy for slaves, and way they were transported etc.
But now black Africans are making the same dangerous journeys to come and live in 'white' places; and a lot causing trouble when they arrive; making white tropes like 'white man's burden' etc look true. 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?????????

You want class unity ostensibly and yet its fairly clear that you have issues with darkies who dont stay in 'their' diminutive lane. In my reading you are the one splintering away from class solidarity - and its precisely what the powers want, division.

I rant a bit:

Spoiler

You also take the myriad concept of Black Power and condense it to a monolith, you then imply that its bad. But meanwhile, the notion of an indivisible structure of race and class was birthed and developed in those very black power movements!!! And now you want to throw them to the bin, smh. Not everyone was Eldridge Cleaver m'man. And even he maintained solidarity with Timothy Leary, by housing him in Algiers after the Weather Underground liberated Leary from prison. 

- White people hid Davis as a fugitive

- George Jackson Brigade was mixed race, class, etc

- SLA was mixed race and class, lead by a black power militant

- The Weather Underground also worked closely with the Black Liberation Army.

I cold go on and on. Theres no way that the praxis of "Black Power" has ever been with out class unity and solidarity.

3 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Islamophobia was invented to silence criticism. The movie Submission in 2004 and killing of Theo Van Gogh was one of the first events that got me interested in Islam, and criticising it from a left-wing freedom of speech basis, in line with my hegemonic theory PhD: it'd be considered Islamophobic now. 

Well, I mean, yeah, the word came into being as necessitated by the ideology, actions and anxieties that you are expressing about Islam. People have an irrational fear = phobia. 

Describing it as "invented" to "Silence" tips your hand, bro. Its not a conspiracy! :lol: All words came into being at one point or another, thats no conspiracy. Every year the dictionaries are updated. Again the word was needed to describe the phobia of Islam. If just saying the word magically shuts down islamophobia, then cool, I dont think its does and thats certainly not why the term exists. :shrugs:

You also take the myriad concept of Black Power and condense it to a monolith, you then imply that its bad. But meanwhile, the notion of an indivisible structure of race and class was birthed and developed in those very black power movements!!! And now you want to throw them to the bin, smh. Not everyone was Eldridge Cleaver m'man. And even he maintained solidarity with Timothy Leary, by housing him in Algiers after the Weather Underground liberated Leary from prison. 

- White people hid Davis as a fugitive

- George Jackson Brigade was mixed race, class, etc

- SLA was mixed race and class, lead by a black power militant

- The Weather Underground also worked closely with the Black Liberation Army.

I cold go on and on. Theres no way that the praxis of "Black Power" has ever been with out class unity and solidarity.

REALLY valid point.

7 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

See its at this point that its probably best to stop arguing.  Because you can't really go nowhere from there, can you?

Person 1: Are you a terrorist?

Muslim: Fuck no.

Person 1: Are you a terrorist sympathiser?

Muslim: Fuck no

Person 1: Ah...but how do I know that you're secretly not?

Where do you go from there?  How do you prove to someone what you're thinking or feeling, is that even possible?  Its an ideological mexican fingertrap that makes you a cunt by default.  The amount of times I've heard this shit.  It reminds me of this thing where the anti-Islam brigade refer to this thing in the Qu'ran called 'tokia', which, briefly, is a thing in place where the Qu'ran states that, if your life is in danger or you are under threat of some kind, you are allowed to deny the fact that you are a muslim.  By which rationale, if you're a muslim or of muslim background or have any fuckin' muslim in you then you're suspect :lol:  You could convert to atheism, Christianity, Satanism, whatever, as long as you've got that muslim shit about you you're fuckin' dodgy.  Nigh on 2 billion people, all of em are suspect.  My little 13 yr old niece on her summer holidays sitting around instagramming with her mates?  Suspect.  My beleagured ol' mum at home cooking and cleaning, suspect.  You gotta watch out of these fuckin' muslims man, they're tricky.  They come as your friends :lol:  Come to that you should probably beware friends of muslims too...they might be secret converts!

I mean honestly, the shit makes you wonder what Joseph Goebbels got done for :lol: (he never got done, he committed suicide but you know what I mean!)

I agree. The media's in a bit of a damned if you do, damned if you don't rock and a hard place, with the internet etc complicating matters. 

The leader of the 7/7 bombers was a family-man teacher, so you can't tell, as you say. 

The Muslim grooming gangs are generally not that religious apparently, only using Islam as a cultural bond and for prison perks!

The media can just do what it can to verify stories, and not fall for propaganda; and critics like me can just analyse them.