British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I would say it gets an undeserved reputation for that also. As I said, it it is full of innocuous stories about suburban disputes, garden gnomes being stolen and stories like that. It does hate political correctness, which therefore is something I applaud 100%.

And before you say it, I don't read it as the cricket coverage is better in the Telegraph. I don't buy any newspaper really but The Cricket Paper

My old man used to buy the Sunday Times when I was a kid and force me to read it :lol: 'Read that, learn something!'. 

One thing the Mail simply love is running pictures of ''boozed up Britain'',

E.g., https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6477005/Scenes-alcohol-fuelled-carnage-Newcastle-weekend-December.html

They love nothing more than to send a photographer out to Newcastle or Leeds on a Friday night to take pictures of the ''slags and the lads''. They literally run this story about twice-thrice a month. 

This whole ''Daily Heil/Hate'' thing is of course utter nonsense. It is actually comically curtain twitchy.

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My morning routine is to flick through every newspaper's website irrespective of political affiliations - I have all of their cricket pages linked to my computer. 

Again, this wasn't about political affiliations or attitude towards the EU, but about them being shite. 

I admit I am being selective posting this story, and if it had been done in the '80s/90s by Guns N' Roses fans, although I would've rued the loss of live and injuries, I would've been impressed by the audacity and 'hardcoreism': https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10268915/airbnb-ban-party-houses-halloween-mass-shooting-orinda-california/

This is why I'm worried about the Meghan-effect, fanning the flames of race problems here in the UK, with the media already seemingly obsessed with the American race issue: she seems to think Blighty (Frogmore more personally) is a party house to use and abuse for her own gain.

Race wasn't mentioned in the above story, or the rise in HIV cases: I wonder if they make it onto Meghan's Wedding Show today!

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I admit I am being selective posting this story, and if it had been done in the '80s/90s by Guns N' Roses fans, although I would've rued the loss of live and injuries, I would've been impressed by the audacity and 'hardcoreism': https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10268915/airbnb-ban-party-houses-halloween-mass-shooting-orinda-california/

This is why I'm worried about the Meghan-effect, fanning the flames of race problems here in the UK, with the media already seemingly obsessed with the American race issue: she seems to think Blighty (Frogmore more personally) is a party house to use and abuse for her own gain.

Race wasn't mentioned in the above story, or the rise in HIV cases: I wonder if they make it onto Meghan's Wedding Show today!

You don’t half talk a lot of bollocks! :lol: 
Seriously, how old are you? 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Utter bollocks. People are criticising the Duke and Duchess of Susses because of their profligate spending habits and hypocrisy. Besides, when people use the term ''black'', or as she herself put it ''woman of colour'', they are hardly describing Idi Amin haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?

3 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?

Oh do shut up you absolute weapon! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

They have spent the majority of their engagement jetting around to exotic locations on private planes at tax payers expense. When could they have found the time to visit Rotherham haha?

Just to clarify, I am very critical of the two of them but race is surely not a factor. 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

A social enterprise bakery that helps disadvantaged women get on their feet... nothing offensive about that what so ever. Unless you’re classist.

Just now, soon said:

A social enterprise bakery that helps disadvantaged women get on their feet... nothing offensive about that what so ever. Unless you’re classist.

Dude. The use of the phrase “her people” says everything you need to know about this cockbag. ;) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Dude. The use of the phrase “her people” says everything you need to know about this cockbag. ;) 

Oh I know, but he hides behind some conceit that the lower classes are being attacked. And then he posts an attack on lower class people too! Had to call that out too!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They have spent the majority of their engagement jetting around to exotic locations on private planes at tax payers expense. When could they have found the time to visit Rotherham haha?

Just to clarify, I am very critical of the two of them but race is surely not a factor. 

Race shouldn't be a factor, but they make it so.

Archie's 75% white, but seems to be being brought up 100% black - including ignoring Meghan's white half!

Unveiling him in South Africa, after snubbing UK, who are paying for him!, was another issue. 

Tutu must have been wondering who the white baby was - 'Is Archie an albino? They told me he was black!'

I'm surprised Archie made it out alive, having seen how they use albinos for witchcraft there!

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh I know, but he hides behind some conceit that the lower classes are being attacked. And then he posts an attack on lower class people too! Had to call that out too!

Yeah, because he’s a racist idiot who thinks it would be awesome for 5 people to die at a house party if it involved Guns n’ Roses fans. :lol: 

He’s also still trying to “rebel” in his 50’s. :lol: 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Race shouldn't be a factor, but they make it so.

Archie's 75% white, but seems to be being brought up 100% black - including ignoring Meghan's white half!

Unveiling him in South Africa, after snubbing UK, who are paying for him!, was another issue. 

Tutu must have been wondering who the white baby was - 'Is Archie an albino? They told me he was black!'

I'm surprised Archie made it out alive, having seen how they use albinos for witchcraft there!

Utter garbage. He'll grow up in Windsor and no doubt go to public school where he will learn Polo, Rugby and Latin.