British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

22 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I have never heard of him, I only know Alf from Melmac...

Yeah, its an aincent show, I just wanted to make clear that I wasn’t having a pop at your royalty or anything :lol:  (not that I’m above that, it just wasn’t my intention in this particular instance)

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, its an aincent show, I just wanted to make clear that I wasn’t having a pop at your royalty or anything :lol:  (not that I’m above that, it just wasn’t my intention in this particular instance)

:lol: 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I wouldn't mind if you did, I'm against monarchies, it's a medieval concept and it's ridiculous that we still have them. Fortunately they mainly have a ceremonial role nowadays, but it's still ridiculous that we are paying for that shit.

8 minutes ago, EvanG said:

I wouldn't mind if you did, I'm against monarchies, it's a medieval concept and it's ridiculous that we still have them. Fortunately they mainly have a ceremonial role nowadays, but it's still ridiculous that we are paying for that shit.

I don’t give a shit really.  And not being an indigenous person I’m not sure I have the right to opine on such things.  I do think though that, if they do exist, they should do more for the people whoose taxes they live off.

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I don’t give a shit really.  And not being an indigenous person I’m not sure I have the right to opine on such things.  I do think though that, if they do exist, they should do more for the people whoose taxes they live off.

Anyone should be able to have an opinion, your tax money is paying for their salary so you're entitled to an opinion as much as the next guy.

I don't care nearly enough to go protest or anything, but when I try to think rationally about it... it's kinda ridiculous, isn't it? It must suck for them too... just because they are born into a certain family they can never do or become what they want and have any kind of normal life. And it sucks for the tax payer because they have to pay for their lifestyle. I'm sure those mansions aren't cheap to maintain. And what do they really do? I'm not sure... when something bad happens they go to the people and comfort them and they serve as a puppet for the government on certain days. We get a national holiday out of it (King's day) once a year, that's the only good thing about it for me personally. Oh, and they are great for satire shows because it's always a good laugh to make fun of them because they're such an easy target. That's about it.

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

There’s an Alf Garnett quote that’d fit like a glove here but I’m buggered if I can remember it, something about other royals, particularly European ones, not being proper royalty.

They are all related actually, mostly down to the fact that Queen Victoria had a fanny bigger than the Marianas Trench and consequentially propagated Europe with her offspring. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, EvanG said:

Your country is so weird regarding the Royal family. It's so different over here... the other day there was a docu on tv about the Dutch prince Constantijn and he lives a relatively ''normal'' life, is able to go to the supermarket on his own and stuff like that. I can't imagine it being that way for the British Royals... can you imagine prince Harry going grocery shopping? Or going anywhere at all without security? It's crazy in the UK.

They are probably not as different from your royalty as you think. The Duchess of Cambridge regularly does her shopping at supermarkets - two days ago, https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a29578691/kate-middleton-halloween-costumes-supermarket/. They also use budget airlines, and were seen in the ''normal seats'' at an Aston Villa match. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

They are probably not as different from your royalty as you think. The Duchess of Cambridge regularly does her shopping at supermarkets - two days ago, https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a29578691/kate-middleton-halloween-costumes-supermarket/.

But with security. But yeah, it's good that they're doing ''normal'' stuff.

Another funny fact about the Dutch King, his father (who was German) was part of the Hitlerjugend and his grandfather (who was also German) was a member of the SS, and he is now married to an Argentinian whose father was a minister during the National Reorganization Process in Argentina. Who said the royals are boring, hm?

6 minutes ago, EvanG said:

But with security. But yeah, it's good that they're doing ''normal'' stuff.

Another funny fact about the Dutch King, his father (who was German) was part of the Hitlerjugend and his grandfather (who was also German) was a member of the SS, and he is now married to an Argentinian whose father was a minister during the National Reorganization Process in Argentina. Who said the royals are boring, hm?

Yes, a von Amsberg, Mecklenburg. 

23 hours ago, soon said:

I just looked it up and shes not even a vegan, so I dont see how this sexy af skirt would be at odds with her lifestyle choices?

Yes, not as big a hypocrisy as flying to the US Open final for the weekend; soon after a few other holiday flights; after citing Greta as a role model in her Vogue. 

She has cited animal welfare as a big issue for her though, and whatever she wears sells a lot afterwards, so you'd think she'd be more considerate. 

I haven't bought leather for years, and I don't expect the nation to bow down to me; or those who love Meghan to even treat me with any respect!

23 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

You are wary to like Slash because he somehow goes hand in hand with multinational companies taking over the world? This is way to early for me, I haven't started drinking yet.

But now you've wised-up and stopped having them as friends? At least you are very transparent with your opinions and views.

The Slash v Axl feud blew up as multiculturalism became a big issue. At uni, my younger rock fan friends thought anybody who didn't support Slash 100% was a 'racist'! 

As you might have seen with Brexit, UK is a horribly divided country, with everybody against each other; and with advances in technology, spying/slagging everybody.

Most of my friends were part of the uni counter-culture, but then I found out the link with the drugs-grooming gangs, so I left; I was getting old anyway! 

I don't trust or associate with anybody now, white or black.

The sub-heading of my last book was 'Beyond Humanity', and that's basically how I've been living the last three years.

Ironically, I did volunteer with Greenpeace at the Leeds festival this year, and it was a nice trip down memory lane; didn't see/experience much to fault; the truth, and hopefully showing that I'm not just trying to create a false picture.

1 hour ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yes, not as big a hypocrisy as flying to the US Open final for the weekend; soon after a few other holiday flights; after citing Greta as a role model in her Vogue. 

She has cited animal welfare as a big issue for her though, and whatever she wears sells a lot afterwards, so you'd think she'd be more considerate. 

I haven't bought leather for years, and I don't expect the nation to bow down to me; or those who love Meghan to even treat me with any respect!

I just learned that Ms Merkel lived in Toronto before marriage. Makes me sad that she went from such a pleasantly multicultural city to such a backwards country thats full of racists.

While Im sure that her high fashion skirt was not sustainably sourced, its still worth nothing that outside of the philosophies of militant veganism, there are sustainable ways to source leather. Its sad that this program where I live is suffering lately - they give away prestigious hats to hunters in exchange for hides. Local artisans make products from the hide or tanned goods. http://hatsforhides.com/ 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was literally staring at the computer thinking, ''did Merkel live in Toronto, and why is Soon being so unkind about Berlin which is actually very multicultural?''

That was my exact thought. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, soon said:

HAHAHAHAHA! Where would I be with out your fact checking in this thread?! :lol: 'Princess Merkel, that whopper!' :lol:

I dunno, whatever your princesses name is!

"She's not our princess! She's Black!!!!"

The Daily Mail

:lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

She is some kind of fuckin’ munter eh?  Christ Almightly, I wouldn’t with yours.  Fuckin’ Brexit, just get the bastard over with for fuckssake, its getting fuckin’ boring now, the people voted for it, end of, you can’t change the results of a democratic vote anymore than I can change Englands World Cup semi final result no matter how much it gets on my fuckin’ bristols, just see the bastard through and let us crack on whatever way we’ve got to.

37 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

She is some kind of fuckin’ munter eh?  Christ Almightly, I wouldn’t with yours.  Fuckin’ Brexit, just get the bastard over with for fuckssake, its getting fuckin’ boring now, the people voted for it, end of, you can’t change the results of a democratic vote anymore than I can change Englands World Cup semi final result no matter how much it gets on my fuckin’ bristols, just see the bastard through and let us crack on whatever way we’ve got to.

You can't change a past vote but you can vote again. It is actually quite common in democracies. Because people's opinion change. So we have elections every fourth year and so on. 

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You can't change a past vote but you can vote again. It is actually quite common in democracies. Because people's opinion change. So we have elections every fourth year and so on. 

Weren’t it made out to be like a once in a lifetime thing?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I assume you mean football? Yesterday's Rugby semi v the All Blacks was a thing of beauty, like a Da Vinci. I want to hang it on my wall. It actually gives me a semi. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Weren’t it made out to be like a once in a lifetime thing?

Leaving the EU is pretty much a once in a lifetime thing. The EU is really not something you can just join and leave every now and then as you see fit. There are practical reasons for this including the economic costs of joining and withdrawing.

But the people having their say in whether to remain or leave the EU shouldn't be a once in a lifetime thing. You are allowed to voice your opinion on which politicians should govern every four year in the general election, right? Why should something with longer-lasting effects on the UK than the the outcome of your general election, for some reason be a once in a lifetime thing? It's been almost three and a half years now since the referendum. It was pretty close the last time and the vast majority of polls since 2016 indicate that the majority now wants to stay. It would be terrible if a Brexit was forced through despite the actual, current will of the people based on some misunderstanding that only people in 2016 were allowed to give direction to the politicians on such an important issue.