Axl's Agony Aunt

British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Angela_Merkel._Tallinn_Digital_Summit.jp

:lol: 

I was literally staring at the computer thinking, ''did Merkel live in Toronto, and why is Soon being so unkind about Berlin which is actually very multicultural?''

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Angela_Merkel._Tallinn_Digital_Summit.jp

HAHAHAHAHA! Where would I be with out your fact checking in this thread?! :lol: 'Princess Merkel, that whopper!' :lol:

I dunno, whatever your princesses name is!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was literally staring at the computer thinking, ''did Merkel live in Toronto, and why is Soon being so unkind about Berlin which is actually very multicultural?''

That was my exact thought. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, soon said:

HAHAHAHAHA! Where would I be with out your fact checking in this thread?! :lol: 'Princess Merkel, that whopper!' :lol:

I dunno, whatever your princesses name is!

"She's not our princess! She's Black!!!!"

The Daily Mail

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

That was my exact thought. :lol: 

I was actually about 2 seconds from Wikipedian Chancellor Merkel to ascertain her Toronto residency (or otherwise)! And I am vaguely aware aware of her backstory. 

She is some kind of fuckin’ munter eh?  Christ Almightly, I wouldn’t with yours.  Fuckin’ Brexit, just get the bastard over with for fuckssake, its getting fuckin’ boring now, the people voted for it, end of, you can’t change the results of a democratic vote anymore than I can change Englands World Cup semi final result no matter how much it gets on my fuckin’ bristols, just see the bastard through and let us crack on whatever way we’ve got to.

37 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

She is some kind of fuckin’ munter eh?  Christ Almightly, I wouldn’t with yours.  Fuckin’ Brexit, just get the bastard over with for fuckssake, its getting fuckin’ boring now, the people voted for it, end of, you can’t change the results of a democratic vote anymore than I can change Englands World Cup semi final result no matter how much it gets on my fuckin’ bristols, just see the bastard through and let us crack on whatever way we’ve got to.

You can't change a past vote but you can vote again. It is actually quite common in democracies. Because people's opinion change. So we have elections every fourth year and so on. 

8 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

You can't change a past vote but you can vote again. It is actually quite common in democracies. Because people's opinion change. So we have elections every fourth year and so on. 

Weren’t it made out to be like a once in a lifetime thing?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I assume you mean football? Yesterday's Rugby semi v the All Blacks was a thing of beauty, like a Da Vinci. I want to hang it on my wall. It actually gives me a semi. 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Weren’t it made out to be like a once in a lifetime thing?

Leaving the EU is pretty much a once in a lifetime thing. The EU is really not something you can just join and leave every now and then as you see fit. There are practical reasons for this including the economic costs of joining and withdrawing.

But the people having their say in whether to remain or leave the EU shouldn't be a once in a lifetime thing. You are allowed to voice your opinion on which politicians should govern every four year in the general election, right? Why should something with longer-lasting effects on the UK than the the outcome of your general election, for some reason be a once in a lifetime thing? It's been almost three and a half years now since the referendum. It was pretty close the last time and the vast majority of polls since 2016 indicate that the majority now wants to stay. It would be terrible if a Brexit was forced through despite the actual, current will of the people based on some misunderstanding that only people in 2016 were allowed to give direction to the politicians on such an important issue.

9 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I assume you mean football? Yesterday's Rugby semi v the All Blacks was a thing of beauty, like a Da Vinci. I want to hang it on my wall. It actually gives me a semi. 

A semi semi? Does that mean a similar final will be orgasmic!?

19 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Eh?! :lol:  Since when?!?

Slash was added to the must support issues: Palestine, Tibet, Princess Diana, Slash... then Bush and Blair became the terrorists with Iraq, and I.S.U.K. took over!...

19 hours ago, soon said:

I just learned that Ms Merkel lived in Toronto before marriage. Makes me sad that she went from such a pleasantly multicultural city to such a backwards country thats full of racists.

While Im sure that her high fashion skirt was not sustainably sourced, its still worth nothing that outside of the philosophies of militant veganism, there are sustainable ways to source leather. Its sad that this program where I live is suffering lately - they give away prestigious hats to hunters in exchange for hides. Local artisans make products from the hide or tanned goods. http://hatsforhides.com/ 

Has your 'Trudeau black-face scandal' broken heart recovered yet?

I know enough about Canada to know you're not morally higher than dear Blighty. But I like Canada, so don't want to go into that. 

Meghan does remind me of a couple of famous Canadians actually:

On 26/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

The Meghan's Wedding Show (Sunday Morning Live) will probably be raving about Kanye West's new 'Jesus is King' album tomorrow!

It did feature in the newspaper round-up. They were mostly negative about Kanye's demand to his workers not to have pre-marital sex though, although one did say his lyrics made the album worth it.

It did have quite a variety of religions, including a witch for Samhain/Halloween, so it wasn't too bad yesterday; still pretty insipid though, and could've done with a bit of Dawkins!

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Has your 'Trudeau black-face scandal' broken heart recovered yet?

Not sure what you mean? Even most of his supporters hearts werent broken. The Prime Minstrel has brought great joy and bonded strangers over laughter. And now my party can push through the climate measures that are necessary!!

7 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I know enough about Canada to know you're not morally higher than dear Blighty. But I like Canada, so don't want to go into that. 

Nah, youd hate it here. We're even considering getting safe drinking water infrastructure for people of colour :wow:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

Not sure what you mean? Even most of his supporters hearts werent broken. The Prime Minstrel has brought great joy and bonded strangers over laughter. And now my party can push through the climate measures that are necessary!!

Nah, youd hate it here. We're even considering getting safe drinking water infrastructure for people of colour :wow:

Yes, it's okay for lefties to do that without disapproval: like Banksy's House of Commons devolution artwork.

If you really cared about people of colour you'd leave the First Nations to it, or at least let them run the country.

I don't expect that though, and don't want to upset most of Canada, so just included it to show the way the debate could proceed... to more and more insults etc!

On a more positive front, I saw Greta rocked Vancouver recently, and was thrilled to see it. 

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yes, it's okay for lefties to do that without disapproval: like Banksy's House of Commons devolution artwork.

... Because Trudeau is a "lefty"... :lol:

Non reactionary people looked at his policies and how they are much better for POCs than the Conservatives. Rather than getting in a lather about events from 20 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

If you really cared about people of colour you'd leave the First Nations to it

I have no idea what you are trying to say here?

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I don't expect that though, and don't want to upset most of Canada, so just included it to show the way the debate could proceed...

No, the debate could not proceed on a baseless claim that underserved First Nations reserves should somehow make their own waterworks. Absolutely disconnected from the reality on the ground. A wishy washy feel-good claim.

6 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

On a more positive front, I saw Greta rocked Vancouver recently, and was thrilled to see it. 

Yeah, the event celebrated the law suit that 15 youths brought against the Federal Gov for their lack of action in regards to the climate crisis. A similar suit was won in the Netherlands!!

9 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

to more and more insults etc!

Yep, racism sure is dumb.

14 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Are most Canadians off their tits like you Soon? 

How do you mean?

If it wasn't for the Canadians, most of us would be speaking German right about now, oder?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, EvanG said:

If it wasn't for the Canadians, most of us would be speaking German right about now, oder?

Yeah! And there’d be no Pamela Anderson or butter tarts neither!!

1 minute ago, soon said:

And Alex P. Keaton would have never been the same if they used someone else... I think Family Ties is the first tv show I ever watched!

42 minutes ago, EvanG said:

And Alex P. Keaton would have never been the same if they used someone else... I think Family Ties is the first tv show I ever watched!

Alex P. Keaton, yay!! Yeah, he aced that role! I gotta watch that show. He’s a teenage conservative to hippy parents, I think.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, soon said:

I do not wish to think about such a hellish place, where pamela anderson never existed.

I'm still looking for excuses to make my wife wear that iconic red baywatch suit, but I guess she'd just think I'm weird.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, action said:

I do not wish to think about such a hellish place, where pamela anderson never existed.

Amen, brother.

39 minutes ago, action said:

I'm still looking for excuses to make my wife wear that iconic red baywatch suit, but I guess she'd just think I'm weird.

Whats the point of having a wife if you cant get her to dress up in iconic swimsuits? :lol:

Im glad you mentioned this, if I get married I will make sure she works that into her vows :lol:

21 hours ago, soon said:

Pammie isn't a very good advert for Canada:

'Anderson claims she suffered sexual abuse as a child, a fact she revealed publicly in 2014. She said she was molested by a female babysitter from ages 6 to 10, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was age 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six of his friends when she was 14.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson

I'm sorry if the above sounds Blondist, but I may have been influenced by Stormzy getting away with throwing blonde wigs on the floor, and seeing that anti-white/blondism is never racist in any way.