British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

19 hours ago, soon said:

I just learned that Ms Merkel lived in Toronto before marriage. Makes me sad that she went from such a pleasantly multicultural city to such a backwards country thats full of racists.

While Im sure that her high fashion skirt was not sustainably sourced, its still worth nothing that outside of the philosophies of militant veganism, there are sustainable ways to source leather. Its sad that this program where I live is suffering lately - they give away prestigious hats to hunters in exchange for hides. Local artisans make products from the hide or tanned goods. http://hatsforhides.com/ 

Has your 'Trudeau black-face scandal' broken heart recovered yet?

I know enough about Canada to know you're not morally higher than dear Blighty. But I like Canada, so don't want to go into that. 

Meghan does remind me of a couple of famous Canadians actually:

On 26/10/2019 at 1:31 PM, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

The Meghan's Wedding Show (Sunday Morning Live) will probably be raving about Kanye West's new 'Jesus is King' album tomorrow!

It did feature in the newspaper round-up. They were mostly negative about Kanye's demand to his workers not to have pre-marital sex though, although one did say his lyrics made the album worth it.

It did have quite a variety of religions, including a witch for Samhain/Halloween, so it wasn't too bad yesterday; still pretty insipid though, and could've done with a bit of Dawkins!

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Has your 'Trudeau black-face scandal' broken heart recovered yet?

Not sure what you mean? Even most of his supporters hearts werent broken. The Prime Minstrel has brought great joy and bonded strangers over laughter. And now my party can push through the climate measures that are necessary!!

7 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I know enough about Canada to know you're not morally higher than dear Blighty. But I like Canada, so don't want to go into that. 

Nah, youd hate it here. We're even considering getting safe drinking water infrastructure for people of colour :wow:

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, soon said:

Not sure what you mean? Even most of his supporters hearts werent broken. The Prime Minstrel has brought great joy and bonded strangers over laughter. And now my party can push through the climate measures that are necessary!!

Nah, youd hate it here. We're even considering getting safe drinking water infrastructure for people of colour :wow:

Yes, it's okay for lefties to do that without disapproval: like Banksy's House of Commons devolution artwork.

If you really cared about people of colour you'd leave the First Nations to it, or at least let them run the country.

I don't expect that though, and don't want to upset most of Canada, so just included it to show the way the debate could proceed... to more and more insults etc!

On a more positive front, I saw Greta rocked Vancouver recently, and was thrilled to see it. 

2 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Yes, it's okay for lefties to do that without disapproval: like Banksy's House of Commons devolution artwork.

... Because Trudeau is a "lefty"... :lol:

Non reactionary people looked at his policies and how they are much better for POCs than the Conservatives. Rather than getting in a lather about events from 20 years ago. 

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

If you really cared about people of colour you'd leave the First Nations to it

I have no idea what you are trying to say here?

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I don't expect that though, and don't want to upset most of Canada, so just included it to show the way the debate could proceed...

No, the debate could not proceed on a baseless claim that underserved First Nations reserves should somehow make their own waterworks. Absolutely disconnected from the reality on the ground. A wishy washy feel-good claim.

6 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

On a more positive front, I saw Greta rocked Vancouver recently, and was thrilled to see it. 

Yeah, the event celebrated the law suit that 15 youths brought against the Federal Gov for their lack of action in regards to the climate crisis. A similar suit was won in the Netherlands!!

9 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

to more and more insults etc!

Yep, racism sure is dumb.

42 minutes ago, EvanG said:

And Alex P. Keaton would have never been the same if they used someone else... I think Family Ties is the first tv show I ever watched!

Alex P. Keaton, yay!! Yeah, he aced that role! I gotta watch that show. He’s a teenage conservative to hippy parents, I think.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, soon said:

Yeah! And there’d be no Pamela Anderson or butter tarts neither!!

I do not wish to think about such a hellish place, where pamela anderson never existed.

I'm still looking for excuses to make my wife wear that iconic red baywatch suit, but I guess she'd just think I'm weird.

• Sad 1

38 minutes ago, action said:

I do not wish to think about such a hellish place, where pamela anderson never existed.

Amen, brother.

39 minutes ago, action said:

I'm still looking for excuses to make my wife wear that iconic red baywatch suit, but I guess she'd just think I'm weird.

Whats the point of having a wife if you cant get her to dress up in iconic swimsuits? :lol:

Im glad you mentioned this, if I get married I will make sure she works that into her vows :lol:

21 hours ago, soon said:

Yeah! And there’d be no Pamela Anderson or butter tarts neither!!

Pammie isn't a very good advert for Canada:

'Anderson claims she suffered sexual abuse as a child, a fact she revealed publicly in 2014. She said she was molested by a female babysitter from ages 6 to 10, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was age 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six of his friends when she was 14.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson

I'm sorry if the above sounds Blondist, but I may have been influenced by Stormzy getting away with throwing blonde wigs on the floor, and seeing that anti-white/blondism is never racist in any way.

6 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Pammie isn't a very good advert for Canada:

'Anderson claims she suffered sexual abuse as a child, a fact she revealed publicly in 2014. She said she was molested by a female babysitter from ages 6 to 10, raped by a 25-year-old man when she was age 12, and gang-raped by her boyfriend and six of his friends when she was 14.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Anderson

I'm sorry if the above sounds Blondist, but I may have been influenced by Stormzy getting away with throwing blonde wigs on the floor, and seeing that anti-white/blondism is never racist in any way.

Surviving sexual assault in no way diminishes someones worth, value, accomplishments or beauty. :facepalm:

• Confused 1

20 minutes ago, soon said:

Surviving sexual assault in no way diminishes someones worth, value, accomplishments or beauty. :facepalm:

I think you totally missed the gist, and maybe you should just stick to calling people racists. 

Pammie's accusations were in answer to your 'Canada moral high ground over Britain' of previous posts. 

The blondism was a parody of you chucking out 'racist' when desperate for an argument - often the last resort of charlatans, such as celebrities and 'influencers' with books to sell etc., especially retiring ones in the past, and latched onto by their followers; although it is probably growing now, thanks to all the publicity it gets, and big increases in immigrants - many of whom hate Britain!

I have no dislike of Pammie, and value her work for animal welfare, women, environment etc.

I wonder about some of her publicity seeking, and especially her relationship with Assange, but it just makes her look naive if anything negative. 

Just now, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I think you totally missed the gist, and maybe you should just stick to calling people racists. 

Pammie's accusations were in answer to your 'Canada moral high ground over Britain' of previous posts. 

The blondism was a parody of you chucking out 'racist' when desperate for an argument - often the last resort of charlatans, such as celebrities and 'influencers' with books to sell etc., especially retiring ones in the past, and latched onto by their followers; although it is probably growing now, thanks to all the publicity it gets, and big increases in immigrants - many of whom hate Britain!

I have no dislike of Pammie, and value her work for animal welfare, women, environment etc.

I wonder about some of her publicity seeking, and especially her relationship with Assange, but it just makes her look naive if anything negative. 

Hahaha. Sure dude.

• GNFNR 1

Football Black List now: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sterling-named-on-football-black-list/ar-AAJC2RY?ocid=spartanntp

Young white English/British footballers seem a minority now in the Premier League, going from the EFL Cup 2nd/youth teams playing this week, so maybe they should start up a 'white list' or 'indigenous list' too!?

Samira Ahmed's case against BBC shows complexity of employment now, shows some of the inside of the corporation, and also inspires tributary issues, as well as different opinions in me. 

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/jeremy-vine-was-gifted-his-radio-2-job-samira-ahmed-tells-bbc-pay-dispute-tribunal/ar-AAJBD24?ocid=spartanntp

I prefer Newswatch to Points of View, being more 'serious', but agree with the BBC they are different programmes. 

Ahmed brings the case on gender, but it also has an unstated 'race' angle, with her putting herself against her 'white, male' colleague, Vine. 

It also shows there's no 'solidarity' amongst BBC workers, with Vine having his pay cut because of Ahmed's complaints. 

I didn't know she wrote the scripts before, and will bear that in mind when watching again.

Would I have chosen different issues to feature, and how to frame them? Probably!

4 hours ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Football Black List now: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/sterling-named-on-football-black-list/ar-AAJC2RY?ocid=spartanntp

Young white English/British footballers seem a minority now in the Premier League, going from the EFL Cup 2nd/youth teams playing this week, so maybe they should start up a 'white list' or 'indigenous list' too!?

This is the biggest load of bollocks ever! Why are you so insecure in your whiteness that you feel threatened by anything that benefits another ethnic group? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Dazey said:

This is the biggest load of bollocks ever! Why are you so insecure in your whiteness that you feel threatened by anything that benefits another ethnic group? 

Like Meghan, I tried to follow the culture set out for me, stiff upper lip and that, but felt it was bad for my mental health, so this is a bit of a release.

'The Duchess of Sussex opened up on how she “really tried” to adopt the “British sensibility of the stiff upper lip” in the bombshell ITV documentary aired on Sunday evening. However, Meghan said, this exercise of self-restraint in the expression of emotions can take its toll on the mental and physical wellbeing of a person, and she can no longer continue to adopt it.' https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1194588/meghan-markle-news-prince-harry-documentary-stiff-upper-lip-queen-news-royal-family-latest

In fact I was rebelling against the Establishment in the '80s with Guns, and before them too, from the late '70s in fact. 

So it's not race in particular, it's just whatever I don't agree with, whether race or any other issue. 

I criticise the right-wing and upper classes on the environment, hunting etc.

I criticise myself a lot; usually for not speaking out enough, rather than for what I speak out about.