Jump to content
Axl's Agony Aunt

British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?

Oh do shut up you absolute weapon! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?

They have spent the majority of their engagement jetting around to exotic locations on private planes at tax payers expense. When could they have found the time to visit Rotherham haha?

Just to clarify, I am very critical of the two of them but race is surely not a factor. 

  • GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?

A social enterprise bakery that helps disadvantaged women get on their feet... nothing offensive about that what so ever. Unless you’re classist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, soon said:

A social enterprise bakery that helps disadvantaged women get on their feet... nothing offensive about that what so ever. Unless you’re classist.

Dude. The use of the phrase “her people” says everything you need to know about this cockbag. ;) 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would have been great if Harry had married some genuine poontang. It would've been like having Snakepit as a Prince. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Dude. The use of the phrase “her people” says everything you need to know about this cockbag. ;) 

Oh I know, but he hides behind some conceit that the lower classes are being attacked. And then he posts an attack on lower class people too! Had to call that out too!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

They have spent the majority of their engagement jetting around to exotic locations on private planes at tax payers expense. When could they have found the time to visit Rotherham haha?

Just to clarify, I am very critical of the two of them but race is surely not a factor. 

Race shouldn't be a factor, but they make it so.

Archie's 75% white, but seems to be being brought up 100% black - including ignoring Meghan's white half!

Unveiling him in South Africa, after snubbing UK, who are paying for him!, was another issue. 

Tutu must have been wondering who the white baby was - 'Is Archie an albino? They told me he was black!'

I'm surprised Archie made it out alive, having seen how they use albinos for witchcraft there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, soon said:

Oh I know, but he hides behind some conceit that the lower classes are being attacked. And then he posts an attack on lower class people too! Had to call that out too!

Yeah, because he’s a racist idiot who thinks it would be awesome for 5 people to die at a house party if it involved Guns n’ Roses fans. :lol: 

He’s also still trying to “rebel” in his 50’s. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Race shouldn't be a factor, but they make it so.

Archie's 75% white, but seems to be being brought up 100% black - including ignoring Meghan's white half!

Unveiling him in South Africa, after snubbing UK, who are paying for him!, was another issue. 

Tutu must have been wondering who the white baby was - 'Is Archie an albino? They told me he was black!'

I'm surprised Archie made it out alive, having seen how they use albinos for witchcraft there!

Utter garbage. He'll grow up in Windsor and no doubt go to public school where he will learn Polo, Rugby and Latin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Wogs! Wogs! Wogs! Coons! Darkies! Uppity etc etc etc! Hate them all I do!!!!!

@janrichmond Have a word with this clown will you? :) 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Yeah, because he’s a racist idiot who thinks it would be awesome for 5 people to die at a house party if it involved Guns n’ Roses fans. :lol: 

He’s also still trying to “rebel” in his 50’s. :lol: 

He's certainly rebelling against common sense, decency, intelligence, artistic ability, social skills. The list goes way on. :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't value it highly. I don't read any UK papers except parts of the Manchester Evenings News. But Brits value it highly. 

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

 

The web sites for many of these UK papers are very busy and distracting too. Not unlike CNNs though. I find them incredibly difficult to read.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

 

Again, it is being regarded by UK citizens as a news source with integrity. I don't read it and can't possibly have my own opinion on its quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

 

Doesn't matter. As long as there are some quality newspapers, those are the ones to read for high-value news reporting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, it is being regarded by UK citizens as a news source with integrity. I don't read it and can't possibly have my own opinion on its quality. 

 

On 5/29/2019 at 1:05 PM, SoulMonster said:

I am merely presenting an analysis from the highly respected and trusted The Guardian that flies in the face of your amateurish conclusions. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

Whereas if you pop into your local Waitrose you'll notice that the selection is somewhat more limited. :lol: 

gkTazLK.jpg 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2019 at 12:06 PM, Oldest Goat said:

He's certainly rebelling against common sense, decency, intelligence, artistic ability, social skills. The list goes way on. :lol:

I'm being a little late to the party, but I agree. Common sense, decency and social skills could be improved a bit with this person. And coming from me I guess that's something.

 

  • GNFNR 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×