British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

I don't value it highly. I don't read any UK papers except parts of the Manchester Evenings News. But Brits value it highly. 

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I seem to remember you praising it highly - I recall the word ''integrity'' being used?

You have to remember that of the 9 or so nationals in the United Kingdom, three of them are dedicated to tits, Love Island and Premiership football. The bar is not exactly high.

The web sites for many of these UK papers are very busy and distracting too. Not unlike CNNs though. I find them incredibly difficult to read.

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Again, it is being regarded by UK citizens as a news source with integrity. I don't read it and can't possibly have my own opinion on its quality. 

18 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Doesn't matter. As long as there are some quality newspapers, those are the ones to read for high-value news reporting. 

41 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, it is being regarded by UK citizens as a news source with integrity. I don't read it and can't possibly have my own opinion on its quality. 

On 5/29/2019 at 1:05 PM, SoulMonster said:

I am merely presenting an analysis from the highly respected and trusted The Guardian that flies in the face of your amateurish conclusions. 

10 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Whereas if you pop into your local Waitrose you'll notice that the selection is somewhat more limited. :lol: 

gkTazLK.jpg 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 12:06 PM, Oldest Goat said:

He's certainly rebelling against common sense, decency, intelligence, artistic ability, social skills. The list goes way on. :lol:

I'm being a little late to the party, but I agree. Common sense, decency and social skills could be improved a bit with this person. And coming from me I guess that's something.