HAPPY 4th JULY!

Len Cnut

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Hoorah for the colonies!  Up the rebels, down with the British!  Lets all light torches and chuck a load of PG Tips in the Grand Union Canal!

Under the current situation I say Make America A British Colony Again :devilshades:

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I heard your stupid president insisted on tanks rolling through the streets of DC today and fighters flying over the capitol. Hahaha. Oh you Americans.

EDIT: Enjoy the day!

Trust me, we're embarrassed.

9 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I heard your stupid president insisted on tanks rolling through the streets of DC today and fighters flying over the capitol. Hahaha. Oh you Americans.

EDIT: Enjoy the day!

6 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Trust me, we're embarrassed.

I think it’s cool.  We have fighter jets fly over major events, all-the-time, that’s nothing new.  

The tanks are something I don’t remember seeing but hey, why not? 

5 minutes ago, -W.A.R- said:

Our media is but i don't know anyone who really cares that much.

There are usually a lot of crazy and presumably rich Americans who have traveled all the way to England for royal weddings and other events. Most of them are middle aged women. 

- Christmas at Windsor also when the Queen goes to church. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

There are usually a lot of crazy and presumably rich Americans who have traveled all the way to England for royal weddings and other events. Most of them are middle aged women. 

Yep. Middle class, upper middle class Gen-X American women are all about the Royal Family.

I don’t think millennial women are as impressed though. 

On Canada Day (July 1) when we didnt get a thread, but instead @Kasanova Kingspent the day bashing Canada and talking about us being crushed by an invading force in the US Politics thread :lol: we also had fighter jets flying over head all day long. What a ridiculous expense!!!! And we lecture others about emissions. And Im sure all the refugees from war torn countries love the reminder too. The fly overs rattles my apartment. And the concerts around the hill - they cant get through a song without the jets drowning them out for a minute per song :lol:

• Haha 1

Where I live, I'd say that about 50% of millennial womens gym memberships are inspired by P-Middys callipygian patootie. Other than that, theres the 'granny' type of millennial chicks who know about the royals... verging on ironically but not quite.

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You don't have a royal wedding dish cloth or commemorative cup I take it?

Why do people buy that shit? Also why are cups given as trophies? Like the FA cup etc? What’s the history behind that?