Funniest lyric

"Panties 'round your knees with your ass in debris...doin' that grind with the push and squeeze, tied up tied down up against the wall, baby be my rubbermade and we can do it all - Anything Goes

"She loved him yesterday, he laid her sister, she said okay" - Dust N' Bones

"Your stupid girlfriends tell you that I'm to blame, well they're all used up has-beens outta the game" - 14 years

"I know this chick she lives down on Melrose...she ain't satisfied without some pain. Friday night is goin' up inside her...again. Well crack the whip cuz that bitch is just insane." - Pretty Tied Up

Edited by RONIN

58 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

And when you're talkin' about a vasectomy- Yeah I'll be writin' down your obituary- HISTORY

What you pissed off cuz your dad gets more pussy than you?

And to all those opposed... Hmm...well

I should have excluded Get In The Ring because we could mine that song all day it's so fucking hilarious.

"You got your bitches with their silicone injections, Crystal meth and yeast infections" 😂

I'm weak😂

Edited by spunko12345
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, RONIN said:

"Panties 'round your knees with your ass in debris...doin' that grind with the push and squeeze, tied up tied down up against the wall, baby be my rubbermade and we can do it all - Anything Goes

"She loved him yesterday, he laid her sister, she said okay" - Dust N' Bones

"Your stupid girlfriends tell you that I'm to blame, well they're all used up has-beens outta the game" - 14 years

"Panties" 😂

2 hours ago, UsedYourIllusion said:

The funniest is the Days of Thunder KOHD, where Axl starts saying

"It Wasn't That Hard" and all that weird shit that would get replaced by the phone call in the single and Album version

Hmm. Sounds like you're talking about the missing lyrics on KOHD.

"it wasn't their fault".. "I wasn't even supposed to know".. "All things can be healed in time".. "unintelligible lyrics"

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

I should have excluded Get In The Ring because we could mine that song all day it's so fucking hilarious.

"You got your bitches with their silicone injections, Crystal meth and yeast infections" 😂

I'm weak😂

Who dares say those lyrics aren't educational ? Was first in class to write about yeast infections and crystal meth.  Saved lots of lives! 😎

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Hmm. Sounds like you're talking about the missing lyrics on KOHD.

"it wasn't their fault".. "I wasn't even supposed to know".. "All things can be healed in time".. "unintelligible lyrics"

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about. The lines are so out of place and said like a bad actor in a cheap movie 😂

• Like 1