Funniest lyric

2 hours ago, lame ass security said:

It's not so much the line as it is the delivery, he sounds just like Count von Count from Seasame Street. I think he intentionally wanted to sound like him.

How many takes would he have sung over the years - and that's the one he chooses!! That's the crazy thing about CD I reckon. Every little thing on it is so micromanaged but crazy shit like that still gets through! 

12 hours ago, SoundOfAGun said:

...you can suck my ass
An I think it's so low class

I used to fuckin' LOVE that song!  And I think I still do, stick that song on and it takes me away to that special place where I'm a fuckin' pre-teen and it sounds aggressive and lairy and cool as fuck...even though its clearly not.

• Like 4

On 7/7/2019 at 7:54 PM, soon said:

^^^ That ones gold! :lol: Are we listing them? If so I'll go with:

"You just better start sniffin' your own rank subjugation Jack"

I hate that lyric from KOHD. IMO Its the worst part of any studio version of any song GNR ever recorded. It adds nothing and takes away from otherwise is a good cover version of the song. 

• Like 2

Love all the "Shotgun Blues" and "Get in the Ring" mentions.. I love both of those songs and they seem to get a lot of flack around here. 

My vote goes to Cornshucker though.. Fucking pity that  they didn't include that on the Box Set...