Funniest lyric

39 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

I noticed, and assumed it was a vault track, but I don't rise to attention seeking.

:lol:personally, I like Rick a lot. I don't think he was seeking attention. He was just genuinely excited and sharing info. 

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

It's so crazy to me that Rick posted this (which I'm told are actual GNR lyrics) and he once posted the first two lines of Perhaps, yet no one noticed. 

I do you know those are real unless you've heard the tracks yourself 

Surprised no one's mentioned it but the ending of Breakdown! "They about to strike! They gonna get him! Smash! Rape! The last beautiful free soul on this planet... But... It is written- if the EVIL spirit arms the tiger with claws... Brahman provided wings for the dove... Thus spake the super-guru. Didya hear that?"

On 8/31/2019 at 2:39 PM, RussTCB said:

It's so crazy to me that Rick posted this (which I'm told are actual GNR lyrics) and he once posted the first two lines of Perhaps, yet no one noticed. 

Crazier is that I knew these lyrics long ago. Tracks where played for fans outside a gnr show by crew member on a laptop. 

• Like 1