New GNR Pinball Machine on the way? December 2019

1 hour ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I can't wait for the brand new singles that will inevitably come with it, "Ain't Goin' Down" and "Welcome To The Jungle (1994)". :axl:

Oh yeah I always wondered why Jungle sounded different on the pinball machine. Did they seriously re-record that one from scratch? If so, why not also redo Paradise City?

22 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Oh yeah I always wondered why Jungle sounded different on the pinball machine. Did they seriously re-record that one from scratch? If so, why not also redo Paradise City?

It's based on a live version from 1993 if I remember correctly. Not a studio recording.

27 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I'm not gonna post them but you can find clips of the song playing on the pinball machine, it doesn't sound like a live recording and there's only the first verse vocals.

Sounds to me like an edited version of the Jungle Demo, the one that's on the boxset, doesn't it? Same thing with Nightrain

Edited by UsedYourIllusion
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Im really wondering if there is a UYI push?. 🤔 first the pinball and a new illusions photo on the bands insta page.

I would say probably 2021. That would be the 30 year anniversary but that is just a guess.

4 hours ago, Amir said:

Not sure why they expect the price of the older ones to go down dramatically if the newer ones are different? Wouldn't collectors still want the old one?

Supply and demand sets price.  I'm thinking we could see a bunch go up for sale when the new one comes out.  

• GNFNR 1

3 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Im really wondering if there is a UYI push?. 🤔 first the pinball and a new illusions photo on the bands insta page.

The Rio Times is also saying that the band’s Lollapalooza shows in South America early next year could be “UYI-centric” or some shit like that. I think someone from Argentina on one of these forums said they heard the same thing on their local radio news.

Could all be just bullshit, tho. Would love if the new pinball machine was NITL-centric, rather than being UYI-centric. Maybe they can include an updated skull cross with the NITL lineup! Like how the old pinball machine had an updated skull cross with the UYI lineup.

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

The Rio Times is also saying that the band’s Lollapalooza shows in South America early next year could be “UYI-centric” or some shit like that. I think someone from Argentina on one of these forums said they heard the same thing on their local radio news.

Could all be just bullshit, tho. Would love if the new pinball machine was NITL-centric, rather than being UYI-centric. Maybe they can include an updated skull cross with the NITL lineup! Like how the old pinball machine had an updated skull cross with the UYI lineup.

hell yeah.  if that cross had just Mel or Frank, that shit would sell like crazy!  Maybe if they kicked Slash or Ax from the cross to make Mel bigger... ...or Frank

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, shotsfired cro said:

hell yeah.  if that cross had just Mel or Frank, that shit would sell like crazy!  Maybe if they kicked Slash or Ax from the cross to make Mel bigger... ...or Frank

We mustn’t forget about Fortus and Reed; GnR’s most important members besides Frank and Melissa. ;)

• Like 1