New GNR Pinball Machine on the way? December 2019

2 hours ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I would say probably 2021. That would be the 30 year anniversary but that is just a guess.

Agree. 2019 is abit early i suppose.

Admiitedly having a look at axl on the pinball, i thought it was 2001 era axl with the oversized shirt and braids. Its VMA axl!

If there’s a NITL era pinball on the way you can bet your ass that it will only have the big 3 on it. Just like the lithographs...

its funny because it’s kind of like they know the rest of the members are temp 

maybe it will have Fernando on it

Edited by megaguns1982

1 minute ago, megaguns1982 said:

If there’s a NITL era pinball on the way you can bet your ass that it will only have the big 3 on it. Just like the lithographs...

My personal feelings are, the illusion lineup felt like a band. Thats how it always felt to me when i was younger. Its like matt and dizzy were additipnal members. But this lineup just doesnt feel like a "band" or all members equal. i cant put my finger on why.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

maybe it will have Fernando on it

Come to think of it, I remember now how some of the shirts sold during the NITL tour had an AFD cross that was edited so that only Axl, Slash, and Duff were on it, with Axl moved to Izzy’s position, Slash to Steven’s, and a bullet logo in the center, with a skeleton hand giving the middle finger at the bottom. So, if there was a cross on the new pinball machine, it would probably just be that.

in short... yeah, I think you’re right.

17 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

My personal feelings are, the illusion lineup felt like a band. Thats how it always felt to me when i was younger. Its like matt and dizzy were additipnal members. But this lineup just doesnt feel like a "band" or all members equal. i cant put my finger on why.

Yeah I agree totally.

2 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Plot twist: it will only have Fernando on it. He'll be wearing a top hat, padlock and chain, and biker shorts. There will be a banner above his picture that says "Thanks for supporting my band."

Haha and it will have the classic bullet logo but with team Brazil instead of guns n roses. With Beta peering over from the back 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

I think they all realize their place and the fact that nobody really cares about anything outside of Axl and Slash being together. The stones have had the same bass player since the mid 90’s and he still isn’t included in band pictures. I think he too realizes his place. It’s to fill a void left by others, but not really bringing anything new or substantial to the band. I guess it was different during UYI because they were still on top and the household names, Axl and Slash,  were still there. I think it was easier to except the rest of the guys as legit members.

• Thanks 1

On 7/9/2019 at 3:43 AM, rocknroll41 said:

Maybe they can include an updated skull cross with the NITL lineup! Like how the old pinball machine had an updated skull cross with the UYI lineup.

Um no.

I do remember seeing something like that once though. A fan had made it.

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

This interview with Slash is out today. Talks a bit about the pin ball machine...It's a little bIt frustrating that he didn't comment about New Music with GNR

http://www.sfweekly.com/music/slash-no-longer-hungers-for-destruction/

We all have our priorities. :lol:  He's played it!  I'm so jealous, lucky man.

Edited by cineater

I'm trying to figure out what music they will put on the machine.  Personally, I know I need it to scream out "just a little patience". :lol:  Jungle of course will make it.  Wondering too if they will use current members at current age.  I'm going to have to attend the roll out party for this.  Might even dye my hair blue. :lol:

On 7/8/2019 at 5:21 PM, AxlRoseCDII said:

Pinball machines, an aviation line, literally everything besides new music.

The two constants in life. No new music and non-stop bitching, whining, crying and mocking about no new music.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:18 PM, Tyler Drama said:
I don’t know the credibility of “pinballpress” so I guess it can only be considered a rumor at this point.

FWIW this has already been reported in another thread about a month ago.

Edited by thunderram

• 1 month later...

I'm excited about the new Guns Pinball machine. I'll be getting one for sure. I've been active in the pinball world for a long time now. I have a bunch of pins at home. I had the pin from 1994 in my collection for about 10 years. 

Eric Meunier is designing the game, and he's very talented. I wish they would get someone like Arian Buhler to do the artwork.

Has anyone heard anything about the songlist in the game? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rockytop said:

I'm excited about the new Guns Pinball machine. I'll be getting one for sure. I've been active in the pinball world for a long time now. I have a bunch of pins at home. I had the pin from 1994 in my collection for about 10 years. 

Eric Meunier is designing the game, and he's very talented. I wish they would get someone like Arian Buhler to do the artwork.

Has anyone heard anything about the songlist in the game? 

What songs were on the 1994 version? Welcome to the Jungle (Live), Ain’t Going Down (w/vocals), and... Paradise City, I think? Maybe also Nightrain?

Anything else?

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

What songs were on the 1994 version? Welcome to the Jungle (Live), Ain’t Going Down (w/vocals), and... Paradise City, I think? Maybe also Nightrain?

Anything else?

Sweet Child of Mine. Coma. My Michelle. Mr. Brownstone 

For the most, it was just bits of songs, and they sounded pretty bad.

The sound on new pins is amazing. 

• Like 1