R Kelly held with out bail, pleads innocent

soon

7 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Deal with it man, the blokes blatantly a nonce, it is what it is, my man James Brown was a woman beater, Snoop Dogg is (probably, at very least an accessory to) a murderer, Wagner was an anti-semitic cunt, don’t mean they can’t make cracking music.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Deal with it man, the blokes blatantly a nonce, it is what it is, my man James Brown was a woman beater, Snoop Dogg is (probably, at very least an accessory to) a murderer, Wagner was an anti-semitic cunt, don’t mean they can’t make cracking music.

Why's he a nonce? Because he was accused by a bunch of people who wanted millions of dollars? It ain't that unrealistic that people make up shit for a payday, people do it all the time, for a lot less than millions of dollars.

And when you start to actually look into the history and the stories of MJs accusers, it becomes even more obvious how blatantly opportunistic they are. Abuse stories which change depending on the pricetag, claims of abuse in locations that weren't even built yet, parents who try to negotiate film deals with MJs lawyers. All of this shit happened and is a matter of public record.

People think MJ fans are loons for believing he was set up, but if they showed one tenth of the scepticism towards his accusers that they do towards MJ they would blatantly see that something was amiss with the MJ allegations.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Towelie said:

Why's he a nonce? Because he was accused by a bunch of people who wanted millions of dollars? It ain't that unrealistic that people make up shit for a payday, people do it all the time, for a lot less than millions of dollars.

And when you start to actually look into the history and the stories of MJs accusers, it becomes even more obvious how blatantly opportunistic they are. Abuse stories which change depending on the pricetag, claims of abuse in locations that weren't even built yet, parents who try to negotiate film deals with MJs lawyers. All of this shit happened and is a matter of public record.

People think MJ fans are loons for believing he was set up, but if they showed one tenth of the scepticism towards his accusers that they do towards MJ they would blatantly see that something was amiss with the MJ allegations.

To be honest I don't care, I just enjoy winding you up :lol: 

• Haha 2