Impending US/UK war with Iran

AtariLegend

What's your view?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, Basic_GnR_Fan said:

Gibson, you would do well to put down the Sean Hannity and Ben Shapiro for a bit and clear your mind. If you really want to watch Fox, at least watch Tucker Carlson over Hannity, he's good at swatting most of this neocon war propaganda down.

I have never listened to Sean Hannity. LMAO. I watch everything I can get my hands on but  Hannity, Limbaugh, MSNBC, and CNN are stuff I never listen to. If I watch Fox I watch Briet Beair , Americas Newsroom or Tucker. I only watch the Hard News stuff I know whats bullshit lmao.  I don't really watch News 24/7 only like CNBC because I like the following markets. 

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

I have never listened to Sean Hannity. LMAO. I watch everything I can get my hands on but  Hannity, Limbaugh, MSNBC, and CNN are stuff I never listen to. If I watch Fox I watch Briet Beair , Americas Newsroom or Tucker. I only watch the Hard News stuff I know whats bullshit lmao.  I don't really watch News 24/7 only like CNBC because I like the following markets. 

I know you are listening to Ben Shapiro's podcast, don't lie to me! You tried to sell him to me, and I was like, nah.

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

What I want to know is where do these countries get all the US and British flags to burn? I doubt they're sold there. 

Why would you say that? They have shops in these places you know. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

People just follow their dictators like blind sheep. It makes me sick that the US and their allies have to deal with their shit.

Your allies are pretty sick of dealing with the US’s shit at this point. 

• Like 1

According to CBC Radio One, the reason that 1/3rd of the passengers on the crashed Ukranian airliner were Canadian is because, due to Trumps Muslim ban they cant travel more directly to NA. They have to use these European stopover flights. :anger::anger::anger::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

19 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

People just follow their dictators like blind sheep. It makes me sick that the US and their allies have to deal with their shit.

Yes, I'm getting really sick of Iran putting military bases in neighboring countries to the US and funding extremist rebel/terrorist groups. Oh wait, that's what the US is doing to Iran, silly me!

2 hours ago, soon said:

According to CBC Radio One, the reason that 1/3rd of the passengers on the crashed Ukranian airliner were Canadian is because, due to Trumps Muslim ban they cant travel more directly to NA. They have to use these European stopover flights. :anger::anger::anger::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

You can't enter the United States if you have stepped foot in Iran in the previous 3 years. Obama brought that in.

13 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

You can't enter the United States if you have stepped foot in Iran in the previous 3 years. Obama brought that in.

Fucking Obomber. US foreign policy is a fucking disaster. :anger::anger::anger::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

But actually, Trump did place Iran on his travel ban list, which supersedes Obombers previous rule. So my post and CBC radio are correct. 

The following is some of the info given on Trumps ban in January 2017. And it actually does let some who've been in Iran enter the US:

"Restriction: Most Iranian nationals will be covered by the ban, although the U.S. will continue to issue visas to students, subject to enhanced screening and vetting requirements."

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2018/trump-travel-ban-supreme-court-decision-countries-map/

Edited by soon

U.S. officials say it's 'highly likely' Iranian missile brought down Ukrainian airliner - Washington speculates it was accidental

United States officials say they believe a Ukrainian airliner that crashed in Iran on Wednesday, killing all 176 aboard, was most likely shot down accidentally by Iranian air defence, citing satellite data.

The Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737-800, flying to Kyiv and carrying mostly Iranians and Iranian-Canadians, crashed shortly after taking off on Wednesday from Tehran's Imam Khomeini airport. Sixty-three Canadians were killed, and a total of 138 of the passengers were bound for Canada.

One U.S. official said U.S. satellites had detected the launch of two missiles shortly before the plane crashed, followed by evidence of an explosion. Two officials said Washington believed the downing of the plane was accidental.

The Associated Press quoted two unnamed U.S. officials as saying it was "highly likely" that an Iranian anti-craft missile brought down the Boeing 737-800 passenger plane. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-missile-iran-1.5420736

Trumps travel ban and the previous Canadian neo con regime cutting diplomatic ties with Tehran created the situation wherein 1/3rd of the plane crash casualties were Canadian. Its reasons like these that we re-elected the Prime Minstrel - anything but conservatives!!! :fuckyou:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/canadians-plane-crash-iran-1.5419076

Edited by soon

15 minutes ago, soon said:

U.S. officials say it's 'highly likely' Iranian missile brought down Ukrainian airliner - Washington speculates it was accidental

United States officials say they believe a Ukrainian airliner that crashed in Iran on Wednesday, killing all 176 aboard, was most likely shot down accidentally by Iranian air defence, citing satellite data.

The Ukraine International Airlines Boeing 737-800, flying to Kyiv and carrying mostly Iranians and Iranian-Canadians, crashed shortly after taking off on Wednesday from Tehran's Imam Khomeini airport. Sixty-three Canadians were killed, and a total of 138 of the passengers were bound for Canada.

One U.S. official said U.S. satellites had detected the launch of two missiles shortly before the plane crashed, followed by evidence of an explosion. Two officials said Washington believed the downing of the plane was accidental.

The Associated Press quoted two unnamed U.S. officials as saying it was "highly likely" that an Iranian anti-craft missile brought down the Boeing 737-800 passenger plane. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/ukraine-missile-iran-1.5420736

Very similar to what the US did to an Iranian airliner in 1988: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

I think it was probably an accident with Iran shooting down that plane. 

What I don't get is, the US and our allies went into Iraq and Afganastan without any hesitation. Why is every country hesitant to do this with Iran even though they aren't supposed to have WOMD?

Is their reach that dangerous all around the world? Sorry but I'm just confused by all this. 

I don't want an all out war, but Iran has been testing the world for many years now and even Saudi Arabia doesn't want to tangle with them. If this country does get a nuclear weapon, then I think the whole world will pay for it.

It's just crazy how Iran just won't stop tormenting everyone. They should take care of their own people and stop all this terrorism and hate. 

43 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I think it was probably an accident with Iran shooting down that plane. 

What I don't get is, the US and our allies went into Iraq and Afganastan without any hesitation. Why is every country hesitant to do this with Iran even though they aren't supposed to have WOMD?

Is their reach that dangerous all around the world? Sorry but I'm just confused by all this. 

I don't want an all out war, but Iran has been testing the world for many years now and even Saudi Arabia doesn't want to tangle with them. If this country does get a nuclear weapon, then I think the whole world will pay for it.

It's just crazy how Iran just won't stop tormenting everyone. They should take care of their own people and stop all this terrorism and hate. 

Just know this, a war with Iran would not be as easy as Iraq was. Iran can't win, but they can inflict heavy casualties on the US which would basically destroy any President who tried to invade.  There was a war game done in 2002 simulating a US and Iran war and Iran inflicted big time damage on the US: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002.

All day today Ive been listening to interviews with the victims of the plane strike's friends and family on the radio. Mostly people just sobbing :( 

Theres the 63 Canadian citizens, but there was a total of 138 passengers with Canada as their destination. Many of the non citizens are students and brainiacs who left their studies in the US due to Trumps travel ban (inability to visit family/home) and brought their studies to Canada. 

Their lives uprooted from Iran, to US, to Canada due to US policy. That US policy chased them all the way to their deaths. Can you imagine that existence and that death at the hands of the racism and the MIC lies that is US foreign policy? It makes me sick.

Edited by soon

1 hour ago, soon said:

All day today Ive been listening to interviews with the victims of the plane strike's friends and family on the radio. Mostly people just sobbing :( 

Theres the 63 Canadian citizens, but there was a total of 138 passengers with Canada as their destination. Many of the non citizens are students and brainiacs who left their studies in the US due to Trumps travel ban (inability to visit family/home) and brought their studies to Canada. 

Their lives uprooted from Iran, to US, to Canada due to US policy. That US policy chased them all the way to their deaths. Can you imagine that existence and that death at the hands of the racism and the MIC lies that is US foreign policy? It makes me sick.

Add it to the list of millions that have died because of US Foreign Policy

the violence is escalating. I've expected this from a miles distance. seriously disturbing times we live in. It's all so hard to oversee, all the different forces at work. I've totally lost track of it all.

Time to hamster food and close the windows, I guess.

5 hours ago, action said:

the violence is escalating. I've expected this from a miles distance. seriously disturbing times we live in. It's all so hard to oversee, all the different forces at work. I've totally lost track of it all.

Time to hamster food and close the windows, I guess.

For me I like to always be reasonably prepared for anything and therefore never get too worried about anything.

Easy for me since I would grow and can my own food regardless, so I have a head start in that department. But I like to have a multi tool handy, the ability to start a fire, ways to purify water. I learned this as a disabled person living in inclement weather who sometimes gets snowed in. Its been absorbed into my larger home economics. Sharpening a bowie knife is just like sweeping up the floor. 

Learn you local wild edible plants and weeds! Its fun! Dandelion and sumac 'lemonade' is sensational :headbang: