Impending US/UK war with Iran

AtariLegend

What's your view?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

And we have another one, quotation of a quotation,

Where is it? Please quote the original!

Asked and answered. You called the major political parties of canada fascist! :lol:

You are so desperate that you are engaging in a semantical argument that you would characterize and "soulean." And the irony isnt lost on me that you are currently deriding him under that allegation in the Brit thread as I type! :lol:

1 minute ago, soon said:

You called the major political parties of canada fascist! :lol:

Then produce the *original* quote.

Merely scan over my offending text in which I claimed what you allege I claimed, then click on ''quote this'' and post. It is simple for me and I am useless at computers. 

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Then produce the *original* quote.

Merely scan over my offending text in which I claimed what you allege I claimed, then click on ''quote this'' and post. It is simple for me and I am useless at computers. 

I already provided the quotes there chrome dome :lol:

At some point I do hope you will stop sending me identical posts in a row? 

5 minutes ago, soon said:

Here are all the posts written by myself which you chose to quote,

What you're proposing is ironically fascism. A freedom of the press is a prerequisite for a functioning democracy

Without freedom of the press a country is not a democracy. Beneath your weirdo hippy exterior hides a goose stepping fascist.

I am saying, without freedom of the press a country is not a democracy. The rest of your post is gibberish.

Neither of the following is evident above,

1 hour ago, soon said:

Calls Trudeau a fascist 

53 minutes ago, soon said:

This was just yesterday. I doubt you forget. Not only the Prime Minstrel, you called all the major parties of Canada fascists! :lol:

40 minutes ago, soon said:

You called all the political parties in canada fascists! 

36 minutes ago, soon said:

I just demonstrated that you did. You called the major political parties of canadas actions "fascist." Which is fucking hilarious! :lol:

11 minutes ago, soon said:

Asked and answered. You called the major political parties of canada fascist! :lol:

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Here are all the posts written by myself which you chose to quote,

Neither of the following is evident above,

Okay. One last time.

The first three quotes are you speaking about the actions of all the major parties in Canadian federal politics. When you say "what you are proposing is ironically fascism" you are speaking to my post that explains the actions of all the major federal parties in Canada. You are speaking to their actions and calling it "fascism." Its clear as day and undeniable. And also its fucking hilarious! :lol:

Just now, soon said:

Okay. One last time.

The first three quotes are you speaking about the actions of all the major parties in Canadian federal politics. When you say "what you are proposing is ironically fascism" you are speaking to my post that explains the actions of all the major federal parties in Canada. You are speaking to their actions and calling it "fascism." Its clear as day and undeniable. And also its fucking hilarious! :lol:

I think you have been caught out lying Soon. Give it up. 

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

@soon please stop with this false quoting stuff, it's tiresome. I have looked back and cannot see what you are accusing others of. Either post the full thing as asked or take it to PMs

They arent false quotes. 

They start here:

Edited by soon

3 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

You said, 

Yet have not provided any demonstrable proof to that effect, which is entirely in your grasp if the evidence existed. 

You want me to present proof that I think you like Trump? Really? :lol: I think you will just have to trust I am honest. Or not. 

Edited by SoulMonster

2 hours ago, soon said:

are you drunk? :P 

you're good at constructing an argument, so why resort to putting words in people's mouth like this? you've done it to #me too (making up stuff as you go along), and I'm still struggling to find if you're serious or not

if I can make a suggestion; if you're either too tired to come up with a sensible response, or if you feel like trolling, why not step away for a day or two and come back when you've got real arguments?

a joke is fun one time, a good joke is maybe fun two times, but when it goes on and on and on, it becomes such a bloody nuisance.

• Like 2

the iranians are shouting things like "america isn't our enemy, our real enemy is here in iran". can you fucking believe this? that's revolutionary!

they are right of course. only the left side of politics seem to somehow blame this on america. the rest of us, iranians included, see this for what it is: a scandalous brutality commited by the iranian government

4 minutes ago, EvanG said:

Hahahahahahahaha... that's funny coming from you of all people.

yeah, you and me always seem to be on the wrong foot. that's what you get I guess, with two people with dutch as native language try to conversate in a foreign language with each other lol.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, action said:

yeah, you and me always seem to be on the wrong foot. that's what you get I guess, with two people with dutch as native language try to conversate in a foreign language with each other lol.

It has nothing to do with that. Uhm... how to say this in English.... begrijpend lezen? Had je daar vroeger een goed cijfer voor in school? Ik denk dat het daar meer mee te maken heeft want volgens mij ben ik niet de enige die hier wel eens tegenaan loopt tijdens een discussie met jou... of moet ik U zeggen? ; )

• Haha 1

I'm glad most college students in Tehran do not buy into Iran's propaganda.  Video evidence shows the vast majority of them going out of their way to WALK AROUND the U.S. and Israeli flags.  Kudos to those students!!! 

Edited by Kasanova King