Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

Couldn't you legally own the CDs and not the material on them to distribute?

Distrubution for profit could cause issue. But sharing?? Im told its not an issue. But who knows

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Correct - look at the guy who found a recording of the first Super Bowl in his attic

The NFL lowballed him for the tape, so he can't do anything with it

https://money.cnn.com/2015/02/01/media/super-bowl-i-missing-tape/index.html

He found it, our guy bought it fair and square and I guess that somehow adds another layer to this?

2 minutes ago, TheSeeker said:

Correct - look at the guy who found a recording of the first Super Bowl in his attic

The NFL lowballed him for the tape, so he can't do anything with it

https://money.cnn.com/2015/02/01/media/super-bowl-i-missing-tape/index.html

And the guy who found the Lunar tapes. Same thing. Purchased legally. Turned around and sold them for millions!! Recently

2 minutes ago, ll_tj1 said:

Distrubution for profit could cause issue. But sharing?? Im told its not an issue. But who knows

Doesn’t matter. He doesn’t own the rights on the discs. Just potentially the physical discs

• Like 2

The dude is all over social media.  If he distributes even a single song, he's getting a visit from the FBI, just like Skwerl.

Look at this thread.   Look at how many people have been watching it for the last 24 hours.  The dude is fucked if he shares anything.   So yeah....it's over.  We ain't getting shit, same as the last 20 years.

At least we got two minutes though.

1 minute ago, Propaganda said:

I think it's time to delete this thread...People were named...

I kinda agree for that reasoning and due to the constant talk about starting a fundraiser. Some things should just be discussed privately. 

3 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I kinda agree for that reasoning and due to the constant talk about starting a fundraiser. Some things should just be discussed privately. 

Exactly!

Also if nothing's gonna happen anyways, and if there's nothing really to discuss, then there's no point of this thread being left opened. We have already said everything that is to say about the songs.

Edited by Propaganda

24 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Imagine getting put inside for it.

What you in for mate " Killed my wife you? "

Ohhh uhhh I stole someones CD Collection.

''I stole Axl Rose's overdubbed album leftovers''. 

The screws would probably have to stick you with the nonces.

• Haha 2

The CDs in question were sold to some random bloke from Japan 2 days ago. He then flew to Florida, mainly to visit Disneyland and gave the CDs to some wrestling dude, in exchange for the Evader version of "the General", believing it to be the real deal. The wrestler then promised to give the CDs to a bagel boy, but ended up selling them to a forum member, who drove 14 hours to Miami, yesterday. Bagel boy got mad, so he was given some mp3s from the wrestler to calm down. Eventually he will leak them today.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

If the material now sits in several hands, then surely the next step is to privately sideways-share across other members gradually. 

Some of the people who have wormed their way in have no intention of anything good in regards to letting anyone else hear anything.

47 minutes ago, default_ said:

"So for anyone who doesn’t know 

The situation that had a public auction that took place on a storage locker surrendered by failure to pay by the owner who had legally possession of the items

the then purchasing party has 100% legal ownership of the items in that locker.

Axl , Universal and team Brazil cannot seek any legal action for the tracks being spread out bye for now 100% legal owner of those items

To add to that public auctions have a strict contract and transference of property agreement with all persons or business rent a unit 

so unless a time before the auction a police report was made of stolen goods that was itemized and dated which there would already be a public record of and in occurrence the auctioneer would have been made aware before the public auction so yeah 

lol Team Brazil and Axl"

So, just read this at another forum, anyone schooled in those matters could clarify it? 

I wasnt aware that the locker was auctioned because Zutaut didnt pay the bill lol 

I don't believe this to be true.

I used this anaoligy somewhere else, but If I buy a house belonging to David Chase and we agree I can have the contents/furnature - and I find a DVD of his upcoming film 'The Many Saints of Newark' - it's not 'my film' to do as I please with

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Faxl Rows said:

If the material now sits in several hands, then surely the next step is to privately sideways-share across other members gradually. 

i don't believe that this will work properly. but i do hope, it will... without any major buzz. passing around some links... 

4 minutes ago, T-Minus said:

Some of the people who have wormed their way in have no intention of anything good in regards to letting anyone else hear anything.

I'll bet some of them might be trying to tattle to TB for something in return. Hopefully the rest of them just start a take-one-pass-it-on process sending the material to other people privately. 

• Like 1

Just now, Faxl Rows said:

I'll bet some of them might be trying to tattle to TB for something in return. Hopefully the rest of them just start a take-one-pass-it-on process sending the material to other people privately. 

One of them has previous.