Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Just now, axlweave said:

Nice to speculate but we will prolly never get any of this stuff other than snippets

It seems @axlrosefan4lifeis the only person willing to help the fans hear this material. Everyone else, including the person who purchased the CDs isn't interested in sharing with fans for free. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, downliner said:

The label will come down hard on the leaker if all this gets out. Why risk ruining your life like that? :shrugs:

Someone more versed in law will have to gnr-educate(tm)me but if this dude is in like Bolivia wouldn't our laws not apply there?

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

Someone more versed in law will have to gnr-educate(tm)me but if this dude is in like Bolivia wouldn't our laws not apply there?

Depends on Bolivia's laws if I'm not mistaken. US copyright law only applies to the US. 

Edited by Gibson_Guy87

I wish that the person who bought the CD’s would come here and talk about what they sound like even if they don’t want to release them. It’s funny how the “fans” adopt the same principle as Axl when it comes to releasing music.

• Like 3

Just now, 31illusions said:

Not to me. I never need to hear it. Perfection can't be improved upon.

Biggest thing for me is Axl’s vocals and Finck on lead. The outro to SCOM on Big Daddy is outstanding. 

We know the seller isn't in Venezuela or Bolivia. US law will apply here.

If the label find out who is selling these tapes they can go after them. I expect damages would be pretty significant given the potential loss of income :shrugs:

Just had to suspend another person, so it seems like a good time to re-post this:

DO NOT POST OR ASK FOR LINKS! YOU WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY SUSPENDED FOR A MINIMUM OF 7 DAYS IF YOU DO EITHER OF THESE THINGS!

2 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I thought you didn't have time for this? lol. Kidding!

:lol:I meant to imply that I won't be wasting time holding people's hands through this. This happens every time and every time we have to remove tons of posts and remind everyone that nothing has changed and we don't allow posting of or requesting of links. 

I'm just cutting to the chase this time around and suspending people instead of holding their hands. 

• Thanks 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, luciusfunk said:

So let me get this straight. There was a storage locker with 15 CDs full of Chinese Democracy recordings and someone bought the locker and is leaking some of the recordings?

No the guy who has the 15 discs doesn’t seem interested in leaking anything himself. Seems like he just released the three-second Atlas clip just to prove he isn’t full of shit. What he’s really interested in is trading, it seems. The problem is, who the fuck has anything worth trading for 15 discs worth of ChiDem recordings?

Edited by rocknroll41

Just now, Mateoson said:

What is the "Down with Mirrors" clip I am listening to? It is from July 17th and approx 1:30 ish in length. I am out of the loop but this is definitely something I haven't heard.

Never heard about that title....really GNR and with vocals ?