Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

7 minutes ago, pitman is gnr 98 said:

Nice to see a fellow Scot who is also a leak enthusiast and obsessed with gnr

I'm not an enthusiast, I think Levisnuts is making a really bad life decision if he leaks this :rofl-lol:

Edited by downliner

2 minutes ago, pitman is gnr 98 said:

He should leak it then delete his account after he leaks it so team Brazil don't get the FBI on his arse 

i say throw a torrent up, hand out all the files to as many people as possible, kill it after a few hours.  obviously using any kind of VPN.. then repeat with more torrents. group anonymity. they wont know what was the origin.

46 minutes ago, downliner said:

Shacklers said one sold? Thats definitely an unreleased Izzy tape but the page doesn't actually say its ever been sold

Oh no, not that. The cassette is on Discogs but hasn't been listed as a selling item, my bad!

And if I recall correctly, there is only one copy that belonged to Zutat. Sold for $500 on eBay, not Discogs. :)

Edited by Shackler's

5 hours ago, DarthBruno said:

Sorry, but am I the only one that care about AFD 99? Sorry but I don't see anyone talking about these, do you think it will be in one of those 15 cd's?

Since I learned of the existence of AFD '99 I've been psyched to hear it ... Call me crazy but I love the sound of the OG ChiDem lineup & think it would be really cool to hear all those great songs recreated with a totally different sound (just for the fun of it). Hearing the early ChiDem lineups performing AFD live really made me interested more in hearing the re-recording. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wafflehead said:

The forum doesn't allow that cuz theres a mentally ill manchild that likes to impersonate TB and take down gnr bootlegs, demoes, fan content, leaks, etc. The forum got a C&D last year from his fake company so they're not taking any risks

Don't get me wrong, I was just asking a rhetorical question.  I know full why why they don't allow things, which is fine.  But then don't call someone else out for trying to protect themselves legally.  That's all, you know?

6 hours ago, Azifwekare said:

Plus, it's not gonna help naming / posting the guy's username either, it might just scare them off - they'll be even less likely to leak it if it could be traced in any way to them.

Don't get me wrong, I'm fully behind anyone trying to make progress, I'm just sayin'.

Agreed.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, pitman is gnr 98 said:

Do you think this is bullshit attention seeking or legit information?

We're talking about Guns N' Roses in the 21st century, so most probably bullshit, unfortunately. Back then each time, iirc, both of the threads were started by people who had the songs but were wondering how to upload them. 

This was a thread about an already leaked song that somehow turned into a discussion about possible unreleased songs.

I personally have no idea if it's legit or not. Obviously I wish it were, but I haven't read through the entire thread and this community has been hoaxed before like this. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

We're talking about Guns N' Roses in the 21st century, so most probably bullshit, unfortunately. Back then each time, iirc, both of the threads were started by people who had the songs but were wondering how to upload them. 

This was a thread about an already leaked song that somehow turned into a discussion about possible unreleased songs.

I personally have no idea if it's legit or not. Obviously I wish it were, but I haven't read through the entire thread and this community has been hoaxed before like this. 

The guy that helped leak house of blues 2001 apparently knows what this guy has and is trying to convince the guy to leak all of the material

13 minutes ago, pitman is gnr 98 said:

The guy that helped leak house of blues 2001 apparently knows what this guy has and is trying to convince the guy to leak all of the material

Well that's a good sign.

As a former leaker myself (hope you guys enjoyed the IED of the 2006 Download Fest + November Rain remixes back in 2006 :lol:), I know there's a lot of negotiation going on behind the scenes. Unfortunately there's a lot of pressure from rando's, so hopefully no one who knows this person's username is sending him/her a bunch of PM's asking for it. All those people end up doing is impeding the progress of getting it out to the masses. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this, please don’t. At this point in time I can’t explain why but I will say that the next 24hrs will hopefully be very exciting 

Time to crack open a beer... it’s going to be a long night 😎

Maybe this was the way it was always going to be. Guns aren’t interested in releasing music any more. Shit, there’s a small part of me even thinking that this was planted as a means of getting music out there. But then I remembered we’re dealing with Axl 😂

5 minutes ago, Powderfinger said:

A Replica of the Locker with 15 Vinyls, Rings, Badges, Shit Fake Tattoos and lithos will be released in 2028. Rumoured price, $250,000.... Payable in monthly instalments. 

Don’t forget the down payment of signing away your soul

45 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

For anyone doubting the legitimacy of this, please don’t. At this point in time I can’t explain why but I will say that the next 24hrs will hopefully be very exciting 

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯