Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Posted (edited)
Nice, catchy song. Going Down was intended as a bonus track for the chinese democracy remix album.
Edited by wreckless

Im actually wondering if this song will be released as a single if it gets put on a next gnr release.

15 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think a newer version of it leaked last summer? It’s a great track. Probably the most underrated GNR track.

Few seconds as part of that little mash up of clips inc silkworms OMG ect right?

16 hours ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I think a newer version of it leaked last summer? It’s a great track. Probably the most underrated GNR track.

It was the same version, but just a mono mix without Ron's hard panned guitar channel (labelled as a 2002 version). You can get the same thing by removing Ron's channel from the stereo mix.

• Like 1

Great song and I'm happy to see I'm not the only one that enjoys it.  Glad we have a copy of it and hopefully it makes it on to a future release.

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

There is a ton of stuff that is out there that hasn’t leaked! Over 15 cds from Chinese sessions have been found in some geffen executive storage locker. The gnr stuff in locker was sold to a fan who has all this stuff. Tracks include Perhaps ( 3rd Brain May song ),  zodiac , hard school ( u know it as checkmate ), Oklahoma, atlas,  billionaire, 3 dollar pyramid, and all of afd re recorded and so much more. 

Yep. I bought it. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

There is a ton of stuff that is out there that hasn’t leaked! Over 15 cds from Chinese sessions have been found in some geffen executive storage locker. The gnr stuff in locker was sold to a fan who has all this stuff. Tracks include Perhaps ( 3rd Brain May song ),  zodiac , hard school ( u know it as checkmate ), Oklahoma, atlas,  billionaire, 3 dollar pyramid, and all of afd re recorded and so much more. 

This surely can’t be real?

6 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

If any of it sees the light of day...I'll show my ass in Burtons window.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

100% real! 

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Surely that stuff has to get out into the public domain??? When did this happen and have you heard anything off the discs?

Edited by DTJ80

I like "Going Down." It felt incomplete though. Intro was really cool. Chorus with Axl was cool. I like Tommy's solo stuff. And no disrespect to him, but I'm not sitting here waiting a decade for new Guns N' Roses material for Stinson on lead. Give me Axl Rose.

43 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Surely that stuff has to get out into the public domain??? When did this happen and have you heard anything off the discs?

I’ve heard a clip. Not sure what the board members wants for it tho. I’ve tried reaching out no reply. I’ve spoken to the guy who originally purchased the locker and got a lot of info from him. There isn’t really nothin to trade for it cuz it’s the mother load. 

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I am on here everyday. This is the first I've heard of it.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

Only a few people have been involved with it which I’m not gonna reveal any names but it’s a small circle. The cds are from recording sessions at The Village 

Well, it's summer. Sounds like a good time for a new leak.

I don't know if it should make me happy there's so much more or make me sad that only a handful of people can enjoy it all :(

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 31illusions said:

"Over 15 cds from Chinese sessions have been found in some geffen executive storage locker"

like for real :facepalm:

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Ok

7 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I’ve heard a clip. Not sure what the board members wants for it tho. I’ve tried reaching out no reply. I’ve spoken to the guy who originally purchased the locker and got a lot of info from him. There isn’t really nothin to trade for it cuz it’s the mother load. 

I am not buying it. And of course I mean the story.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Is the board member on this forum? And what clip did you get to hear?

15 hours ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I hate it when people go trough my locker please return my 15 CD's and the can of deodorant it's hot and I need it 

• Haha 1

I knew there was some stuff with someone...but 15 cd ,afd and more.

:bitchfight:

I forgot about this song. Good tune. Stinson is a bad man.

I think this leaked back then along with that acoustic Better. That's a pretty cool version.