Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Just now, Twinaleblood said:

We all know Rick.

He's never gonna give us up. Never gonna let us down.

Never gonna run around and desert us.

Never gonna make us cry. Never gonna say goodbye.

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt us.

:heart:

😂 Rick Astley lyrics on a GNR forum. This place has gone bonkers!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know if the actual contents of the disks have in full been released, but I am really curious as to if there will be the Brian May CITR demo on there - it would be nice to have an upgraded version of that!  I think the leaks we got from that period were cassette transfers, no?  

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

I don't know if the actual contents of the disks have in full been released, but I am really curious as to if there will be the Brian May CITR demo on there - it would be nice to have an upgraded version of that!  I think the leaks we got from that period were cassette transfers, no?  

Yeah I believe you’re right. I think they were cassette transfers. I’m not sure if Catcher In The Rye has been mentioned but the picture did show a 2000 demo of IRS. So we could potentially have “high quality” siren IRS:takethat:

• GNFNR 2

4 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Yeah I believe you’re right. I think they were cassette transfers. I’m not sure if Catcher In The Rye has been mentioned but the picture did show a 2000 demo of IRS. So we could potentially have “high quality” siren IRS:takethat:

That would be great cause that version of IRS with the sirens is easily my fav version of that song (no joke).

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

That would be great cause that version of IRS with the sirens is easily my fav version of that song (no joke).

Which is the “sirens” version - 1999 with Freese and no Bucket solo?

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah, I agree 100%. All the other versions sounded off to me. That one had the perfect vibe, I also believe the lower quality gave it a good gritty vibe, if that makes sense.

1 minute ago, CAFC Nick said:

Which is the “sirens” version - 1999 with Freese and no Bucket solo?

Yeah that one.

1 minute ago, Grayfox said:

Yeah, I agree 100%. All the other versions sounded off to me. That one had the perfect vibe, I also believe the lower quality gave it a good gritty vibe, if that makes sense.

Absolutely! That wah-wah rhythm guitar is way more prominent in that version too, and organ kicks ass!

Edited by rocknroll41