Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Whomever had deals in place to rip off other fans might wanna close those deals pretty quickly.

The opportunity for you to make money off of someone else's work and fans is closing after its been open for about 2 decades :)

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

1 minute ago, RussTCB said:

Whomever had deals in place to rip off other fans might wanna close those deals pretty quickly.

The opportunity for you to make money off of someone else's work and fans is closing after its been open for about 2 decades :)

I don't know what is more exciting, hearing these "new" leaks, or knowing that it will screw over the people trying to screw over people lol

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Shit... I’m about to go to sleep (it’s midnight here), and then I’m flying tomorrow, and therefore have to be offline all day... talk about perfect timing...

2 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Yeah that one.

1 minute ago, Grayfox said:

Yeah the 1999 version has a faint "siren" sound could be a guitar or effect I'm not sure.

Interesting. Must’ve listened to this version 50 odd times since it came out and never noticed that.

Just now, rocknroll41 said:

Shit... I’m about to go to sleep (it’s midnight here), and then I’m flying tomorrow, and therefore have to be offline all day... talk about perfect timing...

I wouldn’t worry mate. Lots of good folk on here will keep you right should anything happen tomorrow!

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

1 minute ago, CAFC Nick said:

Interesting. Must’ve listened to this version 50 odd times since it came out and never noticed that.

Yeah its very easy to miss that effect. If you give it a listen and specifically listen for it you'll probably notice. I don't have the track on my computer but I'm sure someone else can mention the timing for it.

8 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

6 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

I don't know what is more exciting, hearing these "new" leaks, or knowing that it will screw over the people trying to screw over people lol

I like both of you, I think you're cool and all and I respect you both, you are just both very wrong in this particular instance.  I wish you were right, but alas you are not.  You should really be respectful of other people (and forum members!) when you have zero evidence or reason to believe otherwise.  Just my two cents, I know one of you is an admin of course, run the site as you see fit obviously.

2 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I like both of you, I think you're cool and all and I respect you both, you are just both very wrong in this particular instance.  I wish you were right, but alas you are not.  You should really be respectful of other people (and forum members!) when you have zero evidence or reason to believe otherwise.  Just my two cents, I know one of you is an admin of course, run the site as you see fit obviously.

In what way are they wrong? please explain

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, troccoli said:

I respect you greatly man :headbang:

Dont you want to hear the tracks though?

46 minutes ago, troccoli said:

All good, I respect you as well and always enjoy your contributions on this forum.  I admit I am not "in the know" with this 15 found CDs thing - I just hear the vague information posted here that comes from posters and people who I trust when they say stuff

Ultimately whatever is going on, I really hope that there are things that occur to render any sort of potential obscene $10,000+ price tag on bootlegged material being used as money-making bait on GNR fans useless - if that is indeed what is going on. I don't know, to me a person selling another person, song demos that are not even their own but from another band, for that much money is just crazy to me - call me idealistic but I just don't think that is that classy.

I feel the same way about all the hoarders in the world of Prince's music, which is another crazy fandom to be apart of in terms of leaked material lol.  Something about large sums of money being exchanged for these songs just feels off to me, even more off than them being leaked out in the open

Edited by WhazUp

1 minute ago, CAFC Nick said:

Excuse me? Return of the mother goose? Does this mean Melissa is out?

Just a change in role.

She's now operating the Mega Drive and the Shatner's Bassoon.

Edited by Bansidhe

7 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

In what way are they wrong? please explain

The person that bought these cds originally was in no way trying to sell them to anyone.  You cannot believe me if you choose of course, I can only assure you this is true.  They wanted the discs, they wanted to hear the songs.  The seller wanted a certain price.  They paid that price.  They don't share with all the fans because they don't want to go to jail.  That's all there is to it I'm afraid.  Cheers :headbang:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Lol, what? What did I say about other forum members?