Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

47 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Zutaut had two lockers. One locker contained UYI dat tapes. The second locker contained Chinese tracks recorded at the village pre bucket. The 15 cds are not just full songs. Example one cd had various drum tracks and guitar tracks. There are a lot of instrumentals. Only about 15 songs have actual lyrics. In fact the way this was found out was because for a short time 1 cd appears on eBay. But was removed when the board member from this part purchased it and then bought the rest of them 

Wow. The UYI tapes have been on my mind since the Universal fires scope came to light. If Im reading you right, Zutaut has some sort of first gen recordings from UYI? And those werent sold - Zutaut still has em in theory?

44 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Zutaut had two lockers. One locker contained UYI dat tapes. The second locker contained Chinese tracks recorded at the village pre bucket. The 15 cds are not just full songs. Example one cd had various drum tracks and guitar tracks. There are a lot of instrumentals. Only about 15 songs have actual lyrics. In fact the way this was found out was because for a short time 1 cd appears on eBay. But was removed when the board member from this part purchased it and then bought the rest of them 

Wow. So a board member here has the discs??? That’s MASSIVE. My first thought is our resident collector.......do you know when the discs were bought?

More to the point, if it’s one of the forum members here, that surely has to point towards potentially the material ‘being heard’ eventually. MOST folk on this site are likeminded and would want others to hear this stuff.

If the 15 songs are not anything that made it to CD (or a fair number of them) then could this impact any potential release of reworked material (I.e. will it actually force the bands hand to get stuff out before anything leaks)??

This is massive!

• Sad 1

both lockers were sold! The uyi tapes was sold to a group of collectors who chipped in. But it’s nothin real special because they sound just like the final versions. Locker 2 with Chinese stuff was sold to 1 person and that person is a member of this board. They refuse to talk tho which is understandable. I know who all buyers are. I’ve spoken to the original person who bought locker which Chinese stuff! He isn’t a gnr fan so he didn’t realize value of what he had 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

both lockers were sold! The uyi tapes was sold to a group of collectors who chipped in. But it’s nothin real special because they sound just like the final versions. Locker 2 with Chinese stuff was sold to 1 person and that person is a member of this board. They refuse to talk tho which is understandable. I know who all buyers are. I’ve spoken to the original person who bought locker which Chinese stuff! He isn’t a gnr fan so he didn’t realize value of what he had 

I wonder if there's some summary of what's in there, like tracklists.

• Like 1

Enjoy it for what it was. No dig against Tommy but if there was a version of Axl out there I'd love to hear that more. I did and do enjoy how much simpler it sounded. I love the Chinese stuff and the grand sounding orchestra aspect of those songs but Going Down was a refreshing simpler song musically IMO. 

3 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Over a month ago. Apparently only wants to trade 

i will trade my bathwater. but seriously, nothing has leaked from that era thats not already being shared. i doubt even the care bear bloke has anything to trade. 

he is wasting his time down that route, cashing in is the best option. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, donny said:

i will trade my bathwater. but seriously, nothing has leaked from that era thats not already being shared. i doubt even the care bear bloke has anything to trade. 

he is wasting his time down that route, cashing in is the best option. 

Exactly!!! That’s what I’m trying to do 

2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Yeahhhh still think he's full of shit but go on LOL!!

Believe what you want I guess, but we know for a fact none of us would have seen the HOB show if it wasn't for him. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Believe what you want I guess, but we know for a fact none of us would have seen the HOB show if it wasn't for him. 

To be fair, he didn't exactly leak it, did he?

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Exactly!!! That’s what I’m trying to do 

Not that I would object to you leaving it in the wrong hands should you succeed ;)

17 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This is awesome. Interesting they are all pre Bucket, though. I wonder if songs like Atlas, General, etc are included in the 15

Not general that was during buckets time. But atlas, thyme, zodiac ( 2 versions ), hard school, perhaps, going down ( tommy only ), Oklahoma, the rebel, appetite re recorded, dummy ,  billionaire , and a shit ton more. 

Edited by axlrosefan4life
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Not general that was during buckets time. But atlas, thyme, zodiac ( 2 versions ), hard school, perhaps, going down ( tommy only ), Oklahoma, the rebel, appetite re recorded, dummy ,  billionaire , and a shit ton more. 

Ok, serious questions now:

1) Do you know what the other 3 tracks that you haven't mentioned are? (I recognise The Rebel title from somewhere - has it been mentioned before?)

2) Was Paul Tobias included in the sale? At this point, I'm concerned for the guy.

Given the track record of axlrose4forlife this could very well be true. The odd thing is that the songs on the cd seems to be all songs we haven't heard (except for Going Down, though it wasn't officially released and the leaked version was a different one anyway).

During those years they were also working on many songs we know (CD, The Blues, twat, Madagascar, Prostitute, Catcher, Riad, IRS... even This I Love (which was erased and brought back to the table later on, though), OMG and Silkworms.

What are the odds that the cd doesn't include any of them (or just a handful of them, in case the non-mentioned tracks are some of these)? 

2 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Given the track record of axlrose4forlife this could very well be true. The odd thing is that the songs on the cd seems to be all songs we haven't heard (except for Going Down, though it wasn't officially released and the leaked version was a different one anyway).

During those years they were also working on many songs we know (CD, The Blues, twat, Madagascar, Prostitute, Catcher, Riad, IRS... even This I Love (which was erased and brought back to the table later on, though), OMG and Silkworms.

What are the odds that the cd doesn't include any of them (or just a handful of them, in case the non-mentioned tracks are some of these)? 

I’ve only listed the songs that are interesting! It’s 15 cds so there is a ton of stuff that we have heard with josh freese on drums 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I’ve only listed the songs that are interesting! It’s 15 cds so there is a ton of stuff that we have heard with josh freese on drums 

Oh sorry I got it wrong then. I thought we were talking about 15 songs, not 15 cds. That makes more sense then, there must be a lot of stuff buried there.