Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

1 minute ago, Grayfox said:

At minimum we can at least say the 3 seconds of Atlas is better/more promising than Scraped. That’s a fair assumption 

Of course it's exciting to hear any part of these songs, but you can't really discern much from 3 seconds. At least with the chunk of Hard School we've got a good idea of what it could be, plus the whole of what might be the chorus.

2 minutes ago, Azifwekare said:

That's a bit of a stretch for a 3 second clip

The three seconds of Atlas definitely sounded much better than those three songs that I mentioned. The lyrics to Scraped were good, but the music and the acapella  as the intro was just awful.  

1 minute ago, Azifwekare said:

Of course it's exciting to hear any part of these songs, but you can't really discern much from 3 seconds. At least with the chunk of Hard School we've got a good idea of what it could be, plus the whole of what might be the chorus.

I know that’s why I went back and edited my post to clarify it was a joke. I was just making fun of Scraped cause the general consensus is the album version sucks. 

2 minutes ago, Stro said:

That minute of Atlas sounds nothing like I expected and in fact sounds like a UYI song to me

One minute of Atlas?

that Rasp at the end of sweet child Big daddy version is so sick. Imagine a studio rocket queen with that voice. Imagine axl singing nightrain how he does it live in studio with that lineup. That 99 AFD will be the biggest mindfuck and amazing thing ever. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

I know that’s why I went back and edited my post to clarify it was a joke. I was just making fun of Scraped cause the general consensus is the album version sucks. 

Ah, didn't see. This thread is moving too fast!

8 minutes ago, Stro said:

That minute of Atlas sounds nothing like I expected and in fact sounds like a UYI song to me

sounds shit to me. after the hype i was expecting a new Rhapsody or NR. 

i will wait for full leak before passing full judgement though. 

The quality isn't great but I really like the sound of Atlas, sort of seems like it's building up to something but the clip ends before the song really goes anywhere. I'm even more keen to hearing the rest of it then Hard School personally, has the sound of a 6-7+ minute ballad to me. 

10 minutes ago, Underhardy said:

that Rasp at the end of sweet child Big daddy version is so sick. Imagine a studio rocket queen with that voice. Imagine axl singing nightrain how he does it live in studio with that lineup. That 99 AFD will be the biggest mindfuck and amazing thing ever. 

I want to hear YCBM from those sessions. If I remember correctly he replaced Anything Goes with YCBM and Patience I think.  I’ve always always always wanted to hear the AFD re-recorded album

I Have a theory that a big Reason to the Chinese tracklist was they were songs that axl vocally had the most confidence in. The songs he was most secure with how he sounded. That atlas clip has a new kind of nasally voice from him in a studio recording. It’s similar to catcher

2 minutes ago, WAR41 said:

I want to hear YCBM from those sessions. If I remember correctly he replaced Anything Goes with YCBM and Patience I think.  I’ve always always always wanted to hear the AFD re-recorded album

have you tried live era ?