Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Interesting that Going Down is that old. The Axl backing vocals on it sounded like they were from the 2006 era, maybe he didn't add them until then, along with Bucket/Bumble's parts.

5 minutes ago, Amir said:

Interesting that Going Down is that old. The Axl backing vocals on it sounded like they were from the 2006 era, maybe he didn't add them until then, along with Bucket/Bumble's parts.

Yep, I thought it was from around 2003 because of Bucket's parts and because I thought it originated from Tommy writing for his Village Gorilla Head album. 

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I’ve only listed the songs that are interesting! It’s 15 cds so there is a ton of stuff that we have heard with josh freese on drums 

Thanks for this info - even if it has sent us into meltdown! 😂

If the person is a trader - is there a way to find out what they want? Is it just GNR stuff or other bands they are wanting?

I am 99.9% sure I have nothing to offer but I bet there are a few on here who may be able to deal?

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

I still have that goodies dvd ....

😂 - I’m not convinced that many folk on here know who the goodies are! Maybe if you have a rare vinyl copy of the funky gibbon signed by each goodie.....🤔 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Twinaleblood said:

Oh sorry I got it wrong then. I thought we were talking about 15 songs, not 15 cds. That makes more sense then, there must be a lot of stuff buried there.

There's 15 CDs, but he also said there were 'only about 15' full songs with lyrics, so that could just be what has already been mentioned (assuming those aren't instrumental), or maybe a few more.

I'm assuming Catcher is on there if it has the other 2 Brian May songs.

And people have wanted to hear it for 20 years? Lol. Bucket's takes on the solos (and I guess Brain's drumming, but was it Freese at this point?), not Axl's slightly different voice were the interest in that.

Keep in mind some of those titles we've never had could be working titles and the song titles we have could be the same song. 

Even if there are give or take 10 all new songnns with vocals, that is significant. Thats basically an album

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Keep in mind some of those titles we've never had could be working titles and the song titles we have could be the same song. 

Even if there are give or take 10 all new songnns with vocals, that is significant. Thats basically an album

Exactly - this is massive news!! Now we just need to find out what this person is willing to trade for.

Although easy to say when you don’t have anything like this CD bonanza....I would like to think if I DID then I would not be hoarding it. Lots of great folk on here have been extremely generous with no ask for anything in return.

5 minutes ago, default_ said:

Best option for this fella is to sell this shit to us and cash in while he can, Chinese Democracy sessions are probably not that popular among rock n roll traders :shrugs:

Chinese Democracy sessions are not that popular among most GNR fans !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Wondering how the music is stored on those cds, like cd audio format or data cd with music files. And how the buyer got the uncirculated info. Example: how do you know that  a certain song is titled Perhaps and features Brian May on guitar? Did the cd come with tracklsts/info sheet? Or maybe they are data cds with files carefully named?

I'm not aiming high and hoping all of this stuff get leaked. I would just be happy with getting as many info as possible about the songs etc, especially if all this gets somehow confirmed to be true.

Edited by Twinaleblood
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Poor guy has literally disappeared off the face of the earth for 17 years. I hope he's well. I wish someone would track him down and interview him. 

Would definitely be interesting. He has becomg a GNR-forum joke, but the guy is a surprisingly weird and important part of GNR-lore. Cowrote some classic era songs, drama with Slash, cowrote a lot of CD, vanishes off the face of the planet

30 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

Wondering how the music is stored on those cds, like cd audio format or data cd with music files. And how the buyer got the uncirculated info. Example: how do you know that  a certain song is titled Perhaps and features Brian May on guitar? Did the cd come with tracklsts/info sheet? Or maybe they are data cds with files carefully named?

I'm not aiming high and hoping all of this stuff get leaked. I would just be happy with getting as many info as possible about the songs etc, especially if all this gets somehow confirmed to be true.

Screw info! I want songs! :lol:

• Haha 1

From what I understand, the stuff on the CD’s was recorded with Sean Beavan while Josh Freese was still part of the band?

Apparently Hard School is the actual title of Jackie Chan too?

A lot of new information here and I’m also curious to know how the track titles were found.