Bailey15

Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

This is awesome. Interesting they are all pre Bucket, though. I wonder if songs like Atlas, General, etc are included in the 15

Not general that was during buckets time. But atlas, thyme, zodiac ( 2 versions ), hard school, perhaps, going down ( tommy only ), Oklahoma, the rebel, appetite re recorded, dummy ,  billionaire , and a shit ton more. 

Edited by axlrosefan4life
  • Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

20 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Not general that was during buckets time. But atlas, thyme, zodiac ( 2 versions ), hard school, perhaps, going down ( tommy only ), Oklahoma, the rebel, appetite re recorded, dummy ,  billionaire , and a shit ton more. 

Ok, serious questions now:

1) Do you know what the other 3 tracks that you haven't mentioned are? (I recognise The Rebel title from somewhere - has it been mentioned before?)

2) Was Paul Tobias included in the sale? At this point, I'm concerned for the guy.

1 hour ago, donny said:

i will trade my bathwater. but seriously, nothing has leaked from that era thats not already being shared. i doubt even the care bear bloke has anything to trade. 

he is wasting his time down that route, cashing in is the best option. 

I have a peanut a shirt button and a DVD copy of the goodies I will throw into the mix

I just want someone to leak the general

Given the track record of axlrose4forlife this could very well be true. The odd thing is that the songs on the cd seems to be all songs we haven't heard (except for Going Down, though it wasn't officially released and the leaked version was a different one anyway).

During those years they were also working on many songs we know (CD, The Blues, twat, Madagascar, Prostitute, Catcher, Riad, IRS... even This I Love (which was erased and brought back to the table later on, though), OMG and Silkworms.

What are the odds that the cd doesn't include any of them (or just a handful of them, in case the non-mentioned tracks are some of these)? 

1 minute ago, Twinaleblood said:

Given the track record of axlrose4forlife this could very well be true. The odd thing is that the songs on the cd seems to be all songs we haven't heard (except for Going Down, though it wasn't officially released and the leaked version was a different one anyway).

During those years they were also working on many songs we know (CD, The Blues, twat, Madagascar, Prostitute, Catcher, Riad, IRS... even This I Love (which was erased and brought back to the table later on, though), OMG and Silkworms.

What are the odds that the cd doesn't include any of them (or just a handful of them, in case the non-mentioned tracks are some of these)? 

I would predict a lot of these songs are instrumental given that it has been sent before for the first few years a lot of music was recorded with no vocals

2 minutes ago, Twinaleblood said:

I’ve only listed the songs that are interesting! It’s 15 cds so there is a ton of stuff that we have heard with josh freese on drums 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

I’ve only listed the songs that are interesting! It’s 15 cds so there is a ton of stuff that we have heard with josh freese on drums 

Tracklist?

11 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Oh sorry I got it wrong then. I thought we were talking about 15 songs, not 15 cds. That makes more sense then, there must be a lot of stuff buried there.

Interesting that Going Down is that old. The Axl backing vocals on it sounded like they were from the 2006 era, maybe he didn't add them until then, along with Bucket/Bumble's parts.

5 minutes ago, Amir said:

Interesting that Going Down is that old. The Axl backing vocals on it sounded like they were from the 2006 era, maybe he didn't add them until then, along with Bucket/Bumble's parts.

Yep, I thought it was from around 2003 because of Bucket's parts and because I thought it originated from Tommy writing for his Village Gorilla Head album. 

How weird is that this person is forum member, but isn't GNR fan ❓

7 minutes ago, Ratam said:

How weird is that this person is forum member, but isn't GNR fan ❓

He said the original guy wasnt a fan and the purchaser is

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Thanks for this info - even if it has sent us into meltdown! 😂

If the person is a trader - is there a way to find out what they want? Is it just GNR stuff or other bands they are wanting?

I am 99.9% sure I have nothing to offer but I bet there are a few on here who may be able to deal?

7 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Thanks for this info - even if it has sent us into meltdown! 😂

If the person is a trader - is there a way to find out what they want? Is it just GNR stuff or other bands they are wanting?

I am 99.9% sure I have nothing to offer but I bet there are a few on here who may be able to deal?

I still have that goodies dvd ....

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

I still have that goodies dvd ....

😂 - I’m not convinced that many folk on here know who the goodies are! Maybe if you have a rare vinyl copy of the funky gibbon signed by each goodie.....🤔 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

😂 - I’m not convinced that many folk on here know who the goodies are! Maybe if you have a rare vinyl copy of the funky gibbon signed by each goodie.....🤔 

I have a pair of pants worn by Bungle still has skiddies in them

• Haha 1

...the AFD re-recording didn't involve Bucket? 

1 minute ago, Stro said:

...the AFD re-recording didn't involve Bucket? 

Yeah, it was pre-Bucket.

1 hour ago, Twinaleblood said:

Oh sorry I got it wrong then. I thought we were talking about 15 songs, not 15 cds. That makes more sense then, there must be a lot of stuff buried there.

There's 15 CDs, but he also said there were 'only about 15' full songs with lyrics, so that could just be what has already been mentioned (assuming those aren't instrumental), or maybe a few more.

I'm assuming Catcher is on there if it has the other 2 Brian May songs.

And people have wanted to hear it for 20 years? Lol. Bucket's takes on the solos (and I guess Brain's drumming, but was it Freese at this point?), not Axl's slightly different voice were the interest in that.

Keep in mind some of those titles we've never had could be working titles and the song titles we have could be the same song. 

Even if there are give or take 10 all new songnns with vocals, that is significant. Thats basically an album

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Keep in mind some of those titles we've never had could be working titles and the song titles we have could be the same song. 

Even if there are give or take 10 all new songnns with vocals, that is significant. Thats basically an album

Exactly - this is massive news!! Now we just need to find out what this person is willing to trade for.

Although easy to say when you don’t have anything like this CD bonanza....I would like to think if I DID then I would not be hoarding it. Lots of great folk on here have been extremely generous with no ask for anything in return.

3 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

He said the original guy wasnt a fan and the purchaser is

Ok, thank you for clear it!

Atlas is not as good as Scraped !