Unreleased Material, Speculation & Discussion *****NO POSTING OR ASKING FOR LINKS*****

Just now, Towelie said:

Anyone care to update me on what's actually leaked so far? Can't be assed to trawl through this thread.

Is full Atlas out yet?

Just 20 seconds of Hard School/Jackie Chan/Checkmate and the minute cell clip of Atlas

Just now, Towelie said:

Anyone care to update me on what's actually leaked so far? Can't be assed to trawl through this thread.

Is full Atlas out yet?

-Studio quality Atlas chorus (3 seconds)

-cellphone recording of Atlas verse (1 minute and 16 seconds)

-Hardschool bridge (22 seconds)

1 minute ago, Towelie said:

Is full Atlas out yet?

One minute of Atlas that sounds like phone recording and 22 seconds of Checkmate that are awesome

16 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Is full Atlas out yet?

01 - Atlas [0:03]

02 - Atlas [1:16, Phone recording]

03 - Hardschool [0:22]

As for pictures: 

01 - Rough Mixes CD#3

02 - Rough Mixes CD#4

03 - New Brain Drums

04 - T.W.A.T

05 - T.W.A.T #2

06 - New Brain Drums #2

07 - Rough Mixes

Edited by Shackler's
  • Like 1

Just now, Shackler's said:

01 - Atlas [0:03]

02 - Atlas / Hardschool [3 Seconds of Atlas then a clip of Hardschool]

03 - Atlas [1:16, Phone recording]

04 - Hardschool [0:22]

Atlas / Hardschool isn't a leak, I made the youtube video with that in it and just put imsorry's edit of the old checkmate snippet next to the 3 second atlas snippet.

5 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

-Studio quality Atlas chorus (3 seconds)

-cellphone recording of Atlas verse (1 minute and 16 seconds)

-Hardschool bridge (22 seconds)

47 Pages for:

- 3 seconds

-1 minute and 16 seconds

- 22 seconds

Of 3 "songs"

Jesus :facepalm:

Edited by Italian girl
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, ApacheChief42 said:

Atlas / Hardschool isn't a leak, I made the youtube video with that in it and just put imsorry's edit of the old checkmate snippet next to the 3 second atlas snippet.

You are wrong

1 minute ago, ZoSoRose said:

The rest is coming. 47 pages is nothing compared to the old days!

Ain’t that the truth. The moment a full track actually drops this thread will skyrocket into 100+  pages. If multiple songs drop who knows how many pages we will hit. Especially back in the old days when we had: mygnr, cd.com, thenewgnr, htgth, and several others to spread posts out. Truth be told these days this is the only real forum left. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Grayfox said:

Ain’t that the truth. The moment a full track actually drops this thread will skyrocket into 100+  pages. If multiple songs drop who knows how many pages we will hit. Especially back in the old days when we had: mygnr, cd.com, thenewgnr, htgth, and several others to spread posts out. Truth be told these days this is the only real forum left. 

That's kinda good tho, it keeps everything on one spot so we don't have to sit up all night and firgure stuff out

1 minute ago, Shackler's said:

That's kinda good tho, it keeps everything on one spot so we don't have to sit up all night and firgure stuff out

^^^This.

like others have said tho, keep an eye on the GnR subreddit. Info seems to mainly be coming from there.

Just now, Flake said:

I’m kinda glad they didnt put these songs on cd. Now we get to enjoy them with slash and not with those other hacks

Assuming they ever even finish the album...